Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:31:08 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are some high-quality, legit projects that are under $0.10?  (Read 234 times)
yazher

Activity: 2226
Merit: 586

You own the pen

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 03:26:03 AM

If you can find a legit project with that price and you are thinking to hold it for the long term then you are on the right track as many successful investors are doing the same way but the only problem here is how to choose the right project to invest your money with. But if you will take the risk then there is no doubt that the working project is still there and they are currently working to further develop their product. Good luck and may you land on the right one after you conclude your research.
skaikru

Activity: 166
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2021, 04:08:29 AM

Ok so I'm looking to load up some serious bags on a handful of high-quality, legit projects that are under $0.10
--snip--
Thanks!

You are late to the party. Notable projects like SOL, AVAX, DOT pumped so hard already. Check out Nervos Network (CKB) although the price is stagnant for a while.

Why not take your chance on Gaming Launchpad/ Metaverse / Play-To-Earn tokens. They are the trend right now. I got lucky with GALA token which i bought at $.09.

Top Metaverse Tokens by Market Capitalization
Top Gaming Tokens by Market Capitalization
Top Launchpad Tokens by Market Capitalization
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:08:44 AM

TRX is still a good choice to buy because the price is still below $0.1. At the same time, there is AMP, XEC, ONE, HOT, BTT (I am not sure about this, but this can be another option), TFUEL, SafeMoon, ANKR, OMI, SC, XDC, ZIL, SPELL, TEL, ELON (for having fun), HERO, DGB (it is an old coin which can increase higher), XYO, XVG (it is also an old coin as DGB), BABYDOGE.

I found that list from the top 250 lists, so you need to research for more to see which coins you want to buy. It is easy to give a list of the coins. The difficult thing is finding more info about the details, which will consume more time before we can get the right coins.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:09:57 AM

Radio Caca is a nice token and I think it's undervalued at the moment. This gem is one of the cheapest metaverse tokens on the market. Whatever the reason that a lot of people haven't discovered it yet should make discerning investors grab it. There is also EarlyBSC (EBSC) token. It's a launchpad token of Lithium and reflectionary too. Highly undervalued, event though it has done tremendously well since few months now. It's currently at $0.0024 and I expect it will touch $1 when alts season sets in.

~snipped
OP is asking for already existing cryptos, and not one expected to launch in the near future. What if it doesn't come out well like we've seen a few of the ICOs do?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:14:22 AM

Tron is one coin that is under 0.1$,but it has good fundamentals and an already working product.
One more suggestion is Checkdot. The price is about 0.2$, but this project is very new and it is unique, also it has a good idea that will benefit crypto community a lot. It will provide us with information about different projects, so CDT token definitely has potential.
Godwinpaul

Activity: 276
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 28, 2021, 04:49:18 AM

If I have to select some legit coin for less than 10 cents, I'll be going for tron, safe moon and Shiba inu. I believe there's a lot to be benefited from this projects in the short to medium term. In every cryptocurrency investment, it's better to invest only what you're willing to lose as the market could be bearish or bullish in the future.
thegreywizard (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2022, 12:29:01 PM

Looking for updates on this thread.

If anyone has any new suggestions, please post them.

I'm going to re-read through this thread and pull out the best suggestions for more research.

Looking for coins/tokens under $0.10, with a fairly reasonable supply size.

Not interested in anything with hundreds of billions or trillions of coins lol

The goal is to get in under $0.10 and cash out at $1.00+
thegreywizard (OP)

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2022, 04:40:33 PM

Looking for updates on this thread.

If anyone has any new suggestions, please post them.

I'm going to re-read through this thread and pull out the best suggestions for more research.

Looking for coins/tokens under $0.10, with a fairly reasonable supply size.

Not interested in anything with hundreds of billions or trillions of coins lol

The goal is to get in under $0.10 and cash out at $1.00+

Anyone?
Nivia1st

Activity: 821
Merit: 100

Volare.network

View Profile
May 03, 2022, 03:37:50 PM

harmony(ONE) currently costs 0.081$, or linear Finance (LINA) costs 0.018$. I invested in both of these coins and they are already listed on binance. if you are looking for coins under 0.1$ maybe these two coins can be a consideration. the support of large exchanges and the hype that is still high can be one reason to invest in this coin.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: