Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 06:09:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAPP Minting starts on November 23 (NFT) [NSFW links inside warning]  (Read 510 times)
MikeSorino

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 05:33:23 AM

And I'm more interested in what additions are waiting for collectors. In principle, I understand what to expect from tokens with phallus images, but what hidden prizes will be exciting. I heard somewhere that they would be different for each collector.
m0nica.just

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 09:31:15 AM

I read in the roadmap that the developers want to create a vast advertising campaign to promote FAPP. Can you imagine a banner ad in your city featuring a phallus of a mayor dressed in a suit? It is absurd!
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 12:44:19 PM

I read in the roadmap that the developers want to create a vast advertising campaign to promote FAPP. Can you imagine a banner ad in your city featuring a phallus of a mayor dressed in a suit? It is absurd!
Why take everything so literally? Advertising will be placed only on information platforms dedicated to cryptocurrency, where children and those not ready to see such content do not enter. Of course, there is no point in doing this kind of advertising on the city's streets.
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 04:19:57 PM

And what, but I would have looked at such an advertisement! I think it could become a new attraction or even part of the mayor's election campaign. Here the main thing is to shock, and the rest does not matter so much!
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 05:40:09 AM

And to me, FAPP also reminds me of the Rare Ghost Club token collection. Only here instead of ghost phalluses, right? In general, it seems that it has become possible to take one object (phallus, ghost, dogs, punks, monkeys) and dress in different costumes. It seems to me that there is some zest in this. A fantasy can play out.
m0nica.just

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:15:17 AM

Guys, what are we really arguing about here? Do any of you want to buy a token from this collection? It is ridiculous. Spend real money on things like that. It is better to donate them immediately to charity. It is not a work of art but some childishness.
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 02:02:53 PM

Guys, what are we really arguing about here? Do any of you want to buy a token from this collection? It is ridiculous. Spend real money on things like that. It is better to donate them immediately to charity. It is not a work of art but some childishness.
And he still won't calm down. I personally really look forward to the release of the FAPP collection. It seems to me that at the moment, this is one of the most original and unusual NTF available today. And in general, if you don't like it, it's your business, but you don't need to waste the mood of the rest.
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 04:15:00 PM

The level of hype around this collection is quite large, and I think that there will be many who want to purchase a FAPP token in the primary market, especially since its price is not that high if you think so. I believe that modern TV and YouTube have spoiled humanity so much that it is simply stupid to be ashamed of the phallus image.
MikeSorino

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 05:12:59 AM

The level of hype around this collection is quite large, and I think that there will be many who want to purchase a FAPP token in the primary market, especially since its price is not that high if you think so. I believe that modern TV and YouTube have spoiled humanity so much that it is simply stupid to be ashamed of the phallus image.
And it also seems to me that the modern media have already shown us everything. Here they are looking for new and new reasons to shock the population. I am also not confused by the image of phalluses. An adult has nothing to be ashamed of here.
On the contrary, I like such a bold approach to the collection, and if I were engaged in the development of NTF, I probably would not have had enough courage for such a project.
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 09:56:45 AM

I recently flipped through different tokens on rarity.tools and thought that there are a lot of NTF with pixel graphics; only CyberKongz is worth something. I think this way of drawing was interesting a few years ago when there was a heyday of nostalgia for the end of the 90s, but now I'm somehow tired of it. I like that FAPP went the other way and drew the tokens more interestingly.
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 01:06:29 PM

I recently flipped through different tokens on rarity.tools and thought that there are a lot of NTF with pixel graphics; only CyberKongz is worth something. I think this way of drawing was interesting a few years ago when there was a heyday of nostalgia for the end of the 90s, but now I'm somehow tired of it. I like that FAPP went the other way and drew the tokens more interestingly.
I completely agree with you, and I'm already tired of tokens with pixel graphics too. I already have a couple, and I think it's time to end this. I like that in FAPP, each token is not alike, despite being based on the same 2.5-inch phallus. The percentage of uniqueness is very high here. In the same CyberKongz collection, there are identical monkeys only of different colors. It's kind of uninteresting. The FAPP artist's fantasy works much better for me.
In general, the graphics quality is good here. You look at the image and see that it was made by a professional.
NanLomarig

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 04:03:43 PM

And I like the idea of being body-positive. As a child, I was overweight, and I was very complex about this. When I grew up, it was time for diets, the gym, and other things, which helped raise my self-confidence. It seems to me that such a collection can inspire many men.
And then, among women, there are many beautiful Plus Size models, and among men, there are practically none. It seems that this is not fair because, among the representatives of the more vigorous sex, there are also many handsome men in the body.
FAP_Planet (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 07:09:16 PM

Smart contract have been just deplyed : https://etherscan.io/address/0x5334f2a1d1c0d536e28452a5740d3290067844d7
FAP_Planet (OP)

Activity: 7

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 04:44:49 AM

Drops are active; now, about the first 20% of mint-passes have just sold.

Check out our CoinTelegraph press release to get an updated picture and join the sale!

P.S. Here is a detailed video opinion of FAPP at the youtube channel The Crypto Factor : A Unique NFT to Change the World (Exposing Body Parts)!

P.P.S. Yay!
Mutuvasilin

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 05:55:48 AM

As a child, I was also a well-fed boy, but I decided that I needed to love myself and accept it as it is. I tried going to the gym and dieting and felt so miserable. I'm sure you can get yourself with any weight. When I look at these funny and unusual phalluses, it immediately becomes fun and easy for me; this is like a remedy for a bad mood.
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 12:04:59 PM

Wow, what confessions have gone. I did not think that images of phalluses can cause you such emotions and a reason for recognition. True art cannot leave a person indifferent; this is his strength.
NanLomarig

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 03:43:22 PM

By the way, before that, I doubted how I could resell my phallus, and then I found that I could upload it to opensea.io. It is now one of the most fashionable and thoughtful platforms for the sale of tokens, and it seems to me that you can trust it.
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 07:23:18 AM

By the way, before that, I doubted how I could resell my phallus, and then I found that I could upload it to opensea.io. It is now one of the most fashionable and thoughtful platforms for the sale of tokens, and it seems to me that you can trust it.
Yes, I use this site a lot and have never had any problems. By the way, here you can find lovely and unusual tokens. I personally like everything here very much. The conditions for cooperation and the level of security are really high here. There is a well-thought-out smart contract here, so you don't have to worry about safety; everything is as clean, transparent, and understandable as possible. In general, I advise everyone.
m0nica.just

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 12:24:58 PM
Last edit: November 25, 2021, 01:51:25 PM by m0nica.just

What's going on.. Huh
GrigoryGaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 01:54:42 PM

I think that there will be no problems with the resale of such a unique token. I am worried that the number of tokens that will enter the market is too large - 8888. Do you think there will be so many people who want to buy a phallus?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: