Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:55:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: .999 Silver Lealana 1 BTC Gilt "Silver Hologram" Buyer Funded  (Read 168 times)
elmejorrematador (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 06:13:27 PM

hello all,

I wanted to ask the community if anyone knows how many of the Lealana Silver .999 1 BTC Buyer Funded Gilt coins had a silver hologram (black addy) as opposed to the normal Gold Hologram. I obtained this coin knowing the silver hologram was rare, but didn't think too much of it at the time, but I was speaking to someone who has accumulated quite a number of Lealana's and he had never even heard of a 1 BTC with a silver holo to which i was very surprised.

Do any of you have this same coin or have knowledge regarding the Silver holo version?

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Hellot

Activity: 679
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 07:31:31 PM

I have a bunch of the 1 BTC Gilt both funded and Buyer Funded(unfunded) and they are all gold except for 1 that came with the 4 coin set.  As best I can tell they are super rare. 
Bonanzaking107
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 09:55:00 PM

I have a bunch of the 1 BTC Gilt both funded and Buyer Funded(unfunded) and they are all gold except for 1 that came with the 4 coin set.  As best I can tell they are super rare. 

Would you be willing to part with one of the buyer funded ones? One just popped up on eBay but as the whole set of buyer funded ones.
Hellot

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 12:03:13 AM

Would you be willing to part with one of the buyer funded ones? One just popped up on eBay but as the whole set of buyer funded ones.

Sure, make me an offer.
Bonanzaking107
Copper Member

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 12:45:31 AM

Sure, make me an offer.

Would you accept .05?
Hellot

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 04:29:39 PM

Sure, make me an offer.

Would you accept .05?

PM me your info, I am traveling right now but can get this done in the beginning of December.
elmejorrematador (OP)

Activity: 107
Merit: 15

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 11:53:28 PM

Thank you for the feedback!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: