Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 08:10:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stupid plan or not bad at all?  (Read 319 times)
Pendrak

Activity: 208
Merit: 46

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 09:45:22 PM

Tapering my ass. They can't taper shit. They knew the money they printed last year and this year was going to cause inflation yet they did it anyway. Now you believe they are going to take that money back? Then why did they print it in the first place?

Maybe they will taper some but it won't last for long and the moment stocks start crashing, they'll print even more.

That is what happens when people dont work to produce goods and get free money from the government and there are only few to produce goods, workers are at homes, less supply and still same or higher demand = inflation, prices rise. Competition drives prices down, no competition drives prices up, economics 101. Anyway, as tapering happens and people dont get anymore that free money from the government then they will have to go back to work and earn the money, product prices will once again drop because competition will once again be fierce. Anything that was overvalued during the pandemic will crash, ie. stocks, crypto etc... and subsequently, gpu price too and other things.

Quite right. Nowadays China do all the producing and the US do all the consuming. The only reason the US can still consume stuff because people still want the dollars. When there is high or hyper inflation in the US, people suddenly will realize that they don't want the dollar anymore. Then the dollar will lose its reserve money status and everything will come crashing down. In the end the US will become a country like Weimar Germany.

Stop smoking, bad for health.
batsonxl

Activity: 1196
Merit: 26

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 08:58:03 AM

None of our predictions come true. News tweets targets technical analysys etc.What i learnt is never sell all your bag. Sell half and forget other half even it goes to 80-90% whatever dont look and dont think about it.
karanggatak

Activity: 1106
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 06:56:40 AM

im not sure to sell what you have (GPU) for altcoin, better if you use yours all in garage be something expensive. having new job is better than sell a thing.
and when it happen, its hard to lend a trust to altcoin, if they do what past do, people will do it easily. the problem if you got nothing after sell your stuff

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀         ▀▀████
█████████▀              ▀██
█████████   ▐████████▌   ██
███▀▀             ███▌   ██
██▀               ███▌   ██
██   ▐███████████████▌   ██
██   ▐███               ▄██
██   ▐███            ▄▄████
██   ▐████████▌   █████████
██▄              ▄█████████
███▄▄         ▄▄███████████
███████████████████████████
.crosswise.
..........Next Gen Cross-Chain DEX..........
|   TELEGRAM   |    TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |     MEDIUM     |  INSTAGRAM  |
...SIGN IN...
fmz89
Legendary

Activity: 1766
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 04:18:40 PM

The market is in a very good shape this November and it looks like the predictions about altcoins season is becoming a reality now I think it's better to start buying altcoins for some gains and sell after bull run probably January? Not sure if history will repeat same thing like 2017 so I sold few GPUs from my garage for this, once bull is over I will use that money to buy GPUs back hopefully they will be lesser at the time, stupid plan or not bad?
very well indeed but higher risk if your coin fall  Grin, there is nothing left if that happen, no safety belt its mean you're ready what ever happen in the future

maybe sold half is wiser choice rather than yoloing buying coin based on hope  Grin, good luck then

▄█▀                       ▀█▄
 ██           ▄▄ ▄▄           ██
███       ▄ ▄███ ███▄ ▄       ███
████▄   ███ ████ ████ ███   ▄████
 ██████████ ███▀ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄██████
  ▀▀███████  ▀▄█████████ ████▀▀
       ███▀▄ ██████▀▀▀ ▄▄
       █▀▄██ ████▄▄█▀▄████
        ████ ▀█████▄▀██▀
        ████ █▄▀█████▄
        ████  ▀▀ █████▀
         ▀▀█      ▀█▀
.REXX.|||
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
████ ▄▀██████████  █████
██████▄▀▄▀██████  ████████
▐████████▄▀▄▀██  ██████████▌
▐██████████▄▀▄ ████████████▌
▐██████████  ▄▀▄▀██████████▌
████████  ████▄▀▄▀████████
█████  ████████▄▀ ██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|.BUY REXX.
FP91G
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1056

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 04:37:18 PM

I heard the opinion of experts that "in 10 years, 10% of the world's financial assets will be in cryptocurrency"
If the experts are even a little right, then mining can now only be used to accumulate coins, until the cryptocurrency becomes the world's reserve means of payment.
It's a bad idea to mine anything now with new hardware for quick profits. And with low electricity, you can build a farm and mine for 3-5 years, and most of it won't sell.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: