Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 03:36:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Why are there so few opportunities to verify blockchain projects?  (Read 27 times)
xodakovs (OP)

Activity: 34
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 10:08:22 AM

Hello everyone, I am interested in the question, why are there so few ways to check a token or coin for transparency and compliance with the law? After all, there is a lot of hidden information that is not available to every user.
The only tool that can help with this is a project called CheckDot. His team is creating a similar platform that will be used to collect information and opinions on various projects in the blockchain world. Can't anyone else create something like this?

Have you heard of ways to check projects? Share if you know.
Bttzed03
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1149

https://bitcoincleanup.com/

View Profile
November 16, 2021, 10:13:29 AM

Hello everyone, I am interested in the question, why are there so few ways to check a token or coin for transparency and compliance with the law? After all, there is a lot of hidden information that is not available to every user.
The only tool that can help with this is a project called CheckDot. His team is creating a similar platform that will be used to collect information and opinions on various projects in the blockchain world. Can't anyone else create something like this?

Have you heard of ways to check projects? Share if you know.

Marketing at its finest Grin

Guys, I'm interested, are there any ways to check a token or coin for compliance with all laws? After all, there is a lot of hidden information that is not available to every user. I heard that a project called CheckDot is creating a similar platform, it will be used to collect information and opinions on various projects in the blockchain world, but has no one come up with more verification methods until then?

Maybe you know more about how blockchain projects can be verified. Share your thoughts.

Hello everyone, I'm interested in the issue of checking projects and tokens.

There are many projects and each shows users big plans and ambitions. But as practice shows, not all projects keep their word and people often lose money by investing in the wrong project.

Recently I came across a project that was created to solve this problem - CheckDot. They have a nice strategy for checking and verifying projects, which seems to be useful.

What do you think about this problem and what solutions do you see?

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: