News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Who will win in this fight?
GGG - 26 (100%)
Murata - 0 (0%)
Draw - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 26

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Boxing]: GGG vs Murata - Reschedule  (Read 3239 times)
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 03:29:45 PM

No update yet for this fight?

As others have said, time is running out for GGG here, yes I know that that pandemic messes it up again, but maybe GGG can have a replacement fight for the time being instead of waiting for this fight that might be push thorough or this might be totally scratch if the situation in Japan does not improved in the next couple of months. I'm thinking that GGG can get a fight in Europe, like a get busy fight and then get Murata later in the year.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 06:14:17 PM

As others have said, time is running out for GGG here, yes I know that that pandemic messes it up again, but maybe GGG can have a replacement fight for the time being instead of waiting for this fight that might be push thorough or this might be totally scratch if the situation in Japan does not improved in the next couple of months. I'm thinking that GGG can get a fight in Europe, like a get busy fight and then get Murata later in the year.

Good point, GGG's handlers should find another fight while waiting. If that's possible, it's better for him to take it.

There's no update yet if what's the new stand from Japan, the virus still spreading in many places in the world,

and japan as one of those countries who really taking this problem seriously.

They are not letting any event like to happen to avoid making mistake and allow wide spread to happen inside their country's.

It's about time for GGG to move forward and see any possible alternative to keep his name on hype.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 08:38:30 PM

Good point, GGG's handlers should find another fight while waiting. If that's possible, it's better for him to take it.

There's no update yet if what's the new stand from Japan, the virus still spreading in many places in the world,

They are not letting any event like to happen to avoid making mistake and allow wide spread to happen inside their country's.

It's about time for GGG to move forward and see any possible alternative to keep his name on hype.

It's not easy for GGG to prepare for another fight and then fight again once the schedule is settled. He is not getting any younger and he is not as active as Canelo who can fight 3 to 4 times in a year, so I guess he will just wait for the schedule so he would not exert too much effort for multiple fights.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2856
Merit: 768

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 08:58:31 PM

It's not easy for GGG to prepare for another fight and then fight again once the schedule is settled. He is not getting any younger and he is not as active as Canelo who can fight 3 to 4 times in a year, so I guess he will just wait for the schedule so he would not exert too much effort for multiple fights.
You couldnt tell if he wont really be having another fight after this one with or vs Murata and it all matters with WBO or the promoters itself which it would really be depending on how its been set up.

GGG is not really getting any younger which it would really be sensible that fights would really be having long spread in terms of duration in between fights but as i said earlier that it all matters to those who are sitting on the top whether they would give out another schedule for fight or would take huge gaps.

As a boxer that do gets older then having these kind of long breaks might be preferable but of course popularity and fame would be affected.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Finestream

Activity: 3024
Merit: 604

View Profile
January 28, 2022, 09:07:16 PM

You couldnt tell if he wont really be having another fight after this one with or vs Murata and it all matters with WBO or the promoters itself which it would really be depending on how its been set up.

GGG is not really getting any younger which it would really be sensible that fights would really be having long spread in terms of duration in between fights but as i said earlier that it all matters to those who are sitting on the top whether they would give out another schedule for fight or would take huge gaps.

As a boxer that do gets older then having these kind of long breaks might be preferable but of course popularity and fame would be affected.

He will remain popular even if GGG will lose in this fight, he has already built his name in boxing, and people who really know boxing know him as well. This fight is not even a hard fight for him based on the majority of the fans (as you can see on the betting odds), so it's not a big deal, but seeing GGG fighting again somewhat excites the fans whoever his opponent is.

look at his record, he still has 1 loss and that is against Canelo.

https://boxrec.com/en/proboxer/356831

TravelMug

Activity: 2632
Merit: 833

View Profile
January 29, 2022, 05:40:27 AM

I think he may remain busy while waiting for the reschedule date. But what if the fight is push to second quarter of the year or even further?

GGG will be at a disadvantage because of the prolong schedule and as we all know that he is not getting younger. So I get the point of some members saying that it's better for him to have a fight right now then completely waiting for a Murata fight with no sure date on the horizon.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 09:50:44 PM

As someone that likes the sport of course I would like to see a third fight between Canelo and GGG but it will require a huge deal of effort from both parties to make it a reality and I simply do not see the will to do so.

Now personally I think that we have already went through the worst the pandemic could throw at us, since have already learned how to live with it and as time passes and more people get the virus without deadly consequences we will see a slow return to some sense of normality, however by the time this happens athletes that were on the verge of retiring will not be able to enjoy the benefits of this.

An effort between two fighters, they don't need to work harder to sell this fight as a trilogy would automatically gain people's attention to watch the fight. It's not gonna be hard, they just have to give the fans request one more time and in return they'll get a good payday again.
A third fight between Canelo and GGG is not going to be difficult to sell to the public but it is going to be a difficult sell for the fighters.

Even if Canelo would be the favorite both fights were very close and many people saw GGG winning at least one of them, Canelo is not going to risk losing against a boxer that it is close to retirement, and if to this we add that Canelo is moving up a division and that it will require that either one of the fighters move from the division they feel more comfortable then the chances that we will see a trilogy between the two of them is low.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Fatunad

Activity: 2226
Merit: 347

View Profile
February 02, 2022, 09:57:43 PM

As someone that likes the sport of course I would like to see a third fight between Canelo and GGG but it will require a huge deal of effort from both parties to make it a reality and I simply do not see the will to do so.

Now personally I think that we have already went through the worst the pandemic could throw at us, since have already learned how to live with it and as time passes and more people get the virus without deadly consequences we will see a slow return to some sense of normality, however by the time this happens athletes that were on the verge of retiring will not be able to enjoy the benefits of this.

An effort between two fighters, they don't need to work harder to sell this fight as a trilogy would automatically gain people's attention to watch the fight. It's not gonna be hard, they just have to give the fans request one more time and in return they'll get a good payday again.
A third fight between Canelo and GGG is not going to be difficult to sell to the public but it is going to be a difficult sell for the fighters.

Even if Canelo would be the favorite both fights were very close and many people saw GGG winning at least one of them, Canelo is not going to risk losing against a boxer that it is close to retirement, and if to this we add that Canelo is moving up a division and that it will require that either one of the fighters move from the division they feel more comfortable then the chances that we will see a trilogy between the two of them is low.
Even lets say that they would be on the same division if interest neither one of them isnt there then low chances for that Trilogy to happen but it couldnt really be denied
that this Trilogy between Canelo vs GGG would still sell out yet people been eyeing for this fight to happen but  there are several factors needed for it to make it real
but it seems we arent seeing any single hint or things for us to say about its probability.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Dave1

Activity: 1302
Merit: 522

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 05:02:43 AM

Why would it be harder though? I mean he has prepared for the Murata fight already and now that it is postpone, for sure his training is going to be postpone as well because he can't just go to the gym everyday training because he will have a burn out. So maybe he is chilling right now, but if he wanted, he can choose anyone from within his region of Europe to be his just busy fight so that at least those trainings and hard work can still be of good use.

Regarding a 3rd fight with Canelo, let's not close the door, Canelo's coach said in an interview that the fight can be make in the future.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 08:20:28 AM

Regarding a 3rd fight with Canelo, let's not close the door, Canelo's coach said in an interview that the fight can be make in the future.

I don't hear that story, if you have a source of it please do share it, I would be so interested reading this kind of interesting stuff because from what I read, it seems like no more speculation that the 3rd fight is going to happen.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2842
Merit: 575

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 09:04:02 AM

I don't hear that story, if you have a source of it please do share it, I would be so interested reading this kind of interesting stuff because from what I read, it seems like no more speculation that the 3rd fight is going to happen.
I mean this could be in the table if the money will be right. Maybe Canelo and his team will think about it because of the huge money that is going to be involved and this could be one of the biggest fight in recent years, PPV wise and the hype that it will bring to the boxing world. So hopefully GGG wins in his next fight and could be his retirement fight.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Rufsilf

Activity: 1722
Merit: 309

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 09:45:59 AM

I mean this could be in the table if the money will be right. Maybe Canelo and his team will think about it because of the huge money that is going to be involved and this could be one of the biggest fight in recent years, PPV wise and the hype that it will bring to the boxing world. So hopefully GGG wins in his next fight and could be his retirement fight.

Money won't be a problem as it would surely be sold just few weeks or even days after the schedule and ticket release, and surely the people and fans will be excited if indeed it will happen. But, this fight might be or would be possible if Canelo's interested but as of now, he's much more interested on climbing heavier weights and to fight Makabu this May, if I'm not mistaken.

█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
Stake.com
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
mirakal
Legendary

Activity: 3122
Merit: 1290

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 10:00:57 AM

Money won't be a problem as it would surely be sold just few weeks or even days after the schedule and ticket release, and surely the people and fans will be excited if indeed it will happen. But, this fight might be or would be possible if Canelo's interested but as of now, he's much more interested on climbing heavier weights and to fight Makabu this May, if I'm not mistaken.

Canelo Alvarez vs. Ilunga Makabu Not Happening, Confirms Promoter
I’m not so sure that Canelo [Alvarez] is going to be fighting at cruiserweight or against [llunga] Makabu. I’m hearing that it’s much more likely that he’s going to fight Jermall Charlo on Cinco de Mayo. There are talks right now for that fight,” ESPN journalist Mike Coppinger confirmed.
Source: https://www.essentiallysports.com/boxing-news-canelo-alvarez-vs-ilunga-makabu-not-happening-confirms-promoter-eddie-hearn/

Unfortunately, Cinco de Mayo with Ilunga Makabu won't be happening anymore but maybe Canelo would fight Jermall Charlo instead.

As for the GGG vs Murata fight, there are still no updates about the new fight schedule yet and Japan's borders are still close. Hopefully we can see some updates about it this month because as time goes by, GGG will be at the disadvantage. I really think that GGG should have another match instead rather than just waiting.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 10:13:25 AM

I’m not so sure that Canelo [Alvarez] is going to be fighting at cruiserweight or against [llunga] Makabu. I’m hearing that it’s much more likely that he’s going to fight Jermall Charlo on Cinco de Mayo. There are talks right now for that fight,” ESPN journalist Mike Coppinger confirmed.
Source: https://www.essentiallysports.com/boxing-news-canelo-alvarez-vs-ilunga-makabu-not-happening-confirms-promoter-eddie-hearn/

Unfortunately, Cinco de Mayo with Ilunga Makabu won't be happening anymore but maybe Canelo would fight Jermall Charlo instead.

As for the GGG vs Murata fight, there are still no updates about the new fight schedule yet and Japan's borders are still close. Hopefully we can see some updates about it this month because as time goes by, GGG will be at the disadvantage. I really think that GGG should have another match instead rather than just waiting.

Yes. As far as the most recent news are concerned, Canelo Alvarez is probably going to fight Jermall Charlo. Of course Charlo is a great boxer but I cannot see any chance in him beating the reigning King. He may be undefeated but he hasn't faced a boxer with Canelo's caliber. He will be knocked out most probably.

As for GGG, I also agree that he deserves a match anytime soon and not later. This is not the way a good fighter is to be treated. It's a big loss for us boxing fans not to see GGG fighting soon.
cryptomaniac_xxx

Activity: 1498
Merit: 566

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 10:55:46 AM

Yes. As far as the most recent news are concerned, Canelo Alvarez is probably going to fight Jermall Charlo. Of course Charlo is a great boxer but I cannot see any chance in him beating the reigning King. He may be undefeated but he hasn't faced a boxer with Canelo's caliber. He will be knocked out most probably.

As for GGG, I also agree that he deserves a match anytime soon and not later. This is not the way a good fighter is to be treated. It's a big loss for us boxing fans not to see GGG fighting soon.

But I still going to watch Canelo vs Charlo even if his chances are slim.  And I mean Charlo is the next gen so for sure he wants to proved something as he is going to fight the best.

Makabu though won his last fight and seems to be calling Canelo, it's his biggest paycheck so who wouldn't do that? But it seems that this fight is not happening so I guess he is really disappointed about that.

airbet 
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

▄████▄▄▄██████▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████▀▀▀▀████
██████████████
▀███▀███████▄██
██████████▄███
██████████████
███████████████
███████████████
██████████████
█████▐████████
██████▀███████▀
▄███████████████▄
████████████████
█░██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
███████░█░███████
████████████████
█████████████████
██████████████░█
████████████████
▀███████████████▀
██▄▄▄
████████▄▄
██████▀▀████▄
██████▄░░████▄
██████████████
████████░░▀███▌
░████████▄▄████
██████████████▌
███░░░█████████
█████████░░░██▀
░░░███████████▀
██████░░░██▀
░░▀▀███▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
 PLAY NOW 
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 12:12:07 PM

But I still going to watch Canelo vs Charlo even if his chances are slim.  And I mean Charlo is the next gen so for sure he wants to proved something as he is going to fight the best.

Makabu though won his last fight and seems to be calling Canelo, it's his biggest paycheck so who wouldn't do that? But it seems that this fight is not happening so I guess he is really disappointed about that.

Everybody is calling out Canelo. That is expected because he is the star, he is the undisputed champion. He is now the goal of everybody. And he will surely make his opponent's paycheck the largest ever.

Makabu will probably have to give way for Charlo for now. But it is not the end of his hopes to fight against Canelo. He just needs to beat every opponent in his way. Sooner or later he will find himself in front of Canelo.

Sadly for GGG, he cannot do that because he's not given an opponent. Even his match against Murata is now postponed to an open date. This is sad.
Natalim

Activity: 2912
Merit: 591

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 12:14:00 PM

This fight is good, Charlo is undefeated but he is not as good as Canelo IMO.
I like to see him getting the biggest challenge of his life, and let's see if he can handle the pressure coming from Canelo, who have been in many battles in his career.

Though everyone is expecting Canelo to win, but this is another division, we don't know if the power of Canelo can take down a natural bigger opponent.

Jating

Activity: 2912
Merit: 808

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 12:23:49 PM

Very interesting turn of events for Canelo, he went to the WBC convention and challenge the CW champion and then when he win his fight, suddenly Canelo doesn't want him anymore.

In any case, I'm still looking for articles that might give weight for a GGG vs Alvarez trilogy. This is the right that we all have been wanting to see. Although Charlo is undefeated and could be a good challenge for Canelo, he still lacks the experience and even power to crack Canelo's chin.
freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3094
Merit: 1144

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 12:36:07 PM

Very interesting turn of events for Canelo, he went to the WBC convention and challenge the CW champion and then when he win his fight, suddenly Canelo doesn't want him anymore.

In any case, I'm still looking for articles that might give weight for a GGG vs Alvarez trilogy. This is the right that we all have been wanting to see. Although Charlo is undefeated and could be a good challenge for Canelo, he still lacks the experience and even power to crack Canelo's chin.

That's what I see, Charlo lack of experience will be an advantage for Canelo, but if Charlo will take the right, then that's a good treat for us, besides, a fighter doesn't need to be undefeated in order to be called as a great fighter, Canelo is not undefeated but he is a great fighter.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
February 03, 2022, 01:02:25 PM

That's what I see, Charlo lack of experience will be an advantage for Canelo, but if Charlo will take the right, then that's a good treat for us, besides, a fighter doesn't need to be undefeated in order to be called as a great fighter, Canelo is not undefeated but he is a great fighter.
Charlo is one of the best fighters in boxing, but Conelo is much better than Charlo because in every fight he always has the ambition to keep attacking but has a bad defense.
and weakness in defense will be an opportunity Conelo will take advantage of, Canelo against Charlo will be a big fight and will attract a lot of interest from fans around the world.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: