Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:58:09 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to invest money?  (Read 2255 times)
godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:37:51 AM

One goal; ultimate freedom. The way we live our lives now is so absurd. We work to live but we should live to work. And I think cryptocurrencies and this market has given the most opportunity to those willing to seek it. Never in our lifetime has our generation seen this kind of opportunity. We were cursed for before, but blessed for this. Freedom is the goal people!

Ngewex Yuk

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:48:48 AM

I think the best way to invest money is to divide into many types of investments, currently there are many types of investments that we can choose from, but we must be vigilant, always choose investments that already have a step permit and have a great reputation, some of the types of investments that I recommend are stocks, gold, and of course cryptocurrencies, for me cryptocurrencies are the main investments that account for about 38% of the total 4 types of investments that I follow.

TIME
TO
SLEEP
gooders

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:59:47 AM

Buffet has a rather specific approach, I know people in management who have serious amounts of money and sometimes they are creative, his approach is not close to me, especially about the crypt

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[CD3D]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
DeFi & Gaming, meet Play. Trade. Hold. WIN.
www.cd3d.app
wemakereview

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 12:01:10 PM

To my own knowledge and i will also be glad if i can get some opinions  to me before you ask what, ask why. Why are you investing?
Investing is like a project. All projects have a goal or finished item.
What is your goal? Be specific. Getting rich is not specific. One million saved or $1000.00 a month in dividends is specific.
Your goal should be your realistic. One million is realistic. One billion is not. One thousand in dividends is realistic, $10,000 per month, no.
Define your time horizon. Months, years? The time will help you to stay on target and provides measurable times.
Always take risk into account. What is your risk tolerance?

If you want to become rich, you should invest in different areas. How much do you benefit? depends on your current wealth, the more you invest, the more you get back. However, bitcoin and different altcoins are a good way to invest
carrigan

Activity: 728
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 12:39:49 PM

That investment it takes courage, determination and strong belief from yourself first. After that, you also have to determine the right and realistic target, don't just have empty dreams that actually waste a lot of time. Investment also needs patience because this will play with time, don't be easily swayed this will be risky. Investing in cryptocurrencies in my opinion is the easiest and most simple but risky investment. But understand that all investments are also risky, but the difference is that the risk in crypto is predicted to have a higher risk than other investments. But keep in mind that big risks also give big profits.
SiNeReiNZzz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1043

αLPʜα αɴd ΩMeGa

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 12:45:06 PM

To my own knowledge and i will also be glad if i can get some opinions  to me before you ask what, ask why. Why are you investing?
What is your goal? Be specific. Getting rich is not specific. One million saved or $1000.00 a month in dividends is specific.
Your goal should be your realistic. One million is realistic. One billion is not. One thousand in dividends is realistic, $10,000 per month, no.
Define your time horizon. Months, years? The time will help you to stay on target and provides measurable times.

If you diversify your investments more often, time hardly matters.

You should always keep an eye on your investments and react accordingly if market conditions change.
It is important that you have control over your investments, keep yourself informed about the market and read a lot...

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:00:04 PM

That investment it takes courage, determination and strong belief from yourself first. After that, you also have to determine the right and realistic target, don't just have empty dreams that actually waste a lot of time. Investment also needs patience because this will play with time, don't be easily swayed this will be risky. Investing in cryptocurrencies in my opinion is the easiest and most simple but risky investment. But understand that all investments are also risky, but the difference is that the risk in crypto is predicted to have a higher risk than other investments. But keep in mind that big risks also give big profits.
the big risk for big profit I guess just speculation.
just understand how the investment is carried out. and where we put the money. crypto, gold, and stocks are places of investment that I think is very popular and would probably be a viable option.
all are risky, but all risks can only be reduced with knowledge and skills. Everyone will not always be lucky in life. we have a side of life that sometimes makes us fall and have to get up again.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 04:45:27 PM

It requires knowledge in investing, it is impossible for us to invest without the slightest knowledge base, because after all the risk will arise from every activity we do, especially those related to investments that involve capital, there is no tolerance in investing, this really depends on preparation, strategy and the pattern that we apply, continue to do small evaluations if something goes wrong in making an investment.
MarjorieZimmermanGinger

Activity: 1358
Merit: 740

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 05:52:31 PM

There are too many expectations to do all that, if there is no basic knowledge in investing, initially investing is preparing a strategy to get profits according to the capital we have, so we make long-term and short-term targets to earn, the risk is high arising from investment as well will affect subsequent investment actions, so do your best to avoid major risks from the investments made.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 06:03:29 AM

There are too many expectations to do all that, if there is no basic knowledge in investing, initially investing is preparing a strategy to get profits according to the capital we have, so we make long-term and short-term targets to earn, the risk is high arising from investment as well will affect subsequent investment actions, so do your best to avoid major risks from the investments made.
Before you invest in the investment, you should determine how much money you will use and how long you will sell your investment at the right time. But if your investment value does not increase as you expect, you do not have to sell at that time but wait for some time until the price can increase. But that will depend on your plan because every investor will have their plan and know when they will cash out their investment.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 06:29:36 AM

I think the best way to invest money is to divide into many types of investments, currently there are many types of investments that we can choose from, but we must be vigilant, always choose investments that already have a step permit and have a great reputation, some of the types of investments that I recommend are stocks, gold, and of course cryptocurrencies, for me cryptocurrencies are the main investments that account for about 38% of the total 4 types of investments that I follow.

Setting up your goals and making your that you go deeper with all this investment that you are planning
to participate, it's true that splitting your investment is a good way to achieve success, as there's a saying
to never to put your eggs in one basket, it's useful to think logically and to find best reason why you will
participate with the investment that you are eyeing to join.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Kodok Bencot

Activity: 994
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 01:39:13 PM

I think the best way to invest money right now is in cryptocurrencies, as we know that the huge profit opportunities make us have to choose cryptocurrencies over others, if anyone is afraid then they should consider that the current marketcap of cryptocurrencies is more than $2.7 trillion.
marilynmanson21

Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 02:07:47 PM

why i invest?

because I want to profit from the money I have, and the main purpose of investment is to make a profit
and also the potential of investing in crypto gives me a lot of money by buying and holding a lot of good coins, especially holding bitcoins for a long time. I can get almost 100% profit from my initial capital today, i buy BTC in price 48k$ before
meldrio1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 03:16:11 PM

I guess you need a big capital so you can get your desired earnings. Well there are many ways to grow your money in crypto space like investing the project, trading, staking but for me the best way to grow your money is staking because there are some coins that you can earn high return so if you want to earn more then stake more.

RealMalatesta
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 03:18:03 PM

Before you invest in the investment, you should determine how much money you will use and how long you will sell your investment at the right time. But if your investment value does not increase as you expect, you do not have to sell at that time but wait for some time until the price can increase. But that will depend on your plan because every investor will have their plan and know when they will cash out their investment.
That's why we need preparation and strategy in carrying out investments, there are two patterns that we often see for investing, first using short-term patterns and second using long-term patterns, there are times when both patterns are not suitable for use on certain coins, so knowledge is needed to choose one of the right patterns for us to carry out investment, if we can prepare this carefully, then the investment can go well.
Strategy to buy or sell during a certain time works great for long term traders, because we can wait and we end up buying when it drops to a level we want and wait until we sell it at the price we want it to reach. Since we have the advantage of time with us, that means I can wait years before I can sell a coin, which is not something I like to do but at least I can wait and I can do that.

Short term on the other hand needs to do something a lot more carefully, it is something that would be a little bit dangerous if they are not so certain about things then they can't jump into it because they do not have the time for it and that's why I believe that one wrong move would mean either a loss for them if they want to get out quickly and profit, or that would mean they would have to wait longer than what they want to wait which is equally frustrating for them.
michellee

Activity: 2814
Merit: 843

CoinPoker.com

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 12:24:01 AM

That's why we need preparation and strategy in carrying out investments, there are two patterns that we often see for investing, first using short-term patterns and second using long-term patterns, there are times when both patterns are not suitable for use on certain coins, so knowledge is needed to choose one of the right patterns for us to carry out investment, if we can prepare this carefully, then the investment can go well.
Do not forget that we have medium-term patterns because, for some coins, the medium-term can give them a chance to increase, which means we can make a profit through the investment. In this crypto investment, we can select which investment term we want and define how long we can profit. As long as we can control our greed, we can profit in any term, especially when the market has good movements. This moment will be good to accumulate more amount for your investment as many coins are down because of bitcoin price.

Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 12:49:56 AM

For security, of course, I divide into many investment places, some of the types of investments that I currently follow are stocks, mutual funds, and of course cryptocurrencies, because they are trending and the most promising at this time, my biggest portion is cryptocurrencies, I invest coins that already have a large marketcap and of course invest in new projects because the opportunity for large profits in the short term can only be obtained if we invest in new projects.
topbitcoin

Activity: 1666
Merit: 691

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 03:58:30 AM

I'm making investment because i think i want to earn side income beside my main job. But what i do only made investment in a coin or project which already stay in market, although maybe not as big as new project which is success when launched, but i still can accept risk behind it because not all project which just launched can success, sometimes they can be dead project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 08:43:19 AM

Its best to stick with well knows coins and those that can offer good staking or any other rewards while holding. On of the best opportunities now is Kucoin token which has huge gain potential and also offers nice APY and other opportunities on Kucoin exchange.
Just don’t be too greedy and put too much money in useless meme coins.

mumang siat

Activity: 472
Merit: 56

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 01:09:24 PM

To make our money growing of course the best way is to follow the current trend, and the current global trend is to invest in cryptocurrencies, there is a lot of evidence that cryptocurrencies make new people rich even Elon Musk when investing cryptocurrencies is now the richest person in the world.
But not everyone can do what Elon Musk did, he is already strong in terms of capital to make big investments, while we only play with small capital, it is true today we must be able to adapt to the times, but if that development occurs and does not can we balance it, not necessarily able to provide benefits from the investment results that we make, everyone has ambition and does not always follow people's trends?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: