Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:04:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to invest money?  (Read 2252 times)
LastKiss

Activity: 2156
Merit: 251

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 10:18:22 PM

When it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency space, one good way to go is by buying tokens when the value are cheap and holding until the value increases. It's one of the ways that requires little or no effort. Another means is by trading on cryptocurrency exchange, this is a bit riskier but could be more lucrative is done properly.

It's really simple than to be done because we dont know about the movement of the crypto market if we know where it's going it's much easier. That's why we should learn the basics about analysis on crypto trading, it will help you a lot to predict the movement market although it's not 100% accurate it's better rather than carelessly putting your money in random projects.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Jaered

Activity: 840
Merit: 4

View Profile
December 19, 2021, 11:59:46 PM

These are long and short term. And each of them have their advantages and disadvantages. You have to explore each and get into their good books. Long term investments need great volume of researches while short term doesn't
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 01:51:35 AM

my initial investment was for a better economic goal in the future ,creating a future for myself and my old age later in cryptocurrencies well like savings in piggy bank general ! some statements to be rich I do not agree even though the fact is to be rich but IMO being rich is a bonus from the seeds of our own patience
Do you know that their is no difference between digital investment and manual investment, to get rich depends on the hand work of supreme, some can invest for sometime and the investment turn to hardluck and another person invest in the same thing that turn hard luck and the person became successful, I don't agree that getting rich is depend on your activities patient, it may happen to some people is not to everybody, what i know is that richness and poverty come from supreme being
kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 02:44:57 AM

When it comes to investing in the cryptocurrency space, one good way to go is by buying tokens when the value are cheap and holding until the value increases. It's one of the ways that requires little or no effort. Another means is by trading on cryptocurrency exchange, this is a bit riskier but could be more lucrative is done properly.

I wish it could be that easy finding a low value token and get profits when the value increase..
There are thousand tokens launched every day with similiar projects or bussiness model, the challege as an investors is to find the best token to invest and which is most profitable and sustainable in the future and it think this kind of duty is not easy, it takes a lot of effort to analyze in every segment until we find the best for us.
E-money.com
Copper Member

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 09:14:09 AM

After the rise of the market will be a fall and nobody knows how long the raise will last.
Now appear a lot of new and prospective projects like this https://twitter.com/megladoge/status/1465391494714564612 that allow new opportunities for cryptocurrency industry.

Famous persons create NFT to earn money and to communicate with their fans. That is why they promote NFT a lot.
NFT becomes more popular and raise in price thanks promotion of famous persons. 

Because many people earn money on the creation of NFT and actively promote them there is a big hype around NFT.
But how long the hype will last? How long the price of NFT will continue to raise?
What factors affect the price of NFT?
NFT market is very young and it is difficult to answer all these questions.
jpaul

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 20, 2021, 03:19:20 PM

There are 2 ways that I personally like, the first one is buying and selling of crypto. You buy the dip and sell the high, you will not lose a lot of your assets if some coin falls, you can just easily dispose the coins when things are going south. The second one is investing your money in NFT games such as Axie Infinity, Thetan Arena, Pegaxy and many more games. This gives you passive income, just make sure that you do your research before investing in a particular game.

the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 02:56:37 PM

To my own knowledge and i will also be glad if i can get some opinions  to me before you ask what, ask why. Why are you investing?
Investing is like a project. All projects have a goal or finished item.
What is your goal? Be specific. Getting rich is not specific. One million saved or $1000.00 a month in dividends is specific.
Your goal should be your realistic. One million is realistic. One billion is not. One thousand in dividends is realistic, $10,000 per month, no.
Define your time horizon. Months, years? The time will help you to stay on target and provides measurable times.
Always take risk into account. What is your risk tolerance?

Although not in large amounts, but I also invest in cryptocurrencies. I did that with my first goal of investing, I wanted my money to spin and make a profit from it.
this is my main goal of investing in crypto, and this is the best way in my opinion to invest because I manage my own finances without any intervention from other parties.
If there is an intervention, it is not true, no investment should be intervened by anyone, cryptocurrency has the freedom for everyone to invest, what is needed is the knowledge to recognize and analyze the coins that we like, thus the final target of investment is only the profit we make hope, that's why it takes knowledge to start the right and proper investment.
It's true that investing or trading knowledge is very important, just imagine what if we don't have it, I think it will make it easy for us to lose money,
in addition to the knowledge of skills in analyzing or reading market movements, we also have to have and we can learn them
That is why investment cannot be forced as desired, but investment must be able to minimize the level of risk incurred, a good investment is a way of getting profits by considering the authorized capital and profits, most people are only able to spend capital, but are not able to calculate the profits from the investment results.
fadil46

Activity: 826
Merit: 101

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 03:03:17 PM

That is why investment cannot be forced as desired, but investment must be able to minimize the level of risk incurred, a good investment is a way of getting profits by considering the authorized capital and profits, most people are only able to spend capital, but are not able to calculate the profits from the investment results.
Who said that ? I can always see the results of all investments and can always sort or separate my authorized capital very well, because this is something that everyone should do unless you really can't afford to do it well.

eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
December 21, 2021, 03:09:06 PM

Realistic usually if you are in the right market. Suppose we want to make 10% a day of capital at the moment when the market is bearish is unrealistic. But when our market bears only moments for example when the project will have an event in a few weeks we will take 10% when this bear market is realistic. It's just about market conditions.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Bertyda

Activity: 200
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 21, 2021, 06:11:51 PM

After the rise of the market will be a fall and nobody knows how long the raise will last.
Now appear a lot of new and prospective projects like this https://twitter.com/megladoge/status/1465391494714564612 that allow new opportunities for cryptocurrency industry.

Because many people earn money on the creation of NFT and actively promote them there is a big hype around NFT.
But how long the hype will last? How long the price of NFT will continue to raise?
What factors affect the price of NFT?
NFT market is very young and it is difficult to answer all these questions.

The main factor that affects the price of NFT and other altcoins is the demand in them.
First of all, it is necessary to create demand in altcoins or NFT that their price will continue to rise in the future.
The product must be useful for people. In such a case price of the token will continue to raise.
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:45:42 AM

The best way to invest money is ICO, IDO and other presales. This way of investing is recommended even to newbies, if they invest in projects that have good fundamentals and a big number of partners and funds. Actually, it is difficult to be whitelisted and get an allocation so as to be able to buy tokens before their listing on an exchange, but if you devote to it enough time, you might get big profit.
the ghabbar

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:49:55 AM

Exactly, everyone goal is financial freedom. Investment is something making money
Freedom in investing is the desire of most people in determining a good investment, it takes ways and strategies to achieve the desired results, this condition makes investment must be based on adequate knowledge, because investment must spend capital to produce maximum output, that is the position we must place, so that investment can generate maximum profit.
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 08:53:54 AM

The best way to invest money is ICO, IDO and other presales. This way of investing is recommended even to newbies, if they invest in projects that have good fundamentals and a big number of partners and funds. Actually, it is difficult to be whitelisted and get an allocation so as to be able to buy tokens before their listing on an exchange, but if you devote to it enough time, you might get big profit.

ICO and IDO do not promise profit on every investment, usually the price will increase due to high demand and liquidity, but some things need to be researched before joining an IDO and ICO, because many scam ICOs end in Rugpull, always be careful in choosing projects so as not to lose when investing in any new project that is still under development.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
livingfree

Activity: 2786
Merit: 578

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 03:38:15 PM

I don't think they're still much of a thing today. But be careful investing with those because despite they're still there, they're prone to scammers.

Only a few becomes popular and successful with those methods and ICO is no longer really popular these days. But with IDO, they're still much of a thing I guess.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
nininyashka

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 04:19:04 PM

The main factor that affects the price of NFT and other altcoins is the demand in them.
First of all, it is necessary to create demand in altcoins or NFT that their price will continue to rise in the future.
The product must be useful for people. In such a case price of the token will continue to raise.

To create demand it is necessary to have a good liquidity and a lot of users.
Project must have a good liquidity to be in demand.
To do this project must offer a useful product and promote and develop it, that people know about the product and use it.
Shagnasty

Activity: 148
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2021, 05:34:52 PM

Investing calculations is very necessary. Asset management is a very important science in the investment business. Managing losses should be more minimal by researching better projects. I usually declare if the loss is below $100. With a minimum profit of $500 each month.

██  ██████████████          1 x B i t . c o m     |     BIG 5     |          ██████████████  ██
►  5 LEAGUES      ►  5 BITCOIN
██                       75 WINNERS DRAWN MONTHLY                       ██
the ghabbar

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 07:25:39 AM

Investing calculations is very necessary. Asset management is a very important science in the investment business. Managing losses should be more minimal by researching better projects. I usually declare if the loss is below $100. With a minimum profit of $500 each month.
The point is that the investment must really have knowledge, management, strategy and project identification are needed to determine which investments we want to make, the basic concepts must meet these three elements, so that when we make investments, the level of risk that occurs can be minimized , this will not make us panic and make choices that are detrimental to the investment, many people experience panic and make it a loss for the investment choices taken.
bengsabeng

Activity: 742
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2021, 01:28:04 PM

buy when the price is low and hold it until the price rises, sounds very easy but to do it is not that easy. what often happens is when we think it is the lowest point but there is still a much lower point. when the price is down new investors are easy to panic and find it difficult to control their emotions, and in the end they will choose to cut loss and say crypto investing is not a good investment. So before investing in crypto the first thing we have to prepare is mentally because market conditions cannot be predicted and sometimes what we expect does not match reality.

▀■ ■ ▀▄      ▀ ▀ ▄ ▄██      ► C P L A Y - IDO       ██▄ ▄ ▀ ▀▀      ▄▀ ■ ■▀
ONE ECOSYSTEM FOR ALL YOUR CRYPTO NEEDS
|        App Store        |           Wallet           |        Adstation        |        2FA Shield        |
LaCucina
Copper Member

Activity: 94

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 01:07:31 PM

Now a lot of interesting projects appear and many investors prefer to invest money in new projects but not in old ones.
Many old projects are already overvalued that is why to earn more money investors are looking for new and prospective projects.

Now it is very important to evaluate the future potential of the project.
It is necessary to carefully check all the projects that appear in the industry to find the best ones for investment.
ranaprime

Activity: 1380

View Profile
December 24, 2021, 02:33:47 PM

Everyone invests in crypto because their profit here is higher than other platforms. I am investing here for exactly the same reason. However, the amount you need to invest depends on the amount of assets you have. I think it is better to invest some potential projects which are comparatively lower price value assets.

///     ASAN VERSE     ///     Building the Future of Digital Art     ///
ASAN VERSE NFT MARKETPLACE
METAVERSE FOR ART COMMUNITY
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: