Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 11:15:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Web 3.0 vs Metaverse  (Read 91 times)
klukluxland (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 12:39:25 AM

This explanation about Web 3.0 and Metaverse might help give people understanding the difference.

Yes, we knew that both are refer to the decentralized future of the internet and the social sphere. Web 3.0 is a digital place where we can produce content, share it, and formalize deals. Users will be able to interact with data through artificial intelligence and machine learning technology.

On the other hand, we have got the Metaverse. It refers to a virtual space of the future that allows access to a wide range of entertainment and projects involving the entire spectrum of augmented reality.

Let's dive into this deeper by reading opinion from some expert in below article.

https://experty.io/web-3-0-vs-metaverse-similarities-and-differences

Wink Wink Wink

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 08:12:40 AM

This explanation about Web 3.0 and Metaverse might help give people understanding the difference.

Yes, we knew that both are refer to the decentralized future of the internet and the social sphere. Web 3.0 is a digital place where we can produce content, share it, and formalize deals. Users will be able to interact with data through artificial intelligence and machine learning technology.

On the other hand, we have got the Metaverse. It refers to a virtual space of the future that allows access to a wide range of entertainment and projects involving the entire spectrum of augmented reality.

Let's dive into this deeper by reading opinion from some expert in below article.

https://experty.io/web-3-0-vs-metaverse-similarities-and-differences

Wink Wink Wink

I know that NEAR protocol has NEARverse and NEARlands under construction. It would be cool if you could yield farm in the Metaverse. I could walk into Pancakeswap or Ref Finance in VR and make a deposit, just like a bank.
magnum1010

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:27:17 AM

I am looking forward to the world to immerse Metaverse. It will give us an opportunity to feel real emotions just thanks to the internet. Apart from entertainment, I think that it will be much more convenient to work with Web 3 instead of Web 2, as Web 3 is more pictorial. We should catch this wave of hype and invest in tokens that are connected with this sphere (sand, mana).

sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:49:28 AM

Metaverse and Web 3 will change the ways we are working on the internet. We will interact with web-sites and information in completely other ways than we do now. We will be able to tokenize everything I think. It means that we can digitalize property, information, and the sell it or transfer through blockchain, so the development of Metaverse will also benefit blockchain.

adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 09:17:42 AM

I mean these are quite possibly THE driving factors of interest in crypto right now. I mean besides meme coin hype but I'm talking real actual interest not just some dumbass trades to make quick bucks but actual world changing tech. these both are drastically needed in the internet and I don't think it's one or the other but both.
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1820
Merit: 4407

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 11:14:15 AM

I think that the product should be available to a wider population, and not limited to buying expensive equipment.
Now the Metaverse ones remind me of games like minecraft, in which the graphics quality is very low, but you can play on any computer.
It will take a very long time to create the finished product.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
tyz
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 1533

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 11:45:08 AM

The term metaverse is already the new hype term in bullshit bingo. But both Metaverse and Web 3.0 are still very fuzzy terms that haven't been really defined yet and how the next generation of the web will look like. There is only a rough idea at the moment. However, there are already the first crypto projects that are collecting money and advertising precisely with this term metaverse.
deepblue01

Activity: 826
Merit: 117

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2021, 12:57:44 PM

metaverse makes many people dream especially for gamer.
they want to live in a world where they can achieve whatever dream they want

The term metaverse is already the new hype term in bullshit bingo. But both Metaverse and Web 3.0 are still very fuzzy terms that haven't been really defined yet and how the next generation of the web will look like. There is only a rough idea at the moment. However, there are already the first crypto projects that are collecting money and advertising precisely with this term metaverse.
that's the point. metaverse won't work without money, experiment, time and trend.
many developer will work hard to define what's the future metaverse looks like, and the winner who build the metaverse will rule the world.
even facebook's founder are willing to spend alot of money to build Facebook's Metaverse
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: