Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:42:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the best ways to invest money?  (Read 2255 times)
Galley

Activity: 1274
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2022, 02:51:20 PM

The best way to invest in one in which you at least will not lose your savings. If at the same time it turns out to make a profit, then it means that your event was successful. If you have free funds that you are not afraid to lose, you can participate in riskier, but more profitable investment options.
the ghabbar

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

Futiracoin.com

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 07:39:03 AM

The best way to invest in one in which you at least will not lose your savings. If at the same time it turns out to make a profit, then it means that your event was successful. If you have free funds that you are not afraid to lose, you can participate in riskier, but more profitable investment options.
An investment pattern is a person's way of making a profit and this really depends on how we make a strategy, if you are afraid of losing money then that investment cannot be done with many patterns, many investments contain risks and this generally happens anywhere, the most important thing is that we must be able to minimize all risks -risks that arise, so that when they occur we can anticipate them well and not lose large amounts of money.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2022, 08:07:28 AM

In fact, if you have good skills in investing, there are many ways or means to invest. with these skills, it is very easy to make profits and maintain the assets we have even in conditions like today. The bottom line is that the best way to invest money is to have the skill and art of investing. I think like that.

Lordshiva

Activity: 840
Merit: 126

Welcome back 🙏

View Profile
January 19, 2022, 04:55:41 PM

To my own knowledge and i will also be glad if i can get some opinions  to me before you ask what, ask why. Why are you investing?
Investing is like a project. All projects have a goal or finished item.
What is your goal? Be specific. Getting rich is not specific. One million saved or $1000.00 a month in dividends is specific.
Your goal should be your realistic. One million is realistic. One billion is not. One thousand in dividends is realistic, $10,000 per month, no.
Define your time horizon. Months, years? The time will help you to stay on target and provides measurable times.
Always take risk into account. What is your risk tolerance?

Since I started to invest on cryptomarket, my risk tolerance has been increase so I can catch up with the market. This market is too risky if you don’t have enough knowledge about it so better to learn first and again, we should invest the money we can afford to lose. I have my specific target every year, I’m close to achieve it now, I just setup a more realistic goal so it can happen.

Alert31

Activity: 1041
Merit: 25

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 31, 2022, 11:53:26 PM

The best way to invest money nowadays is through crypto. It will give you more profit if you have enough knowledge and know how to handle your investment. Dreaming high is free of charge  and if you are working on it, there is no impossible that you can reach it. My only goal for my investment is to earn a descent amount that can make my family to live in an abundant life.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
Mahanton

Activity: 2744
Merit: 633

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 12:31:38 AM

The best way to invest money nowadays is through crypto. It will give you more profit if you have enough knowledge and know how to handle your investment. Dreaming high is free of charge  and if you are working on it, there is no impossible that you can reach it. My only goal for my investment is to earn a descent amount that can make my family to live in an abundant life.
Not only just in crypto but also in other traditional investments as well on which you could diversify out as much as you could if your finances does permit you but of course you should be mindful about
the possible risks of losing money instead of earning which you should really be that prepared or ready on such situations or scenarios which you would mostly experience it out.
Investing could really give out that kind of change but of course you would be needing on putting effort on making good analysis and right calls and of course about
good emotion handling.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
February 01, 2022, 03:17:14 AM

First of all its mandatory to use only Extra money for Crypto. If market crash like 2018 you would not be hurry to sell.
Best ways to invest in crypto is wait for Dip like current matket. When you find try to start from 20% of your investment for mid or long term.
When market stable you can use another 20% for short term and also use for day trading . remain should be use for buying in every dip.
Target should be at least 2x And don't sell all but only 1x + some profit.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 05:35:10 AM

Dreaming high with focusing to achieve things out will lead you to earn decently. We can't assure though that we can
have a winning trade always, but with knowledge the chance is good, you need to work harder to allow yourself to explore and
keep doing your best to attain good learning experience to be used in your trade..
You are inside this industry. If you want to excel, you have to do your best educating yourself.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Wildwest

Activity: 1776
Merit: 318

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 11:37:09 AM

In investing of course we have the same goal but our reasons for investing are certainly different, in trade of course we know the risks we face are very large and it will be between loss and profit, but we still do because we have their own targets even though our targets are not achieved but to meet the needs of life is feasible, So in investing we also have a big lure so that we continue to try to be achieved, sometimes what happens outside our target can even exceed what we want to achieve.

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Loiusm

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 01:12:19 PM

I argue with my husband that he does not want to invest, but says that you need to save money in the account and increase the reserve in dollars in order to buy an apartment in 2 years .... but I say that you need to invest. then the goal can be achieved faster. Who had such that you were able to solve the issue of buying real estate, thanks to investing
SweetMochi24

Activity: 72
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 07:32:03 AM

My primary focus is not on investment. I've only done it with the money I had on hand. I still have to work my regular job in order to have a consistent monthly income to cover my expenses. Because of my other commitments, I haven't been able to manage my investments well since then. You can look for DAO maker, they are pretty slick with their ORN launch! They have created an ROI of 155.76x! For the time being, I believe that buying and holding coins for an extended period of time is the best strategy. Unless I have an emergency that necessitates the use of my investment funds, my assets will remain in my wallet.
jhonjhon

Activity: 1316
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 09:28:14 AM

Why I am investing?

It's very simple and that is to make money and multiply it. The common answer you'll get is that and there's no other reason why a person is investing.

We all want to make sure that our money grows and make another money why we're investing.

The goal is to profit, despite any amount, I'd be happy to consider any amount of profit.
Absolutely, we invest because we want to be financially secure and this is why we need  to have extra money.We invest because we want to become independent and not rely on the money of others in any even or financia hardshipl. And lastly we invest because we want to have a comfortable life.

Each of us have specific goals in life and investing in cryptocurrency is one way to achieve those goals.

But we allways keep in our mind that investing in crypto has its risk.Thats why we need to be more careful.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 11:52:39 AM

The goal we invest in a project is certainly to get profits, and the benefits we get are certainly different so that we keep trying to get something very fantastic in a project but in accepting the risk all investors are ready so that we no longer care about things that can be doubted and harmed, In this case our goals are actually very realistic but our desire sometimes continues to push to continue to achieve something which is special.
Yes, our main goal of investing is certainly to make a profit, at least to prepare for our future. Nobody invests for the purpose of wanting to lose. Grin Grin Grin
For me personally, I target as much profit as I can, judging from the capital I allocate for investment. Yes, I'm just being realistic, when my capital is small, the benefits I get are also the same.
Profit is indeed the target of all the investments we make, but sometimes we actually experience losses due to the wrong investment assets that we choose, I think not all investments with small values ​​will bring small profits too, but not infrequently from this small capital can bring quite a big profit when we can see investment opportunities that are experiencing hype like doge, shiba and several others some time ago, yes I also have very little funds left on the exchange so I prefer to trade with the scalping method in the market for get profit.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
deean_3one

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 04, 2022, 03:42:33 PM

My version of investing the best money is to exchange it for something that can double that money. I mean by exchanging something is saving it in the form of land, gold, and crypto coins. I think they are always profitable investments. The price never disappoints from time to time. But for crypto of course we have to be patient with the price, buddy.😉

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Raflesia

Activity: 2366
Merit: 579

_""""Duelbits""""_

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2022, 06:08:18 PM

First of all its mandatory to use only Extra money for Crypto. If market crash like 2018 you would not be hurry to sell.
Best ways to invest in crypto is wait for Dip like current matket. When you find try to start from 20% of your investment for mid or long term.
When market stable you can use another 20% for short term and also use for day trading . remain should be use for buying in every dip.

sometimes many naive people will not really hear about this so much that they forget something that is quite important that indeed investments cannot be made in the short term and not only for a week or two but can be years and of course there must be- it's true that money has not been used for some time so that when the market crashes like now they don't panic and sell their assets because the money is still not really needed so we will focus on the initial goal, which is a relatively longer term

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
LUCKMCFLY
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1855

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2022, 12:15:31 AM

sometimes many naive people will not really hear about this so much that they forget something that is quite important that indeed investments cannot be made in the short term and not only for a week or two but can be years and of course there must be- it's true that money has not been used for some time so that when the market crashes like now they don't panic and sell their assets because the money is still not really needed so we will focus on the initial goal, which is a relatively longer term
The thought is very good, that of buying in the dip and allocating extra money for crypto investment, honestly it is the most intelligent thing that I have seen in terms of investment thought, because in most people they buy when there is a lot of fomo , in general, whenever you buy in fomo there is very little chance of winning, but on the contrary, the price goes down, and that is where you start to lose, because most people who enter a market that is totally bearish, what is more logical is to buy and wait until BTC rises in price and you can make a profit.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
pushups44

Activity: 854
Merit: 281

View Profile
February 06, 2022, 01:17:50 AM

It's clear that the people who make the most money in this industry, as a general rule (because there are different strategies that can work), are those who buy and hold. This is why "hodl" is a major meme that has spread into the popular culture. You simply pick good projects, with bitcoin as a core holding ideally, and let your investments ride.

To sum it up, it's best to park your money for years, though still being flexible enough to make adjustments as needed according to news or industry developments.
Muslimin mj

Activity: 569
Merit: 18

Goldeth.io

View Profile
February 22, 2022, 05:57:21 PM

To my own knowledge and i will also be glad if i can get some opinions  to me before you ask what, ask why. Why are you investing?
Investing is like a project. All projects have a goal or finished item.
What is your goal? Be specific. Getting rich is not specific. One million saved or $1000.00 a month in dividends is specific.
Your goal should be your realistic. One million is realistic. One billion is not. One thousand in dividends is realistic, $10,000 per month, no.
Define your time horizon. Months, years? The time will help you to stay on target and provides measurable times.
Always take risk into account. What is your risk tolerance?

the purpose of investing in my opinion is to be rich in the future because without investment it is impossible for you to become rich. but to get rich must have a long process and one of them is investment. if we have made an investment then the money will work for us in an indefinite period of time.although everything has a risk but we must be ready to accept any risk. because the higher the risk, the greater the profit we can get in the future.

trendcoin
Legendary

Activity: 2240
Merit: 1131

Next Generation Web3 Casino

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 12:39:51 AM

To my own knowledge and i will also be glad if i can get some opinions  to me before you ask what, ask why. Why are you investing?

I work and earn money. I invest to protect the value of my labor. Do you see the loss in purchasing power of the dollar (the reserve money) over the years?

If we take into account the depreciation of local currencies against the dollar; We see that we have to protect our labor. The first priority for me is to create protection against inflation. My second goal is to make money. To achieve this; I invest in store of value (like Bitcoin and gold) that has limited supply.

█████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄
█████████████▄▀███████▄▄
███████▄▄████▀▄██▀▀█▀██▄▄▄██▄▄
█████▄████████████████▄▀█▄██████▄▄
████▀▄█▄█████████████████▄▀█████████▄
░▄█████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
▀████████████████████▀██████▌████
░▀████████████████████▀▄█▀███▀████
░░▀███████████▀████████▀▄███████
███▀█████████████▀██████████████
████▀████████████████▀██████████
█████▀██▀▀██████████████▀█████▀

██████    ██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
       ▄▄▄██▄▄▄
    ▄███████████▄
    █████████████▄
   ███████████████
▄█████████████████▄
▀▀▀▀█████████████▀██
    ▀█████████████▄
    ▄▀█████████████▄
   █▀ ▀▀▀██████████▌
▐███    ▄█████████▀▀
 ▀▀     ▄█████▀▀
       ███▀▀
      ██▀

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
February 23, 2022, 02:35:49 PM

Right, no one is too loyal to a project or coin, for me if there is a coin that has good prospects then I will buy it, now I have dozens of coins and tokens that I will hold for at least 2 years and hope to buy many things from cryptocurrencies investment.
Bitcoin is a project and majority of us are loyal to it.  Grin

Good luck with that holdings of yours, they're too many if you've said so. Not all of them are gonna be successful and that's the truth. But I'm sure that if you make money from several of those.

You'll surely buy things you like but if I'm you, I'll reinvest it into another asset or business.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████