Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:39:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do I not lose money in trading cryptocurrency?  (Read 2688 times)
Gosgosking

Activity: 672
Merit: 16

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 06:14:20 PM

Lol. But you already give yourself a good answer.  Before you start cryptocurrency trading you make sure you know what you are doing.  Do not start trading and you do no understand what you doing except you want to lose your money.  To avoid lose you  can go any trading academy to get trading knowledge,  if that will cost you money,  you can develop yourself by getting books and watching videos.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 08:22:30 PM

In trading, losing money is certain.  however, the most important thing is that we minimize the loss.  the best way is to be able to manage and control trades so that they don't get caught up in lust.  I think this is one of the main conditions for trading to keep going and not losing money fast.
Don't minimize the loss, focus on making yourself profitable.

Trading is like having a business, some days you lose money but what's the most important is you make sure in the end you'll be profitable. No one makes money in trading in a daily basis, that's the fact successful traders are making sure they have the consistency which means they have more successful trades than failures as that would result a net profit.

Sihab76

Activity: 1302
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:27:10 PM

To what i think on my own view i don't know if i can get more knowledge and understanding to this.
You just have to understand the market, you need to be able to study and know when it’s a right time for you to invest and withdraw your crypto currency. And also remember only invest money you know you can make back even if you lose the money.
Trading not a easy task because trading platform only for experienced and knowledgeable person who already experienced on trading with profits and losses. If you don't have both experienced, you don't get no benefits from trading.
EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 10:45:42 PM

In trading, losing money is certain.  however, the most important thing is that we minimize the loss.  the best way is to be able to manage and control trades so that they don't get caught up in lust.  I think this is one of the main conditions for trading to keep going and not losing money fast.

Trading is like having a business, some days you lose money but what's the most important is you make sure in the end you'll be profitable. No one makes money in trading in a daily basis, that's the fact successful traders are making sure they have the consistency which means they have more successful trades than failures as that would result a net profit.
Twisting ...

Trading is like twisting shit lol , i mean you could get a huge profit accumulated this month or this year but you lost it all again the next time you do another trade.
not sure which one the correct one but the truth is that trading has more pain than the gain cumulatively.
accept that is why trading warned as a high risk business right?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
December 10, 2021, 11:20:17 PM

Twisting ...

Trading is like twisting shit lol , i mean you could get a huge profit accumulated this month or this year but you lost it all again the next time you do another trade.
not sure which one the correct one but the truth is that trading has more pain than the gain cumulatively.
accept that is why trading warned as a high risk business right?
Gamble on the sense because you would defintiely need to risk money for you to earn money but this isnt something that could really be 100% similar in gambling yet you could really take advantage if you do really know on what you are doing.Experience is the real deal on here.

It just dumb that you would really be minding off that you couldnt lose on this market which is really a very wrong belief on someone
who do step their foot into this market.

If you dont like risk then this market isnt really for you.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Renampun

Activity: 2296
Merit: 362

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2021, 07:43:56 PM

the most important condition in trading in crypto is not to cut losses when your asset prices fall...

for example, if you trade bitcoin, the amount of your assets will remain the same but only the value changes and if you sell when the value of your bitcoin drops then you will definitely lose and this is a habit that makes many newbie traders lose money.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 648

View Profile
December 11, 2021, 08:43:27 PM

the most important condition in trading in crypto is not to cut losses when your asset prices fall...

for example, if you trade bitcoin, the amount of your assets will remain the same but only the value changes and if you sell when the value of your bitcoin drops then you will definitely lose and this is a habit that makes many newbie traders lose money.
Easy as it sounds but that wont really be simple because seeing your portfolio dropping is something that even experienced traders/investors would freak out or get worried.

CUtting losses is relevant if you do know on how to make use of it or on when it would be executed that's why it will really vary on person to persons
decisions when it comes to situations.

You shouldn't mind off about having perfect trades because it cant really be possible on any angle.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Rehan Zakir

Activity: 812
Merit: 53

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 06:33:05 PM

Learn technical and fundamental analysis. Trading is not an easy task. Buying a coin is the most important thing. So, buy a coin when you have confidence that it will pump.and increase your knowledge about trading. Knowledge is power.

|     T o n T o g e t h e r     |     Saving Empowers Winning     |
Join Launchpool  >  Jan 10th - Feb 10th
●    T W I T T E R    ●    T E L E G R A M    ●    M E D I U M    ●
Nuraiuii

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 02:20:33 AM

It is normal to lose money in cryptocurrency trading and it is impossible to always make a profit.
However, you can learn more encryption knowledge, master trading skills, and analyze the market to develop a trading strategy that suits you to minimize trading losses.
lienfaye

Activity: 2926
Merit: 629

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 02:42:46 AM

To what i think on my own view i don't know if i can get more knowledge and understanding to this.
You just have to understand the market, you need to be able to study and know when it’s a right time for you to invest and withdraw your crypto currency. And also remember only invest money you know you can make back even if you lose the money.
Trading not a easy task because trading platform only for experienced and knowledgeable person who already experienced on trading with profits and losses. If you don't have both experienced, you don't get no benefits from trading.
Before having an experience its a must to have a knowledge about trading to better understand its nature. We're all once a newbie and probably experience to lose our money, but its part of the process to learned and be a pro. However, we cant ensure always that we'll never had a losses since the market is unpredictable and there are times whats happening is not according to planned. So its an advantage to have a strategy and prepared for the worse case in order to avoid losses.

Pasa32

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 08:26:08 AM

Learn all the market sentiments, charts, and Technical Analysis. These are the main things to start trading. You can get the right time to make entry and exit by experience. Just practice market with a demo account, then there will be very low chances to lose trade. Remember that no one always take profit, he also gets loss in some trades. So don't be afraid of losses.

►           ►     enVoy        ▐ │     Sustainably Green Trust in Trade     │ ▌     ◄           ◄
►            ██  WHITEPAPER       ██  TWO PAGER       ██  TOKEN DECK            ◄
[v]  Facebook     [v]  Twitter     [v]  Telegram     [v]  Medium     [v]  Linkedin     [v]  Reddit
Mauser

Activity: 1778
Merit: 528

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 09:00:54 AM

Having a good understand about the project you invest in is very important, but we also need to be aware that there is a lot of market risk involved. If bitcoins are going to drop in price so are most of the other crypto coins. There is a strong correlation between cryptos, similar to the stock market. That is why we need to define a certain risk limit we are willing to lose. For example saying we comfortable to lose 20% of our coin portfolio gives us some room to work with. Let's say our coins drop 10% then we need to decide if this is just a temporary drop and it will likely bounce back or if our views of the coins changed. Stop loss orders can help in such cases. We just need decide if a price drop is permanent or temporary since most crypto coins move in cycles.
horrifiedx1

Activity: 602
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 10:58:38 AM

as long as we learn and continue to practice then one day we will become successful traders. There is a lot to learn in trading and it can't be done instantly. hanging out a lot with senior traders will make us understand market movements faster, I think it will be more effective to support the development of our trading knowledge in all directions

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
aquafinewater

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 02:55:09 PM

Trading is the game of loss and profit but we can less the Loss ratio if we have knowledge about trading simply we know Technicall analysis read markt news regularly then we won,t  face any loss in trading

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
doomloop

Activity: 2282
Merit: 581

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 07:45:10 PM

For you to be able to trade cryptocurrency and not lose money or lose much money (if I may put it that way, because you’re still going to lose money anyway, since the market is full of risks) You have to perfect your skills in cryptocurrency trading and also make use of the best practices available to be able to prevent too much of loss in trading.

First you have to develop your skills in technical analysis, and also fundamental analysis. Then apart from that you have to make use of tools like stop loss; these tools are going to be helpful in case there happens to be any mistake and the market should go against your prediction, this tool is going to help to prevent too much of losses from taking place.

Lordhermes

Activity: 1232
Merit: 379

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2021, 01:37:46 AM

as long as we learn and continue to practice then one day we will become successful traders. There is a lot to learn in trading and it can't be done instantly. hanging out a lot with senior traders will make us understand market movements faster, I think it will be more effective to support the development of our trading knowledge in all directions

Exactly! Trading is a gradual process,we learn everyday,make mistakes everyday,and it is those mistakes that we make that gives us the experience on how to trade effectively.It is those mistakes that we make,that make us device strategies for learning.
In as much as we are still learning more effective ways to trade,there are several things to do to avoid loosing money;
We must be efficient.
We must not trade with a huge capital that will affect us when it doesn't yield good result.
We should try and learn from our past mistakes.These and many more are some of the ways to avoid losing.
sirminesalot

Activity: 1148
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:34:09 AM

Trading is the game of loss and profit but we can less the Loss ratio if we have knowledge about trading simply we know Technicall analysis read markt news regularly then we won,t  face any loss in trading

Not facing any loss in trading is almost impossible except someone is trading on the bullish market so they think they are the houdini of the crypto market whereas everybody could do that in bull market.
The most efficient things that traders do is minimize the loss, seeing the market trends and read the news about the general about market and specifically about the coin that they bought is the key to minimize the loss.
blockman

Activity: 2912
Merit: 627

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 10:37:41 AM

Loss is inevitable. Whether you're a professional in trading, you always get to read the market news and always have the technical analysis. You just can't avoid dealing with losses. You can reduce your potential losses but it's unavoidable yet don't take of it as an actual loss because you get to learn from it.
The best traders today had that experienced and they didn't felt discouraged when they've got into lose with their very first trades.

nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2021, 01:29:07 PM

If you want to start trading on a trading platform then you must have a good idea about trading. If you can't analyze different cryptocurrency markets then you are trading Profit you can lose. So if you want to avoid losses by trading, you need to know about different market signals.

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 01:49:57 PM

One of my friends who is currently a senior citizen had asked me if it’s still a good time to buy and trade Bitcoin without losing. I simply said that Bitcoin doesn’t have promises or astronomical guaranteed returns and the same goes to other cryptocurrencies due that they’re subject to volatility and fluctuations without warning. I initially said to her “Are you prepared to lose an amount that you want to invest?”. So since she is not ready, that means she isn’t ready to be a true risk taker. There’s no way that we don’t lose money in cryptocurrency trading. Reality speaks.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█