Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 09:12:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: When will the code verification from CheckDot be available?  (Read 39 times)
Nitroas (OP)

Activity: 9
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 06:30:40 AM

I follow the news about the CheckDot project and I am very interested in when will there be access to their functionality? I heard that code auditing will be available to users by the end of 2021. Maybe someone knows a more exact date or info? The project is very promising and you can make good money with it.
Teknisi88

Activity: 1050
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 17, 2021, 10:53:02 AM

I follow the news about the CheckDot project and I am very interested in when will there be access to their functionality? I heard that code auditing will be available to users by the end of 2021. Maybe someone knows a more exact date or info? The project is very promising and you can make good money with it.
Do you think Checkdot is a scam project which will disappear in a rug pull in the next few months or do you think Checkdot is here to stay?

And more importantly let us know your experience and warn others if you have noticed something suspicious.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: