Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 05:18:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ClaimAltcoins - BTC every 15 minutes! 5000 coins for forum members  (Read 506 times)
decodx

Activity: 1456
Merit: 936

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 10:07:20 PM

Not every faucet should be exactly like freebitco.in, right? Wink

No. Of course not. But still I think it would be good to have more options. Some members may not even use Binance, for whatever reason, and it's in your best interest to have as many members as possible, right?
Damcios (OP)

Activity: 72
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2021, 11:26:23 PM

No. Of course not. But still I think it would be good to have more options. Some members may not even use Binance, for whatever reason, and it's in your best interest to have as many members as possible, right?

I wouldn't say so. My best interest is to monetize the website as much as I can. Quality over quantity

100 Coins Every Hour --- 30% Lifetime Commission For Each Referral --- https://claimaltcoins.com
HangOn

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:33:12 AM

Bro I think you still don't understand his strategy Roll Eyes he want binance ref that is why he open this (Short term)faucet with high reward. for now many people not using binance because of kyc shit(including me) but after watching his reward they will do anything Tongue
decodx

Activity: 1456
Merit: 936

🇺🇦 Glory to Ukraine!

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 05:04:01 PM

Bro I think you still don't understand his strategy Roll Eyes he want binance ref that is why he open this (Short term)faucet with high reward. for now many people not using binance because of kyc shit(including me) but after watching his reward they will do anything Tongue

I see. Thank you for pointing that out.
I naively thought he was being honest when he said this:

I'd like to share with you my new site, which is BTC faucet for now but I have a lot of plans to modify and add new features. Please let me know what you are thinking about it ...

Apparently I was wrong.
ratas

Activity: 253
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 05:36:06 PM

I like it until now,lets e the future

But the captcha..... my eyes hurts  Tongue

Cant put a easy solve captcha,mate?

Regards
Damcios (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2021, 10:25:00 PM

I like it until now,lets e the future

But the captcha..... my eyes hurts  Tongue

Cant put a easy solve captcha,mate?

Regards

Yeah, captcha sucks for now but I'm gonna change it soon! Smiley

100 Coins Every Hour --- 30% Lifetime Commission For Each Referral --- https://claimaltcoins.com
Damcios (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 09:04:20 PM

Today I released a referral system on my site. So feel free to share your ref link with your friends and you get 30 % lifetime commission Smiley

HangOn

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 04:01:33 AM

I'd like to share with you my new site, which is BTC faucet for now but I have a lot of plans to modify and add new features. Please let me know what you are thinking about it ...

Apparently I was wrong.

also first he post 100 coins is worth 0.05 usd but in reality it was 0.005 Grin
ratas

Activity: 253
Merit: 16

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 04:12:30 AM

Maybe some Ptcs , people like that.

maybe to a 50& "fair game" (hi-lo,dice,etc) with house edge-

Some ideias.
Damcios (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2021, 09:14:42 AM

Apparently I was wrong.

Wait, what? I post: "claiming 100 coins every 15 minutes(which is about 0.005$ for now)"

HangOn

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 01:24:30 PM

Apparently I was wrong.

Wait, what? I post: "claiming 100 coins every 15 minutes(which is about 0.005$ for now)"
if you edit this thread its not fault Roll Eyes
Damcios (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2021, 07:05:55 PM

I didn't edit anything Wink

HangOn

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 03:17:21 AM

I didn't edit anything Wink
I know you lying but never mind Cheesy
Kamall

Activity: 22

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 11:36:00 PM

how to join? it is still active?
Damcios (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2021, 12:39:07 PM

how to join? it is still active?

Yes, you can. Just sign up with the link in the first post Smiley

Btw. thank you guys for 100 sign ups from bitcointalk forum! You're amazing

corey1976

Activity: 4

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 03:51:49 AM

hello
My registration email is payasin76@gmx.es

Thanks Cheesy
HangOn

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 04:44:08 AM

hello

Thanks Cheesy
posting personal info such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or any other personals data on open forums is a highly risky, just saying. Smiley
Damcios (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 09:18:15 AM

hello

Thanks Cheesy
posting personal info such as e-mail addresses, telephone numbers or any other personals data on open forums is a highly risky, just saying. Smiley

I agree. That's why I was asking for sending mail via DM Smiley

Damcios (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 09:29:35 AM

hello

Thanks Cheesy

5000 tokens added Smiley

Remember guys about a referral system on the site. 30% lifetime commission for each referral!  Cheesy

Damcios (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2021, 02:43:44 PM

I've found out some of you try to fool me and sign up as a referral of your existing account. Of course any attempt of that kind of frauds lead to deleting an account

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: