Bitcoin Forum
July 22, 2024, 07:29:47 PM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How to create a privacy coin?  (Read 48 times)
dgaXdcboz (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 12:07:35 PM

How can I create a privacy coin like monero, with all the same security features like ring signatures? What blockchain should I use?
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 11, 2021, 12:22:29 PM

How can I create a privacy coin like monero, with all the same security features like ring signatures? What blockchain should I use?

I am not a developer so i can not really give you detailed instructions or anything like that but i think, that creating a privacy coin is not that easy as creating a ERC-20 token or a Binance-Smart-Chain token in order to launch meme-coin number 10000. The easiest way to create a new privacy coin would probably to fork of from an existing one like zcash for example. There are already some zcash forks out there like Komodo and Bitcoin private which are both doing not very good but at least there are still active and have some trading volume while all the other forks are basically dead projects already. So i don't think that just another fork would be a success.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: