Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 09:29:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for API for USDT derivatives to load on Excel  (Read 52 times)
dukeofiowa (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 05:20:09 AM

So I see that people use coinmarketcap's free or paid API mostly for a spreadsheet, but I'd like to have all the prices of the USDT derivatives that I have on margin along with other columns.
Kavelj22
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1479

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 09:20:01 PM

So I see that people use coinmarketcap's free or paid API mostly for a spreadsheet, but I'd like to have all the prices of the USDT derivatives that I have on margin along with other columns.

What do you mean exactly by "USDT derivatives"? This will facilitate the process to find solutions suitable to your need.

In the following links, you can check API documentations for both Huobi and Binance. Those are the most platforms i trust to provide safe APIs in addition APIs from coinmarketcap.

https://docs.huobigroup.com/docs/usdt_swap/v1/en/#introduction
https://binance-docs.github.io/apidocs/futures/en/#change-log

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1808

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 11:33:28 PM

What do you mean exactly by "USDT derivatives"? This will facilitate the process to find solutions suitable to your need.
He's probably taking about USDT perpetual swaps, but he's not specific on which particular derivatives exchange he requires the API data from.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Kavelj22
Legendary

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 11:38:18 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2021, 08:56:40 PM by Kavelj22

He's probably taking about USDT perpetual swaps, but he's not specific on which particular derivatives exchange he requires the API data from.

This is what i have already in mind. I just wanted to get sure about op target.
he even specified to be compatible to load with Excel. I thought he is looking for something in particular.
Honestly, i don't think he may get suitable suggestions to his needs. He has to discuss the situation with someone professional or try his chances with wiki and get the result by learning rather than asking or hiring.

Thanks for your input  Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Kavelj22
Legendary

🔃EN>>AR Translator🔃

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 11:14:08 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2021, 08:52:49 PM by Kavelj22

This is what i was expecting. I just wanted to improve op explaining his query in simple words.
Beyond installing an API then being asked by a beginner (seems to be) seems to be so risky to do. Op maybe is asking here because he can't hire someone so just to make sure that he already understand well what he is asking for and how to deal this.

Edit: I wonder why B.Arena deleted his reply in which he tried to help me figure out what op is about to say (see quote).
I just hope that it wasn't deleted by mods after being reported, there are no reasons also. By mistake is the best case Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x