Bitcoin Forum
June 07, 2024, 10:18:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: They will try to stop Bitcoin  (Read 1157 times)
luckyrichh

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 08:18:21 AM

There is nothing to stop him...He will crush everything in his path.
Chato1977

Activity: 1148
Merit: 58

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 08:42:18 AM

Maybe it's just gossip? Usually such news is amplified when the market is down or at the bottom. Manipulators take advantage of this in an attempt to buy cheap coins. Then it will turn out that bitcoin is not that bad for the environment and the asset will rise again. It should be noted that bitcoin was around its peak in November. That's when it started to fall.
Indeed as the timing of the News comes out when the price last year starts to subside but eventually made another ATH and again and again.

There is nothing to stop him...He will crush everything in his path.

How be so sure?  can crush everything in his path?
DU18

Activity: 1694
Merit: 268

Binance #SWGT dan CERTIK Audited

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 10:10:14 AM

Until now I don't understand why there are people who hate bitcoin so much, it has been proven that there are many things and economic activities related to cryptocurrencies, even during the pandemic many people were helped by getting profit on cryptocurrencies, but I believe that a strong community will make bitcoin even more shine.
Fear of the widespread development of bitcoin is one reason people hate bitcoin, so far I have seen that only financial institutions such as the central bank continue to take action against bitcoin, of course their fear of being replaced fiat money by bitcoin is an illogical reason according in my opinion, In fact, if bitcoin continues to grow, of course later fiat money and bitcoin can go hand in hand in helping the economy of a country, but it seems that the central bank is too short-sighted in thinking.

Emitdama

Activity: 1895
Merit: 328

View Profile
March 03, 2022, 10:23:26 AM

Pointing fingers at other waste-producing and environment-harming industries is just whataboutism. That doesn't mean crypto should be off the hook or is right. Those issues need to be tackled head-on and that's the only way crypto can move forward in its adoption and recognition in the modern global economy. So crypto (in general) should not be pointing fingers at other industries, but rather cleaning up its own issues without the concern if someone is doing it on their side. And steps have been made, it's a different story from when it started.
Yeah they are just diverting the issue to something or to someone else but no matter what, cryptos adoption are still taking place. No one can stop this whatever reasons they make. Crypto cannot point fingers to others because it cant talk but it was the crypto users that did it. They only did that for purpose or to counter someone that says crypto are not good for the environment.

We cannot just say that crypto must clean up is own mess because it didn't create any mess in the first place. It was the mind of those crypto haters that are in mess because they keep on pushing that crypto has its issues. Also some cryptos like bitcoin are I think cant be changed already to make it more greener.
Maestro75

Activity: 1960
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2022, 12:19:47 PM

EU is now making a change to its hatred for bitcoin and throwing away the bitcoin ban draft. The story can be seen in the more recent article below. https://decrypt.co/94157/eu-lawmakers-drop-bitcoin-ban-draft-crypto-regulations times are changing very fast and more institutions are starting to see why bitcoin should not be made illegal.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
AakZaki
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1076

zknodes.org

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2022, 03:14:59 PM

Turning off the network is not possible and if it is possible it will not only affect bitcoin. Turning off the network cam also affect the banking system and the transactions of fìat .  If they have the power to stop bitcoin they would have done it since even before now, at this point where bitcoin has gotten to nothing can be done to stop it.
actually they (the government) have the power to be able to stem bitcoin. But the effects that occur will certainly harm them too. Groups that are pro with bitcoin will carry out various kinds of demonstrations and rebellions regarding the prohibition and termination of bitcoin if that happens.
Bitcoin is now a valuable digital asset, the government should also use it to get more benefits with some updated regulations such as taxes imposed on crypto users or crypto exchanges in their countries.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8]  All
  Print  

Jump to: