Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FAPP Minting starts on November 23 (NFT) [NSFW links inside warning]  (Read 510 times)
rakokiller1

Activity: 159
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 25, 2021, 03:16:03 PM

I think that there will be no problems with the resale of such a unique token. I am worried that the number of tokens that will enter the market is too large - 8888. Do you think there will be so many people who want to buy a phallus?
So one person can buy an unlimited number of phalluses if the financial condition allows. For example, I want to buy 3 phalluses, I don't pull anymore, but we'll see. The developers, of course, raised the price so that one person could not buy up a lot, but it seems that it is foolish to buy only one NFT from the collection.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
NanLomarig

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 05:37:34 AM

I think that there will be no problems with the resale of such a unique token. I am worried that the number of tokens that will enter the market is too large - 8888. Do you think there will be so many people who want to buy a phallus?
Yes, I also think that the creators are counting on the fact that one person will want to purchase several tokens at once. The number of NTFS is really large, but one should not expect that everyone will be bought up. Even if we manage to sell half of them, this already turns out to be a significant amount, which should be enough both for the development of new projects and charity.
Mutuvasilin

Activity: 41

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 08:25:27 AM

I re-read the road map, and I think this project can have a promising future, at least ambitions and the guys are big enough. If they really succeed in delivering everything they have planned, it will be a promising breakthrough, no worse than CryptoPunks.
I think it makes sense to invest in this project because, after the launch of the comic, interest in this project can greatly increase, and people will want to buy their favorite characters. I believe that in a few months, the demand for phalluses of this collection will rapidly increase, and we will be able to resell them for a lot of money. I love investing, and it seems to me that I have begun to understand this quite well.
AlexSnowSnow

Activity: 30

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 11:39:00 AM

I re-read the road map, and I think this project can have a promising future, at least ambitions and the guys are big enough. If they really succeed in delivering everything they have planned, it will be a promising breakthrough, no worse than CryptoPunks.
I think it makes sense to invest in this project because, after the launch of the comic, interest in this project can greatly increase, and people will want to buy their favorite characters. I believe that in a few months, the demand for phalluses of this collection will rapidly increase, and we will be able to resell them for a lot of money. I love investing, and it seems to me that I have begun to understand this quite well.

Yes, I also think that predicting the success of this collection is not a tricky business. I think that if we can purchase them on the primary market, then reselling them on the secondary market will not be difficult. The phalluses are especially funny and unusual here.
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 01:39:10 PM

I adhere to a simple strategy - get a token for an event for free, then see what kind of reaction they can cause in society and buy more. Usually, at events, you can see how many people are interested in the project, and it seems to me that FAPP will not have any problems with the token supply.
rakokiller1

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 04:19:55 PM

I don't know, I haven't seen the entire first collection, but I'm already wondering what the next one will be, what other surprises there might be. For some reason, I am sure that this topic will continue to develop.
m0nica.just

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 07:02:19 AM
Last edit: November 27, 2021, 09:42:14 AM by mprep

I don't know, I haven't seen the entire first collection, but I'm already wondering what the next one will be, what other surprises there might be. For some reason, I am sure that this topic will continue to develop.
What can be unique and unusual about small phalluses? They took it as teenagers painted obscenities, and here you threw laudatory odes. I don't understand how this can be considered a work of art.

And I don’t think that NFTs are only thriving in the gaming industry right now. I know many people who buy tokens for collecting or resale, but not for computer games.

[moderator's note: consecutive posts merged]
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 08:56:45 AM

As for me, the topic is original, but I'm more used to looking at issues and other indicators; it seems to me that the team thought everything very well and created an excellent project that has a future.
AlexSnowSnow

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 11:29:01 AM

You saw FAPP already launched NFT on sale. I heard that quite a lot of tokens were bought from the first minutes. Has someone already made a purchase? How do you like it?
rakokiller1

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 02:19:59 PM

Yes, I saw that the FAPP token appeared on Opensea, but so far, there is only a comic book, and I thought that it would be possible to purchase your phallus separately. Or am I missing something?
VilliGano

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 27, 2021, 04:11:44 PM

Yes, precisely the start was planned for another 23rd day! Exactly! Now let's see what happened in the end. Otherwise, the project was promising!
NanLomarig

Activity: 39

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 06:33:36 AM

Yes, I saw that the FAPP token appeared on Opensea, but so far, there is only a comic book, and I thought that it would be possible to purchase your phallus separately. Or am I missing something?
I understand that comic tokens are available for sale all the time. Moreover, it seems that the filling is different for everyone; this is the only explanation why the price is so different. And the main sale of NTF with phallus images is launched at a particular time. Look, the Twitter page has it all.
raatnak

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 09:18:28 AM

Oh great! Otherwise, with my work, I completely forgot that the start was on November 23! I think that at this price you can buy several phalluses, they might come in handy!
Mutuvasilin

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 11:29:25 AM

Is it true that someone has already bought on the first sale? I was swamped, and as always, I missed everything!
GrigoryGaga

Activity: 20

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:08:14 PM

Oh, you can congratulate me! I seem to be the only one here who did not miss the start! Look, that was really cool! I decided not to waste time on trifles and bought both a phallus and a comic strip at the same time! I sit looking for my hero in comics, and it amuses me! What are you waiting for?
MikeSorino

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 07:02:12 AM

Oh, you can congratulate me! I seem to be the only one here who did not miss the start! Look, that was really cool! I decided not to waste time on trifles and bought both a phallus and a comic strip at the same time! I sit looking for my hero in comics, and it amuses me! What are you waiting for?
Congratulations! I think this is an exciting acquisition! Time will tell how useful it was! The main thing is that you have experienced pleasure from such an event!
Mutuvasilin

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 10:51:13 AM

But I'm in no hurry to buy yet. I want to see the dynamics. There is an idea that when the developers see that the phalluses are not being sold, they can lower the price!
MaxRoman

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 02:35:49 PM

But I'm in no hurry to buy yet. I want to see the dynamics. There is an idea that when the developers see that the phalluses are not being sold, they can lower the price!
This is not a city market for you, where the main thing is to sell so that the goods do not deteriorate. Tokens are not perishable goods. I personally would not count on it. I think that if this situation happens, they will start more active advertising.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: