Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:18:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]🔴Financio - DeFi solutions for all 🔥Exchange, Staking, Farming And More🔥  (Read 466 times)
Jaskulski

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 02:20:02 PM

as a newbie I am facing the problem that crypto platform is very complicated and it’s tough to understand what to do how to do. Is it the same scenario with financio?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 04:46:44 PM

as a newbie I am facing the problem that crypto platform is very complicated and it’s tough to understand what to do how to do. Is it the same scenario with financio?
The reason FINANCIO has any value is because it is simple to use. All you need is a smart smartphone and an internet connection to become your own payment and money transfer system.
Arkright

Activity: 24

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 09:05:21 PM

I see that that your price is going high and may be it will go higher. Can you help me that how can i pay for the tokens?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 10:05:25 PM

I see that that your price is going high and may be it will go higher. Can you help me that how can i pay for the tokens?
You can pay using this cryptocurrencies: Binance Coin (BNB), BUSD, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Tether (USDT).
Jagirllo

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 11:05:26 PM

You can pay using this cryptocurrencies: Binance Coin (BNB), BUSD, Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH) and Tether (USDT).
How can i buy fin? Are you in binance or what is the procedure of buying fin, can you please tell me?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 11:57:00 PM

How can i buy fin? Are you in binance or what is the procedure of buying fin, can you please tell me?
It is very simply. Please complete this steps:
1. Create account on our token sale page: http://www.financio.io/sale/public
2. Login, select payment method and the number of FIN tokens you want to buy
3. Complete payment to our wallet. That's it! Enjoy your FIN tokens!
The entire process will not take you more than 5 minutes.

CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 11:21:33 AM

We have exceeded over 1,000 Financio token holders! Flexed biceps

Soon we will officially open a platform with products, which will significantly increase this numbers. Chart with upwards trendRocket

We invite you to purchase a Financio token on Pancakeswap: https://pancakeswap.finance/swap?outputCurrency=0x09e7e61f28e83c7bac827a0ec9dcd800ce4b4cc1

georgiades

Activity: 11

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 12:04:36 PM

As a huge project like this you should have presence in social medias but unfortunately I couldn’t find about you on social medias. Are you really in social medias if you have presence will you please give me the links to those? Thanks.
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 01:51:13 PM

As a huge project like this you should have presence in social medias but unfortunately I couldn’t find about you on social medias. Are you really in social medias if you have presence will you please give me the links to those? Thanks.
Thanks for your valuable opinion we are active in our social medias. And we mentioned it on our thread. You can visit our website to get details. We are on twitter and regularly provide updates of us. And if you have any question or any inquiries please feel free to ask us on our telegram group.
kesecker

Activity: 15

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:23:46 PM

You have said in your whitepaper is that financio “FINANCIO is a large-scale initiative dedicated to supporting economies where technology is not commonplace or technical backwardness restricts development. FINANCIO is based on the Binance Smart Chain.” Where are you going to implement this and how you help them.
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 01:08:41 PM

You have said in your whitepaper is that financio “FINANCIO is a large-scale initiative dedicated to supporting economies where technology is not commonplace or technical backwardness restricts development. FINANCIO is based on the Binance Smart Chain.” Where are you going to implement this and how you help them.
As we have said this we meant that we will work and support where crypto and Defi isn’t adopted by the users and financio will make it easy for them and will help them to adopt in their day to day life.
Oberhaus

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 02:28:10 PM

Why did you chose binance system, there are other system too?
Look binance is  sustainable and environmentally friendly and uses a proof-of-stake algorithm. Binance is not only the largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, but it also provides excellent staking . services. And binance have many other feature. Which are great for our project.
Yeah agree that it’s volume is very high and proff of stake facility will make it ahead of from other chain. But is it ensure the full security for the higher trade volume and staking also.
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 08:52:00 PM

Why did you chose binance system, there are other system too?
Look binance is  sustainable and environmentally friendly and uses a proof-of-stake algorithm. Binance is not only the largest cryptocurrency exchange by trading volume, but it also provides excellent staking . services. And binance have many other feature. Which are great for our project.
Yeah agree that it’s volume is very high and proff of stake facility will make it ahead of from other chain. But is it ensure the full security for the higher trade volume and staking also.
Look  you should be aware that the Binance Smart Chain (BEP-20) is a blockchain network built to execute smart contract-based applications, which is where the FINANCIO Coin will run. BEP works in coordination with Binance's indigenous Binance Chain (BC), allowing users to benefit from the best of both worlds: BC's massive transaction throughput and BEP's smart contract capability
TUCKERMANNE

Activity: 23

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 05:50:06 PM

Decentralized exchanges rely on smart contracts to allow traders to execute orders without an intermediary as you are using Binance smart chain but what are you giving to it’s users
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 01:23:37 PM

Decentralized exchanges rely on smart contracts to allow traders to execute orders without an intermediary as you are using Binance smart chain but what are you giving to it’s users
First of all you asked a valid question we would like to inform you that Financio will help people make good earnings and get rewards in cryptocurrency. And give them a getter decentralized experience in the whole journey of crypto.
georgiades

Activity: 11

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 03:17:02 PM

In transactions conducted through a decentralized exchange, a typical third-party entity that usually supervises the security and transfer of assets. What about your ecosystem.
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 10:08:48 PM

In transactions conducted through a decentralized exchange, a typical third-party entity that usually supervises the security and transfer of assets. What about your ecosystem.
FINANCIO is a unique coin that may be acquired through various cryptocurrency rewards. FINANCIO is a contemporary cryptocurrency that means extensive participation to get. FINANCIO has a worldwide ecosystem of people and ideas that offers the required velocity, speed, and direction, to assist the world's best innovators in bringing the future of Lotteries, Staking, Farming, and Crypto Exchange to perfection.
ramonee

Activity: 20

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 11:17:57 PM

The more people come to crypto the more it will grow.How will you increase the people for using crypto and what will be the strategy will you follow for that?
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 12:14:03 AM

The more people come to crypto the more it will grow.How will you increase the people for using crypto and what will be the strategy will you follow for that?
By keeping the Lift token for a long time, FINANCIO will establish a new ecosystem to bring more people into digital assets, allowing them to generate a passive income through redistribution/reflection while retaining their privacy, security, authority, and autonomy. Furthermore, with the Lift currency digital asset, we want to establish an economy based on good monetary laws and a robust and solid decentralised basis.
CryptoM09 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 12:21:08 PM

We are proud to announce that our products are now officially live ! 🔥🚀

🌏 Main page: https://app.financioswap.com
🌏 Exchange link: https://exchange.financioswap.com/#/swap
🌏 Farming link: https://app.financioswap.com/farms
🌏 Staking link: https://app.financioswap.com/pools
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All