Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to invest money?  (Read 2255 times)
aquafinewater

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:23:11 PM

Best way to invest when market in dump and make a good buying when other people are fear about market because always market not in dump so it's a buying opportunity and then market start to recover we are in big profit

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Mohsin420

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 05:25:44 PM

Some ways which I am also using always make buying and selling in parts and mostly According to trend because trend is our friends and try to make every buying in dip so if we follow this step we will never loose money and also make a good profit

───────     Next-Gen of Algo Stablecoins     ───────
██  ███  ██████     TheStandard.io     ██████  ███  ██
Violetta87

Activity: 78
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2021, 09:33:03 PM

After the rise of the market will be a fall and nobody knows how long the raise will last.
Now appear a lot of new and prospective projects like this https://twitter.com/megladoge/status/1465391494714564612 that allow new opportunities for cryptocurrency industry.

NFT are very popular now. The ability to earn money attract many people to NFT.
Especially NFT popular in games. Gamers already have a big crypto communities.
Thank NFT gamers not only earn money but interact and communicate with each other.

Now NFT is a modern trend because the price of NFT continues to raise a lot.
But many people prefer to invest in Bitcoin or Ethereum because they are more stable and in demand.
A lot of people prefer stability. Bitcoin has a limited issue and it attracts a lot of investors.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 03:10:18 PM

Some ways which I am also using always make buying and selling in parts and mostly According to trend because trend is our friends and try to make every buying in dip so if we follow this step we will never loose money and also make a good profit
What kind of buying and selling do you mean, considering that not everything is in a good trend at any given time, unless we have a variety of NFTs, to adjust all of that we need accurate and precise analysts, don't ever think that trends can affect the value of investments made, sometimes trends good is also not necessarily making the coin at a high price, try to clearly state the purpose of buying and selling?
nininyashka

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 04:22:21 PM

After the rise of the market will be a fall and nobody knows how long the raise will last.
Now appear a lot of new and prospective projects like this https://twitter.com/megladoge/status/1465391494714564612 that allow new opportunities for cryptocurrency industry.

NFT are very popular now. The ability to earn money attract many people to NFT.
Especially NFT popular in games. Gamers already have a big crypto communities.
Thank NFT gamers not only earn money but interact and communicate with each other.

I agree that NFT now is morden trend. But for how long this trend will last?
Many people prefer to invest in more stable bitcoin which has a big capitalization, liquidity and developed ecosystem.
Also Bitcoin has a limited issue.
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:01:50 PM

To my own knowledge and i will also be glad if i can get some opinions  to me before you ask what, ask why. Why are you investing?
Investing is like a project. All projects have a goal or finished item.
What is your goal? Be specific. Getting rich is not specific. One million saved or $1000.00 a month in dividends is specific.
Your goal should be your realistic. One million is realistic. One billion is not. One thousand in dividends is realistic, $10,000 per month, no.
Define your time horizon. Months, years? The time will help you to stay on target and provides measurable times.
Always take risk into account. What is your risk tolerance?

Every investment the main goal is to want to make money to add more income, one way of investing money is by choosing the needs you want in the future so that the target will be achieved and looking at investing money in crypto has a high risk considering the price is very volatile all the time so we hold on to ourselves to believe in the principles we have in investing money both long and short term.

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 16, 2021, 05:54:23 PM

To my own knowledge and i will also be glad if i can get some opinions  to me before you ask what, ask why. Why are you investing?
What is your goal? Be specific. Getting rich is not specific. One million saved or $1000.00 a month in dividends is specific.
Your goal should be your realistic. One million is realistic. One billion is not. One thousand in dividends is realistic, $10,000 per month, no.
Define your time horizon. Months, years? The time will help you to stay on target and provides measurable times.

Although not in large amounts, but I also invest in cryptocurrencies. I did that with my first goal of investing, I wanted my money to spin and make a profit from it.
this is my main goal of investing in crypto, and this is the best way in my opinion to invest because I manage my own finances without any intervention from other parties.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 07:42:54 AM

Although not in large amounts, but I also invest in cryptocurrencies. I did that with my first goal of investing, I wanted my money to spin and make a profit from it.
this is my main goal of investing in crypto, and this is the best way in my opinion to invest because I manage my own finances without any intervention from other parties.
If there is an intervention, it is not true, no investment should be intervened by anyone, cryptocurrency has the freedom for everyone to invest, what is needed is the knowledge to recognize and analyze the coins that we like, thus the final target of investment is only the profit we make hope, that's why it takes knowledge to start the right and proper investment.
kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 08:51:25 AM

If there is an intervention, it is not true, no investment should be intervened by anyone, cryptocurrency has the freedom for everyone to invest, what is needed is the knowledge to recognize and analyze the coins that we like, thus the final target of investment is only the profit we make hope, that's why it takes knowledge to start the right and proper investment.
It's true that investing or trading knowledge is very important, just imagine what if we don't have it, I think it will make it easy for us to lose money,
in addition to the knowledge of skills in analyzing or reading market movements, we also have to have and we can learn them
Megladoge
Copper Member

Activity: 92

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 09:19:48 AM

Many people prefer to invest in more stable bitcoin which has a big capitalization, liquidity and developed ecosystem.

Many famous persons create their own NFT to attract more attention and interact with its community.
NFT is a good way to earn money that is why NFT so popular.
Also NFT actively used in gaming.
LaCucina
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 01:01:03 PM

Bitcoin is more stable than other altcoins, that is why it is so popular. Also, bitcoin has a limited issue.
But many people prefer to earn more. That is why they pay attention to altcoins and NFT.
Now NFT is a modern trend and it grows in price even more than other coins.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 03:31:02 PM

When the market volatility is not stable then the best way I do is invest CAKE then I use it for staking, this is a simple technique that is safer, I choose CAKE because it looks stable compared to other coins and the opportunity to get up to 70% APR is in Pancake pools.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

pgbit

Activity: 771
Merit: 258

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
December 17, 2021, 04:50:45 PM

the first rule is that if you have extra money. then you can invest but if you do have not extra then you should avoid from investing. 2nd rule is if you want to invest first you should research on that project, if you get good information then you can invest

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
alan228

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 11:39:24 AM

Many famous persons create their own NFT to attract more attention and interact with its community.
NFT is a good way to earn money that is why NFT so popular.
Also NFT actively used in gaming.

Ability to earn money attract many people. Because famous persons create and promote NFT they becomes very popular and many people try to create NFT to earn more money on them.
It makes cryptocurrency and NFT more popular and attracts a lot of attention to digital assets.
sumant
Copper Member

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 18, 2021, 12:37:52 PM

There are many ways to invest money. Investment in share market or cryptocurrency is very risky now. Newbie people can not take chances to invest money anywhere, it can be done by experienced person. Any project that you are investing should be research very well. Other thing in my invest that always put extra money that you can afford to loose.
METASENS
Copper Member

Activity: 87

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 08:49:11 AM

Ability to earn money attract many people. Because famous persons create and promote NFT they becomes very popular and many people try to create NFT to earn more money on them.
It makes cryptocurrency and NFT more popular and attracts a lot of attention to digital assets.

Famous persons create NFT to earn money and to communicate with their fans. That is why they promote NFT a lot.
NFT becomes more popular and raise in price thanks promotion of famous persons. 
goku19

Activity: 395
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 03:50:58 PM

We all have different levels of risk tolerance. As we get older and faced with more responsibility and expectations are risk tolerance begins to drop and as such we look for more stable sources of income with less risk. It's a rule of thumb in investing that the higher the risk, the higher the reward. Most investments that can change the fortune of a person instantly are of high level risk.
Shagnasty

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 05:11:43 PM

When it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency space, one good way to go is by buying tokens when the value are cheap and holding until the value increases. It's one of the ways that requires little or no effort. Another means is by trading on cryptocurrency exchange, this is a bit riskier but could be more lucrative is done properly.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
kleMaGRiG

Activity: 26

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 07:02:29 PM

The base case for the Centaurify platform is the ticket minting and market functions. The platform is built to encourage creativity and free expression by the artists with their tickets.
Bollexz1

Activity: 868
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 09:40:17 PM

One of the best way to invest hard earned money is having to conduct a personal research by oneself and not a having to pay some fellas for investment tips because at the long run, you will have yourself pay dearly for your actions.

▀ ▄▀ ██ ▀ ▀████████████████     S E C O N D L I V E     ████████████████▀ ▀ ██ ▀▄ ▀
♦      CHOOSE LIFE      ♦     CHOOSE SPACE     ♦   CHOOSE FRIENDS   ♦
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: