Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:29:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help me to get a job  (Read 145 times)
isomoyes (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 09:13:08 AM

Can i get a job???
 I am currently dont have any kind of job and also i do not have money for 2 months.
I am freelance content writer for economics writing. And im also a trading expert analyst for more than 3 years.
I write article, share my opinion on crypto coins market value and also show my analysis for the coin chart.
If u anyone need to write the content which related to stocks, forex, crypto market relayed then i am here to help u.
My offer price is low. So u can hire me. Im badly needing a job.

Try me, test me as u want and then if u think im perfect for the post then give me the job.

I'm available on telegram @sakib611
_BlackStar
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1236

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 10:32:35 AM

You are not like an article writer based on your posting history. I saw you joining some bounty for Facebook and Twitter while I didn't see you writing content about the project you are promoting on your blog [I didn't see you applying for that position at POA].

If you are a good article writer then you probably don't need this job just to make a few dollar. Of course you can earn a lot because you can make it on your blog and earn through adsense. I don't think you are a very experienced person [3 years] like you say. The post history and the position you want to apply for are irrelevant in my opinion. But sorry, I don't mean to badmouth you because this is my assessment of your current portfolio.
UmerIdrees

Activity: 2254
Merit: 844

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 01:27:43 PM

Can i get a job???
 I am currently dont have any kind of job and also i do not have money for 2 months.
I am freelance content writer for economics writing. And im also a trading expert analyst for more than 3 years.
I write article, share my opinion on crypto coins market value and also show my analysis for the coin chart.
If u anyone need to write the content which related to stocks, forex, crypto market relayed then i am here to help u.

Try me, test me as u want and then if u think im perfect for the post then give me the job.

Can you show your port folio as you said you were a freelancer content writer ? It will help to analysis how good can you write ?
Have you tried to find writing job on freelancing platforms as there is a lot of demand for writers these days.

As far as trading is concerned, everyone is a trader these days and i don't think anyone should risk their funds by investing with anyone else trading ideas.

boyptc

Activity: 3010
Merit: 680

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 01:41:44 PM

Put a link of your samples on this thread. There are many projects that are looking for content writers.

If they like how you write, they'll hit your contact.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
mocacinno
Legendary

Activity: 3402
Merit: 4994

https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2021, 01:54:38 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2021, 02:05:45 PM by mocacinno

Can i get a job???

You probably won't like what i'm going to say, but please remember i'm trying to give you some pointers:
The post you've made is part of your "business", it's aimed at finding new clients...

This being said, English isn't my native language and i'm dyslectic, but even I can spot several grammatical errors in your post... I'm not saying i would be able to do a better job, but i'm not searching for a content writer gig... If i were, i'd make sure there were no errors in my post whatsoever...

Imagine searching someone to paint your house, but when you look up their social profile you see pictures from his house showing the ugliest paintjob you've ever seen... would you hire him?

Imagine searching for a tattoo artist, and when you meet one applicant you see his arms are filled with the worst looking tattoos you've ever seen (on a technical level, not the artwork), would you let him put tattoos on your body?

Imagine looking for somebody to maintain your car, but when you have a meetup with the mechanic, you immediately spot several serious flaws in this dude's car, would you hire him?

Here are my remarks, do notice i'm NOT an English speaker, i'm dyslectic and i'm NOT trying to find a job as a technical writer!!!

Can i get a job??? This feels like a strange sentence to me, and i'm pretty sure ending a question with 3 question marks isn't "proper" writing
 I why is there a space in from the the start of your paragraph? am currently dont have very strange wording => "I am currently dont have"... Also: don't instead of dont any kind of job and also i do not have money for 2 monthsthe structure of the sentence feels odd to me.
I am a freelance content writer for economics writingI am a freelance content writer specialized in writing economic topics?. And im i'm  also a trading expert analyst for more than 3 years.
I write articles?, share my opinion on crypto coins market value and also show my analysis for the coin chart.
If u you anyone you anyone? need to write the the content which related to stocks, forex, crypto market relayed then i I am here to help u you.
My offer price is low. So u you can hire me. Im I'm badly needing a job I'm in need of a job?.

Try me, test me as u you want and then if u you think im i'm perfect for the post "i'm perfect for the post"? then give me the job.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
isomoyes (OP)

Activity: 327
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 15, 2021, 07:29:36 PM

Can i get a job???

Can you show your port folio as you said you were a freelancer content writer ? It will help to analysis how good can you write ?
Have you tried to find writing job on freelancing platforms as there is a lot of demand for writers these days.

As far as trading is concerned, everyone is a trader these days and i don't think anyone should risk their funds by investing with anyone else trading ideas.

Sure , i can show u
Dm me on telegram @sakib611
shasan
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1274

Need a Bounty Manager? t.me/shasan32

View Profile WWW
November 17, 2021, 02:47:55 AM

Can i get a job???

To get a job from here you should do few things before getting a job:
*** provide sample of your content writing which you have written within these 3 years
*** You can apply for content writing instead of joining only on twitter/facebook/telegram campaign.
*** You can post on the forum regularly and in this way if your content on the forum become helpful and informative as well as on basis then you will get merit and by earning merit you would be able to rank up. If rank up then you would be able to join a signature campaign from there you would be able to earn handsome money. Currently I am earning about 300$ monthly from signature campaign and it does not take too much time.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
enhu
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1018

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 06:48:25 AM

Can i get a job???

There are lots to write when you know how to trade and then apply what you are writing like trading BTC yourself. With that, I don't think you will need a job but just keep trading to earn instead. FOREX market still is the biggest market in the world compared to crypto I guess you don't need a bear and bull market because you can make money from that market.

But I'm guessing you spent your capital so you need a job to start over.  There are lots of people looking for a freelance writer, I think Cointelegraph and Coindesk even need more writers.

██████████ BitcoinCleanUp.comDebunking Bitcoin's Energy Use ██████████
██████████                Twitter#EndTheFUD                 ██████████
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: