Bitcoin Forum
May 15, 2024, 07:22:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there anyone who knows to fix liquidity problem on PancakeSwap?  (Read 25 times)
Jawadu (OP)

Activity: 222
Merit: 8

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
November 14, 2021, 03:29:23 PM

The message in the quote is from DBA project manager, she has a problem with liquidity in PancakeSwap. If there is an expert about this issue please PM me on telegram @JWD_Designer so that I can connect you with her...

Please advice. Token deployment on Pancake. Do you have anyone who is familiar with it?

There is something that bother me, our liquidity has 50 000 USD worth of BNB, but Market cap $1.6 Billion.

Why can't our market cap say $50 000?  I believe this has to do with how the token was deployed.

Other project don't have this issue , their market cap and liquidity go within the same amount .

How can we fix this ?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: