Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:14:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Can we buy ETH / SOL other chain tokens on TrustWallet?  (Read 67 times)
alicetheman (OP)

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 04:05:42 AM

I am learning to use Trustwallet. Can anybody please throw light on this

1. Like we buy BSC chain coins on Trustwallet, same way can we buy, ETH / SOL / TRX or other chain coins on Trustwallet? If yes, then please inform how? If no, then is there any other wallet where we can buy all such chain coins from 1 single wallet so that I don't have to maintain multiple wallets? If it is  safe/ secured and beginners friendly then good  Cheesy

2. Out of all chains like BSC /ETH / SOL / TRX, etc...which is cost-effective. I am new to the crypto market and thus don't invest more than $5 ot $10 per coin in a single transaction. Currently, I feel BSC fees, are bearable for a $5 investment. Does this same apply to other chains also?  Huh
Jawhead999
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1158

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 04:55:06 AM

1. AFAIK you can't buy other chains coins on Trustwallet, you only can buy on-chain coin. But you can swap your on-chain coin to other chain (limited, only for ERC-20, BEP2, and BEP20). I don't see any other multicoin wallet offer this many features, Atomic doesn't listed many coins as Trustwallet do. Usually exchanges will support many chains, but it's exchanges not wallet.

2. It depends on volume transactions and how busy the network is, so if you're looking cheaper fees you can choose not popular/low volume chains. SOL and TRX are the option now.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
noorman0

Activity: 1764
Merit: 694

[Nope]No hype delivers more than hope

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2021, 06:18:05 AM

You should not rashly buy what you do not know, it seems you need to learn a lot before starting.

1. Trustwallet is a wallet, not an exchange. You may find the DEX page, but it has a limited list of coins/tokens. You can only buy the tokens you want on third party DEX platforms that allow you to connect your trustwallet like Uniswap, pancakeswap, 1inchswap, etc. Each DEX may have a different swapping procedure, you will have to find a tutorial on using which DEX you prefer (eg. Uniswap). First make sure in which DEX that token is listed. Currently trustwallet supports multiple tokens based on multiple networks (read more) and of course you can accommodate all of them with 1 trustwallet.

2. Good if you start with a small amount. Different networks, different transaction fees. Afaik, for now there is no comparison site on token transaction fees of all networks, so you will have to look for a specific site that gives you information on current fee estimates. But when you are about to make a transaction, the trustwallet also informs you of the required fees before agreeing to it.

This space for rent.
Available in mid January 2024 - PM me
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 06:28:35 AM

No not possible on their swap features. But if you want you can use safepal app they supported swapping from different on chain coins and tokens. I remember I swapped my eth to tron, and also some mainnet token on different famous chain like bsc, btc, tron, and etc.

I am also wishing that trustwallet can be upgraded into crosschain wallet and exchange. But who knows maybe in the future this can be apply.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
alicetheman (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 06:37:06 AM

1. AFAIK you can't buy other chains coins on Trustwallet, you only can buy on-chain coin. But you can swap your on-chain coin to other chain (limited, only for ERC-20, BEP2, and BEP20). I don't see any other multicoin wallet offer this many features, Atomic doesn't listed many coins as Trustwallet do. Usually exchanges will support many chains, but it's exchanges not wallet.

2. It depends on volume transactions and how busy the network is, so if you're looking cheaper fees you can choose not popular/low volume chains. SOL and TRX are the option now.

So, I can understand from this, is, SOL and TRX chain has low transaction fees but they are not supported on Trustwallet. Right? For that, I have to use different wallets.....
Beparanf

Activity: 2772
Merit: 761

Burpaaa

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 06:49:33 AM

So, I can understand from this, is, SOL and TRX chain has low transaction fees but they are not supported on Trustwallet. Right? For that, I have to use different wallets.....

Yes. You can actually input your trust wallet recovery seed  to Metamask if you want to use same wallet address except for Solana since its not fork from Ethereum Blockchain. If your purpose is just to hold the token then you can always by there BEP20 token since its value is just same but you want to use it for transaction fee. You have no choice but to use separate wallet dedicated for there own specific blockchain.

Download only there wallet on there  official website to avoid losing of your funds.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
alicetheman (OP)

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 10:59:38 AM

Thank you everybody for replying and solving my doubt.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: