Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 07:59:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What Is The Difference Between Being Wealthy And Rich?  (Read 27 times)
Seaking009 (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2021, 01:12:34 PM

There are many definitions for being rich and being wealthy. To me, being rich is about how much money you make or appear to make, while being wealthy is about how much money you have. I know people who make $500,000 per year but have little to show for it because they spend it all. Others make less than $100,000 per year but have saved and invested their money.
There is nothing wrong with being rich and making a lot of money. I also see nothing wrong with buying things that make you happy, whether they are expensive or flashy. However, if you are making a lot of money and buying a lot of things, you also need to have something to show for it. I personally took the route of building wealth before I started to buy expensive things. I also see nothing wrong with building wealth and not spending money if that makes you happy.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: