Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:06:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: NFTs on Ethereum vs. Polkadot: what should you choose?  (Read 64 times)
Rosamia2212 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 12:55:06 PM

Hi guys  Wink

please share your opinion its important to me   Kiss

https://blog.xp.network/nfts-on-ethereum-vs-polkadot-what-should-you-choose-8792840a5a62
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 01:37:10 PM

I didn't bother reading that blog (I don't like almost empty topics which forces forum members to click an external link) but to answer the question which one to choose, it probably depends on the type of NFT.

Those platforms on Ethereum are still more popular and have more user base when it comes to arts. If I want to sell an Ape smoking some shit, I'd probably choose Opensea.

If I want to invest in NFT gaming, I'd most likely choose a project on Polkadot because............high ethereum transaction fees.
Rosamia2212 (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 03:30:32 PM

I didn't bother reading that blog (I don't like almost empty topics which forces forum members to click an external link) but to answer the question which one to choose, it probably depends on the type of NFT.

Those platforms on Ethereum are still more popular and have more user base when it comes to arts. If I want to sell an Ape smoking some shit, I'd probably choose Opensea.

If I want to invest in NFT gaming, I'd most likely choose a project on Polkadot because............high ethereum transaction fees.

that's my point to read the blog itself and who's is presenting !! the blog belong to xp network who has a multichain bridge platform and you can move NFT's too al Connected blockchain's like Ethereum/Fantom/Elrond/BSC/Polygon/xDai/Avalanche and more soon that way you can save money and costs small fees  Kiss  next time please bother yourself by reading the blog or website everything has a reason
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 04:24:55 PM

Hi guys  Wink

please share your opinion its important to me   Kiss

https://blog.xp.network/nfts-on-ethereum-vs-polkadot-what-should-you-choose-8792840a5a62
I really agree with the statement "We believe that Ethereum will still hold important positions in the future, but temporarily will lose part of his leadership in the next year or two, while the transition to Eth 2.0 is underway. This period is a window of opportunities for other smart contract platforms, such as polkadot, Solana, BSc, Elrond, Klaytn, etc. ''
ETH remains an option compared to DOT.
mr.robot8

Activity: 938
Merit: 159

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 04:44:07 PM

I really like nfts only that on the eth blockchain the price to buy and move them is really high, so without a shadow of a doubt i prefer the nfts present on the matic blockchain, well in short, almost on all the other blochains except eth
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3556
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:26:12 PM

Once again another place who just posts their link here so that they could get backlink. That does make sense, it really works, I have done something similar once and not to share it with others as a whole topic, but someone asked something on a topic and I replied to it, it was god knows how many pages in already and my idea wasn't to create backlink but to share them the link so they could check it out and they asked first anyway.

However that link helped us so much, didn't do it again because I would hate to spam my links everywhere, but it was seriously amazing to see us jump so much just from one link sharing here. This is why I understand why people share here, but at least show some effort, it looks like a subpar page and article and it doesn't even look like a proper topic neither, articles should have serious questions and not silly stuff like this.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 4368

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2021, 08:12:07 PM

Most NTF projects are already moving to Ethereum level 2 solutions:Optimism & Arbitrum and Polygon.
Don't forget about the Existential Deposit in the Polkadot ecosystem.
Even now, for many, $ 50 may seem like a lot of money, and they will not use this ecosystem.
Ethereum is much better because there are no transactions to activate the wallet and Existential Deposit.
https://help.crypto.com/en/articles/5165710-dot

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████