Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:39:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Heartblue202@gmail.com aka Annelisa Maria Klement  (Read 55 times)
EricCrypto131 (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 03:25:52 AM

Just a heads up to y’all I was targeted in an elaborate crypto romance scam in early October by the above noted email and name. It Started with promising long winded romance letters all via email which included beautiful picture of Annelisa. Maria posing as a private pilot flying in the united Emirates yet Annelisa aka Maria did not have access to a phone on almost all occasions. Emails led me to believe we were the perfect match while informing me she was moving to the USA a mere 100km from my hometown to take a piloting job here. A large severance/benefit was mentioned continually but never did come through. She spoke often of her sick father who ended up needing a quadruple bypass yet the hospitals in Prague could not accomplish this and it needed to be done privately which is where I became aware this was a scam but continued to play along. At this point I had never even heard her voice or even seen her via Skype/FaceTime, all emails. She claimed to have tied up everything she had to ensure her father had a spot for surgery right before her scheduled job and our first visit together. In the end benefits/severance never showed, friends and family who offered to lend the money were not able to and I was approached for large amounts of cash but assured I would be repaid upon her arrival in the U.S. I blocked and deleted the scammer at this point and have been monitoring my accounts and emails since, do you homework’s folks and don’t fall for these schemes.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
HarleyBasil

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:55:11 PM

Exactly the same thing here but a different email address.  mdudves@gmail.com  Really well backstopped story though even had the flight numbers to get to Edmonton from Dubai.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: