Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:53:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for a partner for two projects  (Read 108 times)
JamesBay (OP)

Activity: 31
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2021, 11:07:12 PM

First, me: 30 years in forex, but switched to crypto early last year.  Know coding for EA's, indicators, etc, but mid-level for coding for blockchain and SC's.  I have two projects that are very different with their use case and looking for someone (or one for each) that can help with getting the projects to the next level.

Project 1: BEP-20 token with AIO hub - token is done and audited (NOT forked), website done, whitepaper done.  But, 2 weeks away from All In One defi hub.  Think krystal with added functions (cross chain).

Project 2: new network POS coin.  Basically, BTC forked and converted to POS with lower total supply, same 512kb size, but fast, etc.  Will eventually need to work partnership with payment processor.  Network complete, qt wallet done, web wallet almost done - but having issues with exchanges (lack of funds).

What am I looking for?  For the token, someone who has gone through the ICO/launchpad process before and also knows coding for the web based hub (PHP, API, etc).  Founders portion will be given.  For the coin, someone who knows how to maintain/update servers, nodes all obviously on ubantu 18 (well, wallet on 20 actually).  And, having a relationship with any exchanges or IEO's would be great.  I found a couple of exchanges that I can afford, but may struggle on the MM in the beginning.  Founders portion will be given as well.

Thanks.

Please DM me if interested.
200BTCreward

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 01:00:31 AM

Project 2: new network POS coin.  Basically, BTC forked and converted to POS with lower total supply, same 512kb size, but fast, etc.  Will eventually need to work partnership with payment processor.  Network complete, qt wallet done, web wallet almost done - but having issues with exchanges (lack of funds).

What do you mean with

1) lower total supply, if you have a BTC fork?
Is it something like this? 'An idea to make Bitcoin better' https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5369060.0

2) ... but fast. How?

Thanks and good luck!
JamesBay (OP)

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 03:50:03 PM

Yes, same block size, but since POS, block time significantly reduced.  Only issue with this though is that I need to keep a high amount of coins in multiple stakers which means rewards will be less for smaller holders.  So, until there are many more stakers, I will need to do airdrops on the rewards.  Premined 500,000 with max total supply of 10,000,000 with last minted coin at about 51 years.  The premined needs to go into staking and exchanges.
WillTrade2021

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 10:16:09 AM

hi,

Previous to 2018 crash for 5+ years I am in cryptos. I was a board member out of 10-12 total members of a now-defunct coin Senero. I have thorough knowledge in the Crypto field and can have any coding work done directly by me or my friends and acquaintances with any/all difficulty level.

Literally you will find me a best hire and an advisor in all your above requirements but will get engaged in performing one work-type.

Please you might add my Goggle Hangouts at : samirazapunya@gmail.com

I assure you that I will be the #1 team member out of all your above vacant position.
machinedigital

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:45:53 PM

Ima pro digital strategist and designer.

Most recent project was soundtrack art new for DUNE movie

Open to potentially collaborate. I can operate as an art director and marketer. \

www.machinedigital.com
JamesBay (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:36:34 PM

Please send me DM on here or look at my profile for TG.

Telegram me: @DevTeamSeax
JamesBay (OP)

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:52:47 PM

Please send me DM on here or look at my profile for TG.

hi,

Previous to 2018 crash for 5+ years I am in cryptos. I was a board member out of 10-12 total members of a now-defunct coin Senero. I have thorough knowledge in the Crypto field and can have any coding work done directly by me or my friends and acquaintances with any/all difficulty level.

Literally you will find me a best hire and an advisor in all your above requirements but will get engaged in performing one work-type.

Please you might add my Goggle Hangouts at : samirazapunya@gmail.com

I assure you that I will be the #1 team member out of all your above vacant position.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: