Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:23:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTCLot Web - VPS [USA] and Cloud VPN [USA and Europe]  (Read 8365 times)
lolwut
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 09:50:03 PM

I REQUESTED A REFUND BEFORE YOU EVEN DELIVERED THE SERVER. YOU ARE MAKING EXCUSES WHY YOU CAN KEEP MY MONEY FOR SOMETHING I CANNOT USE.

I'm sorry ? The server is functional and was delivered under our terms and conditions.

If you bought impulsively it is not my fault.

I'm not going to keep explaining myself twice. We can discuss how you are ripping me off in the thread I made calling you out. Thanks.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 10:11:34 PM

I'm not going to keep explaining myself twice. We can discuss how you are ripping me off in the thread I made calling you out. Thanks.

You're the one that is trying to rip me off. If you bought impulsively it is not my fault.

EDIT2:
New VPS orders have been disabled. I've decided to do this until this case is resolved. I hope our clients understand this. However VPS renewals are still enabled !

Oh isn't that just a coincidence. I find a fault in your process, you screw me over, then you cancel your VPS service......
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 10:16:10 PM

Oh isn't that just a coincidence. I find a fault in your process, you screw me over, then you cancel your VPS service......

It isn't cancelled. Don't misread/mislead other people. It is just suspended due to the lack of respect and the way you leaded with me.

I would not EVER trade my sanity for money.

Bitcoin is the future !
lolwut
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2012, 10:16:57 PM

It isn't cancelled. Don't misread/mislead other people. It is just suspended due to the lack of respect and the way you leaded with me.

I would not EVER trade my sanity for money.

call it what you want. you are running a real shady business there and I hope that my posts keep other people from getting fucked over like you fucked me.
Coinbuck @ BTCLot (OP)

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

The future begins today

View Profile WWW
July 29, 2012, 10:19:25 PM

call it what you want. you are running a real shady business there and I hope that my posts keep other people from getting fucked over like you fucked me.

Yeah like you're the center of the world.

Keep trolling. That is what trolls do all the time.

Just because I'm tired of this I will offer a refund to lolwut. Also I will consider if it worth to run BTCLot, with clients like this I'm not sure if I can keep up (please note that all the active services will be on until the respective expire dates).

Bitcoin is the future !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: