Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 07:15:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a place that will make a custom frame to display collectable items.  (Read 157 times)
krogoth (OP)

Activity: 1217
Merit: 138

Krogothmanhattan alt account

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 12:42:58 PM

So as the title says...Looking for a place that will make a custom frame to display collectable itmes.

Meaning, if I have 5 coins and want to display on the wall, perhaps arranged in a frame with velvet surrounding or even see thru from one side thru the other so it can be switched over to see the back as well.

Anyone know of a service that can do this...and not just for coins but for anything really.

I made my own for Bitbills years ago...but when it comes to coins its a different matter altogether.  Thanks!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Eclipse33
Copper Member

Activity: 939
Merit: 417

Eclipse© Cryptographic equipment

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 01:22:14 PM

I just brought my eclipse poster second edition to my local Michels craft store to get framed. They give you unlimited options as to how fancy you want your frame to be, the size, real wood or not, inlays or not.

Its worth looking into if you have the time, I wouldn't leave my collectables in their hands though. I would probably stay a few hours while the pieces are framed.

███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
Eclipse
)███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
   MARKETPLACE
▀   TELEGRAM
   TWITTER
▀   INSTAGRAM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
███▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
███████████▀█████▄▄
██████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████▀██
██████▄█▄██████████▀█████
███▀▀████████▀█▀███████
██████████████▄███▄██████
████████████████▄███████
██████████▀███████████▀
████████████▀▀█████▀▀
| BTC |
| XMR |
ACCEPTED
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

███

███

███

███

███
[/quote]
AT101ET
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1348

View Profile
November 09, 2021, 01:32:49 PM

I just had a custom display box made for a few coins. I'll send some pics when it arrives but I'm pretty sure they can make frames too.
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 01:43:11 PM

Sorry I havent gotten to your frames yet - I just got mire time to spend on the 80w and the chiller I have cannot keep it cool so I have ordered another more robust one - hoping that will resolve the issues.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
krogoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 02:44:46 PM

Sorry I havent gotten to your frames yet - I just got mire time to spend on the 80w and the chiller I have cannot keep it cool so I have ordered another more robust one - hoping that will resolve the issues.

I have full faith in you bro...this is for a totally different idea and set of coins  Cheesy

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>CIPHER BILLS-CIPHER BONDS-CIPHER STAMPS * www.CYPHERHODL.com * COLD STORAGE BITCOIN CERTIFICATES <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
MoparMiningLLC
aka Stryfe
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 2223

EIN: 82-3893490

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2021, 05:34:20 PM

I have full faith in you bro...this is for a totally different idea and set of coins  Cheesy

lol I know - just letting you know I didnt forget about the other ones for you that I still have to get done.

Mine BTC @ kano.is
Offering escrow services https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5154480
All Bitcoin 3D printing needs at CryptoCloaks
Bullion-n-BTC
Copper Member

Activity: 446
Merit: 65

Physical Bitcoin is the only way to stack

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 12:19:08 AM

If you have Instagram look up @okiestacker. He makes custom displays for anything at a very good price. Every display holder I have for my silver, gold, and crypto coins come from him

LuckyFool Bullion on Instagram / Physical Crypto Coins Facebook page / The Alchemy Mint / LuckyFool Mint
krogoth (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 11:45:16 AM

Thankyou you all for the feedback on this. Cheesy

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: