Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:34:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What new and promising tokens do you know?  (Read 88 times)
fattyax (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 10:20:17 AM

Hello everyone, I want to know what projects are worth paying attention to now. I am interested in early investing in startups. I recently found one project, CheckDot. I think their token will grow very well over time because there is a really useful technology behind it. What early-stage projects are you planning to invest in?
Azar138

Activity: 868
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 01:13:46 PM

Hello everyone, I want to know what projects are worth paying attention to now. I am interested in early investing in startups. I recently found one project, CheckDot. I think their token will grow very well over time because there is a really useful technology behind it. What early-stage projects are you planning to invest in?
I think that this project will be really useful for crypto community. I was excited when I got to know about this project. It will provide investors with information about various projects in the blockchain world. CheckDot will help you to understand whether a project or a token is legal and fair. Users will also perform as auditors. So you will also be able to take part in checks and earn money for it.

WapSwap Finance - World's First Chain Balancing Token (CBT)
WEBSITE WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK TELEGRAM ANN

Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 01:42:29 PM

Actually there's a bunch of new projects nowadays that keep making hype in the market, but for me its too hard to know how to catch up those next project that has to potential to skyrocketed, because usually they become visible only once they already made a good pump in the market. I dont know if its base on exchanges only that we used because to me using binance mostly they will appear only as a top gainer when its already done making hype.. But i think it's still a opportunity because indeed if they make hype it means the project has a potential in the future..

Ps. I dont rely in other sites or recommendation around the internet, because for me to see is to believe..
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 02:14:38 PM

you see from which side checkdot is a good project ?
can you give a link to the whitepaper or the one that explains about this project because I'm hearing about this project for the first time

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Snappycoco

Activity: 534
Merit: 19

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 04:04:32 PM

Been reading some threads about checkdot recently and it seems like you guys are promoting it. Almost same questions and having a side promotion for this coin.

Hello everyone, my question is: how often do you invest in new and young projects? Aren't you afraid of losing money if the project closes?

I want to invest in a promising project called CheckDot. Their token sale starts this weekend and I think this is a good opportunity to successfully invest money.

Share your thoughts on such an investment. Maybe you have some interesting cases on this matter.

I heard that in the CheckDot platform any user can participate. In theory, everyone can take part in inspections and also receive a reward for this. However, I don't quite understand how. Does anyone know what are the conditions for taking part in the project? Thanks.
Nonetheless, as I scan the project, it looks like a good project and unique. Its main objective of having your opinions in blockchain is quite unique and interesting. Now trading at pancakeswap but product isn't live yet. Still a red flag for me. 
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 07:50:04 PM

OPCT should do really well over the next few months. A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj.
WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 45M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon AMA November 17th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution
with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

godzillarekt007

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

Floki Robot

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:42:25 AM

Currently, I like PKR and DAC. PKR is an NFT Poker hybrid coin. and DAC is a meme ape coin haha. Can't say much more about em. DYOR  Tongue

velive08

Activity: 815
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:45:07 AM

what about Cetena X "CEX" ? are you interested in investing here https://catenax.org/index.html ? I think this is a good project and the roadmap is clear, even this project will have good features in the future in the form of an Application. even now this token has been registered in https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/catena-x/

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 08:57:29 AM

PORTO could be good and promising new tokens. $PORTO is a Fan Token of FC Porto (a football team from Portugal) $PORTO will have a sale on Binance Launchpad tomorrow, and it is very likely that investors will earn tens of times more.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███