Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:28:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What do you think about CheckDot?  (Read 37 times)
Hazank (OP)

Activity: 22
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 02:45:07 PM

Hey guys.

What do you think of CheckDot?

After the news about the start of the public sale of tokens, I believe that the token may perform well in the future.

And by the way, I read today that in the future they will have the ability to provide rewards to users who will participate in the audit.

Therefore, I will follow their updates more closely so as not to miss interesting things. I heard that their token sale will start soon. Do you think this is a good project and is it worth considering for investment?
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 13, 2021, 03:01:18 PM

Hey guys.

What do you think of CheckDot?

After the news about the start of the public sale of tokens, I believe that the token may perform well in the future.

And by the way, I read today that in the future they will have the ability to provide rewards to users who will participate in the audit.

Therefore, I will follow their updates more closely so as not to miss interesting things. I heard that their token sale will start soon. Do you think this is a good project and is it worth considering for investment?

I think that this project is really worthy. I am also interested in it and it has a good marketing campaign as there are a lot of people that are aware of it and are talking about it. I would like to participate in audits and provide this web-site with information and my own investigations so as to get rewards and benefit crypto community.  Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: