Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:54:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: moontography.com robbed me of over $15,000 !! help need $MTGY $MTGY  (Read 117 times)
fortebettor (OP)

Activity: 353
Merit: 45

View Profile
November 08, 2021, 08:37:35 PM

I made a bridge $KIBA on

at @themoontography app

Now there is no token and I did not get a refund. The project admin wrote that I did not give me my money back at now the option has disappeared at !!!!! Almost 4 days have passed and I am still being ignored

Note thet the moontography application has links to these projects. Most of them work on the same principle - Each swap takes 10 - 20 % from you both ways and also start a bridge - You pay 100 and suddenly it turns out that on the other side you have 2-3 times less. ATTENTION - DO NOT USE THIS - it stinks to death

I took a scan when the KIBA bridge was available - I also sent the tokens there to transfer my funds (over 18,000,000,000 kiba inu - everything matched - the token addresses on both sides matched - also the contract balance was bigger than the amount I sent

I took a scan when the KIBA bridge was available

this is how the website now looks

error after withdrawing funds to eth (of course I paid an additional $150 commission

First the https://app.moontography.com/#/asaas app wrote that the team would give me the funds.

After three days I wrote that I still had no money.

I was automatically kicked out of the montography group.

These fraudsters have a way of doing things. They create a scammer coin that robs already at the swap and then pretend to do cooperation. They are fucking ridiculous for miles around.

The kiba inu admin wrote that I sent it to the wrong address. This is a fucking mockery and an organised crime group.

I sent tokens for this contract. They are currently worth 19k

Watch out for this scam. They create another shit project and pretend on twitter to be a solid project this is a fucking scam

TWITTER MONTOHRAPHY SCAMMER PROFILE https://twitter.com/themoontography
TOKEN SCAM PROFILE  https://twitter.com/KIBAINU_ETH

Two of their accounts have already been banned.

Other projects related to MTGY token are also suspicious (on several of them the same admin called "edgaaaaar

$MTGY
http://moontography.com
http://app.moontography.com SCAMMERS $KIBA #RUGPULL

These are typical motherfuckers who have 150 admins on telegram and none of them will write back just dumping one on the other. I have been banned and there is no one to contact. I write this to warn you because I know that these motherfuckers will not give me anything back - it smells like fuck from afar

Research are inspired by other experienced CSGO players from https://pro.eslgaming.com/  and  LOL ex-players and esports bettors from esporttalk.org , esportal and reddit.com and discord

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5228376.0 - Astralis to win , fuck yeah
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3682
Merit: 8922

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2021, 09:11:20 PM

What does this have to do with Bitcointalk, other than being an example of why people shouldn't be shitcoining?
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 05:21:18 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (3)

They have ANN in this forum ANN ✅ THE MOONTOGRAPHY PROJECT ✅

Well it seems like he's contradicting himself, he said he could send back your tokens after relaunch BSC contract but he also said they're not responsible to use other project bridge. Not really sure what does he mean, even his project doesn't have any ToS and warning messages.

I don't see any relation between moontography and Kiba inu, it's just similar like other swap service and any person can create their bridge if they meet the requirement. So I'd say Kiba Inu is scam, but moontography has poor services.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fortebettor (OP)

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 08:04:17 AM

They have ANN in this forum ANN ✅ THE MOONTOGRAPHY PROJECT ✅

Well it seems like he's contradicting himself, he said he could send back your tokens after relaunch BSC contract but he also said they're not responsible to use other project bridge. Not really sure what does he mean, even his project doesn't have any ToS and warning messages.

I don't see any relation between moontography and Kiba inu, it's just similar like other swap service and any person can create their bridge if they meet the requirement. So I'd say Kiba Inu is scam, but moontography has poor services.

You create a project that brings, you place a contract that applies to the project

Everything is correct - Token addresses on both sides
The liquidity is also more than I send.

I manage to send tokens for their contract.
I switch to eth and also manage to cash out - I paid $150 fee for this.

The app threw an error - I have no tokens 5 days. The tokens went to their contract. How else to call it ? it is misleading. What are you talking to me about?

What is fraud to you. It is like binance telling you that the address they gave you is wrong and it is your fucking mistake or theirs? Don't be fucking ridiculous.

Give a token on the site and then write that you were not supposed to use it? Good joke.

Why did Kiba immediately disappear from the site? Why did the admin ban me? Is he afraid of discussion or did he rob me of about 2 thousand dollars? See exactly the shitcoins that this project bridges. Each works on a similar principle and charges cosmic amounts at swaps - about 10 - 20% . Is this not already suspicious. I am sure that this is an organized crime group

Initially the mtgy admin wrote that he would give me a 100% refund
on twitter admin kiba is just mocking me and just tweeting that I don't have the coins - he won't give it back because it's a fucking obvious scam

But I sent the tokens to the contact that MTGY officially put on the site and then removed it as soon as I reported the problem

Research are inspired by other experienced CSGO players from https://pro.eslgaming.com/  and  LOL ex-players and esports bettors from esporttalk.org , esportal and reddit.com and discord

Jawhead999
Legendary

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:42:34 AM

You create a project that brings, you place a contract that applies to the project

The app threw an error - I have no tokens 5 days. The tokens went to their contract. How else to call it ? it is misleading. What are you talking to me about?

What is fraud to you. It is like binance telling you that the address they gave you is wrong and it is your fucking mistake or theirs? Don't be fucking ridiculous.

Give a token on the site and then write that you were not supposed to use it? Good joke.
This is why I said Kiba Inu is the scammer here, not moontography. The token address and contract you input are provided from Kiba Inu, this can be called liquidity pulls. It's similar with other swap services, you'll see many scam tokens and fake tokens. You have full responsible before choosing any network or any token you want to swap, the exchanges wouldn't blocked scam/fake tokens were listed.

Proof?

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
fortebettor (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:15:20 AM

This is why I said Kiba Inu is the scammer here, not moontography. The token address and contract you input are provided from Kiba Inu, this can be called liquidity pulls. It's similar with other swap services, you'll see many scam tokens and fake tokens. You have full responsible before choosing any network or any token you want to swap, the exchanges wouldn't blocked scam/fake tokens were listed.

Proof?

I have no proof he said that because he deleted the whole conversation and blocked me !

Fucking scammers don't write back anywhere. I was kicked out of their group and they pretend there is no problem. Actually they put a token on the new contract page and continue to play dumb.

I sent the token to the contract, which was placed by moontography.com SCAMMERS - it was their fucking mistake, but rather a deliberate action, because I still have not received 20 thousand USD in KIBA tokens

Jawhead999
Legendary

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 07:31:40 AM
Merited by The Sceptical Chymist (4)

I have no proof he said that because he deleted the whole conversation and blocked me !
That's mean you don't have any back up of your words they promising to pay you.

I sent the token to the contract, which was placed by moontography.com SCAMMERS - it was their fucking mistake, but rather a deliberate action, because I still have not received 20 thousand USD in KIBA tokens
Kiba Inu has a control over the contract because he could withdraw the liquidity pools as they're the creator. It's different with centralized exchanges which has full control of investors/holders money

However $15,000 is large sum money, why you not try to take legal action with this project and prove me I wrong here. You can contact a lawyer in your countries or seek legal assistance.

Silver Miller Law: silvermillerlaw.com
Crypto Legal: cryptolegal.uk
Roche Fredman: rochefreedman.com

▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██