Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:53:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Think twice before hiring a lawyer for you ICO!  (Read 184 times)
iconoclast

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

Matrix Built On An Ethereum Smart Contract

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 02:11:31 AM

The lawyers love the American Regulatory Model because it requires lawyers for you to do an ICO. The easiest model is just restrict any offering to US persons only if they are Accredited Investors or ban them completely from participating. Problem solved, now you don't need a lawyer.

before---dawn

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 07:03:11 PM

Lawyers have never done anything good for us. All they worry about is their own income!
cryptune
Copper Member

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

Cryptune - Universal POS

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 07:13:38 PM

The lawyers love the American Regulatory Model because it requires lawyers for you to do an ICO. The easiest model is just restrict any offering to US persons only if they are Accredited Investors or ban them completely from participating. Problem solved, now you don't need a lawyer.

At the same time a lot of ICOs dont want to do this because they believe that they are limiting their chances of reaching their Soft/Hard caps if US investors dont participate. So people will continue to have 'ICO lawyers' who do nothing

GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1456
Merit: 681

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
December 27, 2021, 07:31:20 AM

Most ICO lawyers are totally useless and will only dictate you USA laws, even when you have no affiliation with USA.

Read this article to discover how ICO lawyers scam us.

https://medium.com/@filip.poutintsev/think-twice-before-hiring-a-lawyer-for-your-ico-58b69a9de4ed
Nothing meaningful i find cogent or tangible in the link you dropped, i tried accessing the link but it was enable to display, i think it's there i suppose to know what actually you are saying, but since the link is not displaying i have nothing meaningful to say, i wonder how other people respond to you the thread without accessing the site.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██