Bitcoin Forum
October 16, 2024, 08:43:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 28.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Cryptsy is so F$&%ing FRUSTRATING!. Switching to MintPal  (Read 2999 times)
dailyarsenal (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:20:40 PM

It seems that whenever I do a large deposit in effort to buy/sell coins Cryptsy never fails to fuck it all up. In this case I needed to sell 10K of HBN to pay for some unexpected medical bills and since HBN went up 80% last night I wanted to use 10K of my stash to cash that out to pay these bills but as usaul my deposit is stuck in limbo due to the FuckTard ran site that is Cryptsy.com. I hope that one day they get slapped with a large class action lawsuit and be forced to pay those of us that have lost money due to their malicious practices. It boils down to the devs and owners of cryptsy blocking everyone else so that they can get their own trades in first. At least that's what it seems like. FUCK YOU CRYPTSY. You have just lost a very loyal customer and I will no longer use this crap site.

MINTPAL IS KING NOW~!

and again FUCK YOU CRYPSTY AND YOUR STAFF OF MORONS!

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
DemetriusAstroBlack

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:27:37 PM

A missed opportunity is not loosing money.  That price on HBN for cryptsy means nothing.  No one can deposit to sell, thats why the price went up.

Tip me BTC: 1MQ3JmX3xsnQqwEu7MB75GwxMtzKxJm4ha
dailyarsenal (OP)

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:36:26 PM

It seems that whenever I do a large deposit in effort to buy/sell coins Cryptsy never fails to fuck it all up. In this case I needed to sell 10K of HBN to pay for some unexpected medical bills and since HBN went up 80% last night I wanted to use 10K of my stash to cash that out to pay these bills but as usaul my deposit is stuck in limbo due to the FuckTard ran site that is Cryptsy.com. I hope that one day they get slapped with a large class action lawsuit and be forced to pay those of us that have lost money due to their malicious practices. It boils down to the devs and owners of cryptsy blocking everyone else so that they can get their own trades in first. At least that's what it seems like. FUCK YOU CRYPTSY. You have just lost a very loyal customer and I will no longer use this crap site.

MINTPAL IS KING NOW~!

and again FUCK YOU CRYPSTY AND YOUR STAFF OF MORONS!

I can certainly understand your frustration but I have never had a serious issue in the thousands of trades involving dozens of different currencies.

The one issue I did have was taken care of really quickly and was my fault to begin with.

You shouldn't let one frustrating experience that was probably your fault guide you.

~BCX~

@BCX, trust me man I have been loyal to cryptsy but they just always seem to have issues whenever I really need them to work. I have performed thousands of trades on their site daily but this will be the 4th time that my funds where stuck in limbo when i need to do a large buy or sell. I recently have tried out MintPal and they seem to work without issues; so far at least. I do understand the room for error when there is a human element involved but I assure you in this case I did not make an error. Grin

BTC: 13Yg1PwgBFTxyKpGY3393jDJeqNTFNijjH | HOBO: hXzbM3jzvYxrFts7y9zTwmLUJLyw2RYQM | WARNING: Pre-mine or IPO without escrow = SCAM
jertsy

Activity: 341

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:37:14 PM

At least they were not hacked like CoinEx. Their wallet server recently got hacked and all funds were stolen (including mine).

The site just says "maintenance mode" at present, but they say they will pay everyone back out of their own pockets.
jertsy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:39:26 PM

Maybe your problem had something to do with an alert issued about Cryptsy possibly using an old version of Hobonickels (1.2) running on a side fork.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=531862.0
MarketNeutral

Activity: 406
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:47:42 PM

Does anyone know at which block the fork occurred? I'm wondering how much I may have lost, as I assume cryptsy will do nothing to make users whole.
dailyarsenal (OP)

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 07:51:14 PM

At least they were not hacked like CoinEx. Their wallet server recently got hacked and all funds were stolen (including mine).

The site just says "maintenance mode" at present, but they say they will pay everyone back out of their own pockets.

I used to use CoinEx. In fact I still own some of their stocks. The guy that runs this is honest and if he says he will pay everyone back then he will. It's unfortunate that they got hacked and I couldn't image the pressure he's getting from his users for something that he did not cause. That really must suck. CoinEx will remain down until they complete their investigation and secure the site. CoinEx never gave me issues when i used it for exchange and mining. In fact most of the exchange sites I've used have never really given me problems. Cryptsy is often good but man there are those times where i'm moving large amounts and the end up fucking me big time. And the fact that every ticket you open with their support received a confirmation email and a quick lame reply from a rep, then a closed ticket email. You reply back and you don't hear shit for days. It's unprofessional. This site should be treated like a stock exchange site and the users should be taken care of. We all know Cryptsy is top dog in exchange sites but with that comes the responsibility. If they want to remain the top dog then they need to step up their game and expand their staff to more talented devs and support staff. I work in support and no way do i let a ticket stay open more than 6 hours. And I get a crap load of tickets daily. If they would just cut some of their salary right now to put into hiring more people then maybe they will succeed. But I strongly think they will one day be slapped with a huge lawsuit that can be devastating to their business.

jertsy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 08:08:06 PM

I only lost coins from one hacked exchange, all the others paid me out of their own pockets.

I forget the name of the one that ripped me off, but I remember he put a picture of a cartoon cow in place of the site and refused to communicate, until someone posted his name and address here.

CoinEx is nothing compared to that!

I know how you feel about delayed withdrawals. I have lost quite a lot of money from them after missing trading opportunities.
Oldminer
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:39:02 PM
Last edit: March 26, 2014, 09:57:26 PM by Oldminer

I only lost coins from one hacked exchange, all the others paid me out of their own pockets.

I forget the name of the one that ripped me off, but I remember he put a picture of a cartoon cow in place of the site and refused to communicate, until someone posted his name and address here.

I know how you feel about delayed withdrawals. I have lost quite a lot of money from them after missing trading opportunities.

It was ecrypto.net - see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385591.20

The scammer that ran the site  (Bruce Degrosbois) thought it was quite funny after he did a runner & put a picture of a cow up. That was until his face got plastered all over the net as a conman. He claimed he intended to pay everyone back within a month or so, yet we have heard nothing from him since.

This is his pic

If you like my post please feel free to give me some positive rep https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=18639
Tip me BTC: 1FBmoYijXVizfYk25CpiN8Eds9J6YiRDaX
jertsy

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 09:55:05 PM

It was ecrypto-net - see https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=385591.20

The scammer that ran the site thought it was quite funny after he did a runner & put a picture of a cow up. That was until his face got plastered all over the net as a conman. He claimed he intended to pay everyone back within a month or so, yet we have heard nothing from him since.

Now I remember the name.

So much for paying us back our money. It was months ago and he has apparently stopped answering emails.
Wipeout2097

Activity: 840
Merit: 255

SportsIcon - Connect With Your Sports Heroes

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:01:03 PM

Mintpal can be annoying too.

Takes forever to get withdrawal email confirmation.

Then one gets this message on deposits:
Polite Notice: Please do not mine directly to the deposit address and / or auto withdraw from pools. Please aim to deposit at most five times an hour, exceeding this limit could lead to your account being disabled.
Yes, I get the problem with deposit spam, but disabling account makes the exchange unusable if one wants to have peace of mind (even if I don't deposit like that), and opens the door to arbitrary bullshit. They could just charge a fee for such deposits, and it would be fine with me.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██▀       ▀█       ▀████████████        ▀█         █▀       ▀██
██   ▀██▄▄▄█   ██   ████████████   ███   ████   ████   ▀██▄▄▄██
███▄     ▀██       ▄████████████       ▄█████   █████▄     ▀███
██▀▀▀██▄   █   █████████████████   █▄  ▀█████   ████▀▀▀██▄   ██
██▄       ▄█   █████████████████   ██▄  ▀████   ████▄       ▄██
██       ██▀      ▀█████████████    ▀██   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▄██▄   ████████████     ▀█   █████████████████████
████   ███   ████████   ████   █   ▄  ▀   █████████████████████
████   ███   ▀██▀   █   ████   █   █▄     █████████████████████
██       ██▄      ▄███        ██   ██▄    █████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████                                                             ████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████          ████████████████                                 ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
███████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tokyoghetto
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:19:09 PM

mintpal screwed me over when Cryptsy added CTM. I tried to sell 70 mil CTM @ 1 satoshi on Cryptsy and it kept failing. only after did mintpal say that anything over 50 mil would fail.

Lucky for me Cryptorush moved 44 mil of CTM for me and I doubled up by dumping @ 1 satoshi.

Anyways sorry to get off track. point is that we are still in the early days of cryptos. Heck have you ever Direct Market Access traded on a real stock exchange? Shit like this happens all the time, expect instead of  1 btc trade you turn ghost when a 1/4 million dollar trade goes sour and you cant exit because the quotes lock up or an ecn goes down. I am happy that Tranz was on the ball about the issue and let Cryptsy know about the fork, allowing Cryptsy to fix the problem.

Sorry about your situation. If I was buying HBN right now I would gladly buy that 10k from you. Hope your situation improves.
DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 10:22:12 PM

I dont see how going to another exchange that doesn't list HBN helps your HBN issue at all.

dailyarsenal (OP)

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:02:11 PM

I dont see how going to another exchange that doesn't list HBN helps your HBN issue at all.

It doesn't help me for HBN but will for all my other trades. HBN is a long term investment I have. I just need to cash out 10K real quick for personal reasons. I still hold over 100K and will continue to hold them for years to come. I trust Tranz and this coin has great potential.

DemetriusAstroBlack

View Profile
March 26, 2014, 11:37:56 PM

I agree with the long term.  I love the stake.  HBN really needs to be listed in more places.

bl0ckchain

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 12:03:17 AM

Try CryptoRush! You'll fall in love! Smiley
dailyarsenal (OP)

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:06:12 AM

lol. that site ran by a scammer. ha!

dailyarsenal (OP)

To The Moon!

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:08:10 AM

mintpal screwed me over when Cryptsy added CTM. I tried to sell 70 mil CTM @ 1 satoshi on Cryptsy and it kept failing. only after did mintpal say that anything over 50 mil would fail.

Lucky for me Cryptorush moved 44 mil of CTM for me and I doubled up by dumping @ 1 satoshi.

Anyways sorry to get off track. point is that we are still in the early days of cryptos. Heck have you ever Direct Market Access traded on a real stock exchange? Shit like this happens all the time, expect instead of  1 btc trade you turn ghost when a 1/4 million dollar trade goes sour and you cant exit because the quotes lock up or an ecn goes down. I am happy that Tranz was on the ball about the issue and let Cryptsy know about the fork, allowing Cryptsy to fix the problem.

Sorry about your situation. If I was buying HBN right now I would gladly buy that 10k from you. Hope your situation improves.

Thanks TG. Damn that sucks about your CTM man. Risky business these cryptos huh. BTW I enjoy your HBN investment journal. Good info.

bestsponsor

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 02:30:56 AM

My HBN coin is also not reached Cryptsy. Already passed the night, 2 times wrote in support and yet no result

toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67

View Profile
March 27, 2014, 04:24:15 AM

You know that they've stopped all BTC withdraws and currently the site is inaccessible with some users claiming all of their coins are gone, right?  Either way you're a troll or a shill, ban.

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: