Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 01:44:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAPP Minting starts on November 23 (NFT) [NSFW links inside warning]  (Read 509 times)
MikeSorino

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 05:37:24 AM

I am still impressed by this project, and it seems to me that one person could not draw so many phalluses in a short period. Is it possible? Where did the artist get his inspiration from? When it was boring in the lesson, I personally drew them as a child, but then I had no idea that it was really possible to make money on this.
Yes, I also honestly thought about it, but if you look at the pictures on the site, you can see that the artist drew pictures from our life and other works of art. All the heroes are so diverse, but the following collections can be even more interesting if you think about it. If you believe in everything reasonably, then you can create a whole unusual parallel world. I would like to read something like a comic book depicting such characters.
Yes, the idea of the comic strip seems interesting to me too. I even read somewhere that the creators are planning to release some more powerful project in the future - a comic strip, a video game, or even a series. So far, I don't quite know how it might look, but I want to see what will happen in the end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NanLomarig

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 08:02:47 AM

I just had an idea, what do you think that part of the money will go to charity? At first, I thought it was not bad, but it is not more logical to invest money in the development of future projects, and only after the FAPP breaks down into something worthwhile, then do charity work, if there is such a desire
Mutuvasilin

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 12:43:43 PM

I just had an idea, what do you think that part of the money will go to charity? At first, I thought it was not bad, but it is not more logical to invest money in the development of future projects, and only after the FAPP breaks down into something worthwhile, then do charity work, if there is such a desire
I don't know, but given the cost of one token in the primary market and 7% of each resale in the secondary market, the guys can get an excellent profit, which will be enough for the sale of new projects and charity. If they, of course, will be able to dispose of money appropriately. I think this is very noble.
GrigoryGaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 03:34:41 PM

I don't know, but given the cost of one token in the primary market and 7% of each resale in the secondary market, the guys can get an excellent profit, which will be enough for the sale of new projects and charity. If they, of course, will be able to dispose of money appropriately. I think this is very noble.
An acquaintance of mine contracted HIV during a blood transfusion; a cure error brought him a lot of problems. Now he lives a normal life, but he has to swallow a massive number of pills. If not for them, his health would have been much worse. I think that such initiatives can save the lives of many people, and I support them.
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 05:41:29 AM

Hello everyone, I want to brag. I recently participated in one of the events, won, and was able to book one token. I am wildly delighted with this idea. It seems that if you wait, I can resell it for a lot of money. I'm excited about the launch of this project and can't wait to see who has seen which images.
Hello, I also want to get NTF for free. Please tell me, are there any events in which I can participate, or is the time already up? It seems to me that if there is a chance to get such a gorgeous prize for free, then it is impossible not to use it.
I honestly do not know if there are still events for this project. I think not, because the launch of the project is very soon. In general, if you want, you can view different information platforms. A lot of new information can often be found here.
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 09:30:19 AM

I am still impressed by this project, and it seems to me that one person could not draw so many phalluses in a short period. Is it possible? Where did the artist get his inspiration from? When it was boring in the lesson, I personally drew them as a child, but then I had no idea that it was really possible to make money on this.
The project creator says that the idea to create such a collection came after he saw the CryptoPunks. Today it breaks all popularity records, although different digitized faces are simply depicted here, and the graphics are also much worse. It seems that this collection also has good chances to fly to the tops, if only because all the images were drawn by hand, which is striking. Moreover, the topic attracts attention and does not leave you indifferent. At least you and me, right?
Mutuvasilin

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 02:02:36 PM

The project creator says that the idea to create such a collection came after he saw the CryptoPunks. Today it breaks all popularity records, although different digitized faces are simply depicted here, and the graphics are also much worse. It seems that this collection also has good chances to fly to the tops, if only because all the images were drawn by hand, which is striking. Moreover, the topic attracts attention and does not leave you indifferent. At least you and me, right?
When I said that the price was too high, I didn't think that the artist painted everything by hand. It is a lot of work that should be paid for. Today, by the way, it is very much appreciated. Only now I did not hear that such tokens would become famous.
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 04:33:01 PM

When I said that the price was too high, I didn't think that the artist painted everything by hand. It is a lot of work that should be paid for. Today, by the way, it is very much appreciated. Only now I did not hear that such tokens would become famous.
Are you kidding? Today there is a considerable amount of NTFs that have been hand-drawn and then digitized. What are some of Banksy's works or Thedudes worth? They are sold for crazy money. It is especially true of famous artists. It seems to me now that there is a real boom in their paintings in the cryptocurrency industry. Many representatives of contemporary art want to digitize their images and sell them at a higher price using NFT. Well, this is colossal money. Let's take at least Thedudes. In the same place, the graphics are elementary, but even a child can draw this, but the creators could earn $ 2 million on this. To me personally, FAPP is somewhat reminiscent of Jungle Freaks. Also hand-drawn, by the way. I think the creators of FAPP can count on the same success.
NanLomarig

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 05:24:09 AM

And really, FAPP also reminds me of Jungle Freaks. But here, everyone is so kind and sweet, and I used to think it strange to compare these projects. Although they certainly have something in common. I won't even argue.
FAP_Planet (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 07:08:19 AM

Hey guys, lets talk a bit about future HIV/AIDS Charitable Organizations. I found it is quite not easy to choose organisations to support, and now I completely sure that we have to make a vote to chose organisations to support.

I wrote down some thoughts in small survey of topic, and ivnite you to discuss and to reveal your thoughts about theme: HIV and AIDS issues: An Overview of Major Charitable Organizations
MikeSorino

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 10:21:23 AM

And really, FAPP also reminds me of Jungle Freaks. But here, everyone is so kind and sweet, and I used to think it strange to compare these projects. Although they certainly have something in common. I won't even argue.
Funny, kind phalluses! When I first heard about the project, I thought there must be something aggressive and courageous, but hilarious and cute phalluses are here. It's all strange. In general, at first, I liked that they portray famous cinematic characters, and then I thought that it might even seem offensive to fans.
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 01:35:18 PM

Hello everyone, I want to brag. I recently participated in one of the events, won, and was able to book one token. I am wildly delighted with this idea. It seems that if you wait, I can resell it for a lot of money. I'm excited about the launch of this project and can't wait to see who has seen which images.
Hello, I also want to get NTF for free. Please tell me, are there any events in which I can participate, or is the time already up? It seems to me that if there is a chance to get such a gorgeous prize for free, then it is impossible not to use it.
I personally follow the events where you can win tokens here #NFTGiveaways. Here and today, there are many different projects in which you can participate. In my opinion, I also saw FAPP here before. The idea is excellent.
m0nica.just

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 18, 2021, 03:45:41 PM

before I heard about this project, I considered myself a modern person, but in my opinion, portraying male phalluses is too much. I want contemporary art to raise more interesting and moral topics. And making money on pictures with phallus is somehow strange. I do not think that someone will actively buy it.
I'm afraid I have to disagree with this statement at all. You saw the pictures themselves, and there is no vulgarity in them. And in general, even in Ancient Greece and Europe during the Renaissance, men and women were depicted entirely naked. Such paintings and sculptures are the most fantastic examples of art.
Only a man with complexes can speak this way, which means the project developers have just hit the mark.

You touched me to the quick, and I decided to refresh my knowledge in the art. It took me a long time to rethink everything, and it even began to seem to me that you might be right. It's kind of weird anyway. I have children, and I would not want them to see this.
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 05:25:38 AM

before I heard about this project, I considered myself a modern person, but in my opinion, portraying male phalluses is too much. I want contemporary art to raise more interesting and moral topics. And making money on pictures with phallus is somehow strange. I do not think that someone will actively buy it.
I'm afraid I have to disagree with this statement at all. You saw the pictures themselves, and there is no vulgarity in them. And in general, even in Ancient Greece and Europe during the Renaissance, men and women were depicted entirely naked. Such paintings and sculptures are the most fantastic examples of art.
Only a man with complexes can speak this way, which means the project developers have just hit the mark.

You touched me to the quick, and I decided to refresh my knowledge in the art. It took me a long time to rethink everything, and it even began to seem to me that you might be right. It's kind of weird anyway. I have children, and I would not want them to see this.
Well, the creators of FAPP honestly warned you that you should not view such content at work or in the presence of children. As for me, children shouldn't delve into the crypto industry at all.
GrigoryGaga

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 09:30:31 AM

Well, the creators of FAPP honestly warned you that you should not view such content at work or in the presence of children. As for me, children shouldn't delve into the crypto industry at all.
Thank you so much for the tip; I have already managed to look after several events that interested me. It seems to me that such events can be beneficial. I will definitely participate in them in the future.
Mutuvasilin

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 01:04:56 PM

Why do you think that cryptocurrencies are not worth learning for children? As for me, this technology will develop rapidly shortly, and no one has canceled the foundations of financial literacy. Here, even the mayor of New York suggested studying them in school. I agree with the idea that you shouldn't show NTF with images of phalluses, but otherwise, NTF is a digital work of art.
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 04:41:16 PM

Funny, kind phalluses! When I first heard about the project, I thought there must be something aggressive and courageous, but hilarious and cute phalluses are here. It's all strange. In general, at first, I liked that they portray famous cinematic characters, and then I thought that it might even seem offensive to fans.
Why might the fans' feelings be affected? The pictures that I saw rather simply characterize a particular lifestyle or theme, but there is no layering for specific characters or heroes. For example, I am madly in love with the pirate theme. I have watched many films and paintings depicting them, but I never expected to see phallus in a pirate costume. I think this is a common joke, and people without a sense of humor are unlikely to be interested in this collection.
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 06:52:38 AM

By the way, how do you feel about the idea that the collector will not know which image of the phallus they will get? It seems to me that this is somehow strange. That is, I pay for something; I do not know for what. If I want to resell it later, it doesn't matter in principle, but if I collect it for myself, then what image I get is important to me, right?
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 08:35:39 AM

By the way, how do you feel about the idea that the collector will not know which image of the phallus they will get? It seems to me that this is somehow strange. That is, I pay for something; I do not know for what. If I want to resell it later, it doesn't matter in principle, but if I collect it for myself, then what image I get is important to me, right?
On the contrary, I like that the creators of the developer do not show all the phalluses at once. It seems to me that they will leave the coolest cool copies for last. No, it appears that this should stir up genuine interest in the collection, so why do I need a token that everyone has already seen and uses at every step. I want an exclusive that only I have. So what if I don't know what kind of phallus I will come across, but I see that they are all original and unique, and that is enough for me.
GrigoryGaga

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 11:50:03 AM

Yes, I would also like to choose for myself what kind of token I get, otherwise, suddenly, I don't want a phallus in a demon suit, but I dream of a phallus-robot. Suddenly I come across something strange, and I don't even understand what it looks like. You don't buy an incomprehensible product in the supermarket, do you?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: