Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:38:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCLot Web - VPS [USA] and Cloud VPN [USA and Europe]  (Read 8365 times)
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2012, 01:18:44 AM

NEW VPN LOCATION ALERT !

As I promised Europe VPN (netherlands) is available ! It is included in all Cloud VPN accounts  Wink

Enjoy !

Bitcoin is the future !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2012, 07:55:03 PM

Cloud VPN daily package is also available for just 0.03 BTC per day.

Regards,

Bitcoin is the future !
SierraDooDah

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 04:31:12 AM

Can anyone vouch for the quality of the service provided by this person?

Sierra
P4man

Activity: 518

View Profile
June 21, 2012, 06:37:30 AM

Ive used it for a while. In general, performance was good, few if any issues and very little downtime. Support is relatively fast to respond.
But when I was a customer, they didnt even send an email to inform me my monthly pay was due, instead when the month expired, they just terminated my contract and deleted my data because "I didnt pay my bill", even though their policy was to not send bills. That kinda pissed me off.

I understand they changed this now, but the way they handled that made me decide to move elsewhere.

Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2012, 09:43:17 PM

Ive used it for a while. In general, performance was good, few if any issues and very little downtime. Support is relatively fast to respond.
But when I was a customer, they didnt even send an email to inform me my monthly pay was due, instead when the month expired, they just terminated my contract and deleted my data because "I didnt pay my bill", even though their policy was to not send bills. That kinda pissed me off.

I understand they changed this now, but the way they handled that made me decide to move elsewhere.

Hello,

Please understand that it is a automated process. For privacy reasons we do not keep copies of our clients virtual machines, I'm sure you wouldn't like to see your data misused. Also it is mentioned in the Terms of Service our procedure in this cases.

As I told you in our ticket system I've implemented email notifications to avoid situations like this, it was our first and last issue related to that problem.

You're also always welcome in our network.

Thanks for the review,
coinbuck

Bitcoin is the future !
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
June 24, 2012, 02:06:31 PM

Hello,

We are working in a new service, stay tuned !

Also if you're looking for a dedicated server PM me, you won't regret it, we have some Xeon E3 1270 based servers with a very competitive pricing !

Regards,

Bitcoin is the future !
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2012, 12:56:26 PM

Hello,

We're preparing to launch a new service, but meanwhile everything has to be tested.

Regards,
coinbuck

Bitcoin is the future !
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2012, 09:25:43 PM

As promised the new service was launched.

You can see the topic in here:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=91436.0

Regards,

Bitcoin is the future !
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2012, 09:30:19 PM

I haven't forget BTCLot Web, some new features will come very soon.

Stay tuned Cheesy

Bitcoin is the future !
RandomQ

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 01:38:52 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2012, 04:15:20 AM by RandomQ

Getting a little problem with your order process

It has my deposit listed as verified .25 BTC and Unverified .25 BTC when i only sent .25 BTC

when I try to order getting "Not enough balance !" error

minor error showing  verified balance when not verified yet.
RandomQ

Activity: 826

View Profile
July 13, 2012, 04:20:40 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2012, 11:45:27 AM by RandomQ

USA 2 - No connectivity

USA 3 - unstable connection at times
has problems streaming 64kps sometimes
50-60% overhead loss of speed (unsure if this is normal with openvpn, I assumed 25% loss)

NETHERLANDS 1 -No Connectivity
------------

Please note this is during peak times

Any Ideas?

and your system status link goes to your TOS page  Huh

-----
submitted ticket -  sorry I didn't see the support ticket page
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2012, 09:45:57 AM
Last edit: July 13, 2012, 09:59:56 AM by Coinbuck @ BTCLot

USA 2 - No connectivity

USA 3 - unstable connection at times
has problems streaming 64kps sometimes
50-60% overhead loss of speed (unsure if this is normal with openvpn, I assumed 25% loss)

NETHERLANDS 1 -No Connectivity
------------

Please note this is during peak times

Any Ideas?

and your system status link goes to your TOS page  Huh

Ever heard about our ticket systemSmiley You haven't contacted us in there.

Netherlands1 was always UP, there must be something going on with your ISP. Please open a ticket on the ticket system for see what is going on.

USA 2 is online and running. USA 3 might have some heavy load in the moment you connected but it is strange that you cannot connect to the other two nodes.

EDIT: It's strange that you're having troubles connecting, our bandwidth meter registered a total of 1056.97 MB spent by your account.

Bitcoin is the future !
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2012, 11:33:13 AM

VPS starting from 0.7 BTC, no gimmicks, no tricks and no temporary "discounts" that lead you to pay more in the future !

Bitcoin is the future !
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2012, 01:49:37 AM

Bump

Bitcoin is the future !
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 07:11:34 PM

SCAMMER. Please respond to my thread calling you out for taking my money. Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96475.0
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:39:49 PM

SCAMMER. Please respond to my thread calling you out for taking my money. Thanks.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=96475.0

Very misleading and unethical from your part.

In my business you accept my terms, the way you're dealing with this is just playing with our work and effort and I do not admit that.

If you did not want to host with us you shouldn't have placed a order in first place. We have spent time and effort to deliver what you requested (yes it was delivered).

You have no terms posted related to refunds or anything..... How can I abide by terms that don't exist?
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 08:43:34 PM

You have no terms posted related to refunds or anything..... How can I abide by terms that don't exist?

https://btclot.com/web/tos.html

You agree that our services offered to you are provided on an AS IS basis. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services.

Your comment in our ticket system after we inform that your VPS was about to be delivered:
no, this is unacceptable. i placed an order and no one answered me for 24 hours, so i bought hosting from someone else. please cancel the order, delete the vps, and refund my bitcoins. thanks

It's crystal clear that this is the motive to you be whining. Also the 24 hours claim is untruth.

Bitcoin is the future !
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 08:44:38 PM

https://btclot.com/web/tos.html

You agree that our services offered to you are provided on an AS IS basis. We are not liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, inconveniences, or whatsoever damages, or loss of profit, that may arise from the use of our services.

Your comment in our ticket system after we inform that your VPS was about to be delivered:
no, this is unacceptable. i placed an order and no one answered me for 24 hours, so i bought hosting from someone else. please cancel the order, delete the vps, and refund my bitcoins. thanks

It's crystal clear that this is the motive to you be whining. Also the 24 hours claim is untruth.

No, see that's where youre wrong. I created the ticket asking for a refund way before you sent me that bullshit message that you added in later.... Look at the title and subject of the ticket and compare that to the time where you told me I couldn't get a refund......

You would think that your business name and reputation would be worth a little more than 5 BTC. But clearly you'd rather take my money and leave me unhappy than issue a refund.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:42:54 PM

No, see that's where youre wrong. I created the ticket asking for a refund way before you sent me that bullshit message that you added in later.... Look at the title and subject of the ticket and compare that to the time where you told me I couldn't get a refund......

You would think that your business name and reputation would be worth a little more than 5 BTC. But clearly you'd rather take my money and leave me unhappy than issue a refund.

1. Read what I've posted on the other false claim thread you made.
2. I take my work very seriously and I will not accept any attempt to play with me and my staff as you're trying to do. Also you're false accusation is affecting my brand meanwhile your VPS is being provided with all our quality standards.

Ps. I see that it's not the first time you try to toy with people in this forum.

I don't care what excuses you keep making. I asked for a refund before the vps server was even in process. Before you even responded to my ticket, i had already asked for a refund. The fair thing to do would be to cancel the order and issue me a refund. I'm sorry that you need to take money from hard working people and make excuses for it later...
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:47:13 PM

I don't care what excuses you keep making. I asked for a refund before the vps server was even in process. Before you even responded to my ticket, i had already asked for a refund. The fair thing to do would be to cancel the order and issue me a refund. I'm sorry that you need to take money from hard working people and make excuses for it later...

This. That is what you're trying to do from me. The product was delivered and you're just trying to play with me, if you never wanted it then you shouldn't purchased.

Request declined and case closed.

I REQUESTED A REFUND BEFORE YOU EVEN DELIVERED THE SERVER. YOU ARE MAKING EXCUSES WHY YOU CAN KEEP MY MONEY FOR SOMETHING I CANNOT USE.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: