Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:06:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: New trading channel no targets no waiting instant results  (Read 132 times)
Voxo2222 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:01:22 PM

~
No its free no payment.
But people who joined ...they making profit nothing shady
It's hard to believe something like that it's too good to be true, I mean we all make profit if we could but the question is how long or when?

Yes fib and other indicators ...well usually it is when short or long the coin will go that direction...
With good leverage its easy to earn  like 50-100% ROI in less then 30min ....as you see BINANCE ROI STATEMENTS WITH entry close prices are posted there.

Its simple signal channel dont make things too complicated...just signal short or long and we see thats what the traders want they want fast results and simple way

Wow, 50-100% ROI in less than 30 mins?
Please share your signals here first and if you have a track record already, please share that too because without showing us what you've got, nobody is going to believe your words. Be it free, we would still look for proofs before joining any telegram channels that claim to give results with such assurance that they can turn their investment to 150-200% in just 30 mins. Do you do trades that you are very sure of, or are they all random trades?
Yes, this is what I meant to say, just mere words won't work for someone to believe. We need a proof or verification that it's not that shady or something that has a long con motives. Looking at the 50-100% ROI in less than 30 mins is just too good to be true that's why I have a doubt about their signal group. It's a common tactics by the scammers to attract newbies or future victims by giving a most exaggerated results by merely words.

100% ROI with leverage trading in few minutes are nothing.
You never traded with leverage .... check even 200-400% is normal and  50% is very small profit if you use leverage.
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
galambo

Activity: 966
Merit: 311

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 03:06:27 PM

I checked your link briefly to see what is happening there, you have 114 followers at the time but you have to know it that not many will join because of fear of untrust and charge that may be introduced later. Following groups to trade is for people always online and sometimes they disappoint.

There followers have gone upto 301 by now. There is nothing special about this signaling group, its just another trading signaling group. I never followed any signaling group till date and always advise others not to follow such groups. What strategy you are following may be profitable for you but not for me and vice verse. I have never seen anyone making profit from these groups.
sana54210
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1128

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 04:44:19 PM

No waiting
Just open position hold like 30min and cash out .
Holding for 30 minutes is not a waiting time? You are contradicting yourself simply by this.
You are sounding like that you are mentioning about option trading (call and put). Honestly it is not at all a trading method but it is purely a gambling.

Long and Short Signals.
Know when to short or long👍
Futures Long and Short 👍
Trading is not about only long and short but it is all about where you are going to take long position or where going to take shorting. If it is all about either short or long then it will not be having any differences from head or tail type of gambling.

Trading is all about predicting till the end point (target level) and not just the beginning point.
Voxo2222 (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2021, 11:37:16 PM

No waiting
Just open position hold like 30min and cash out .
Holding for 30 minutes is not a waiting time? You are contradicting yourself simply by this.
You are sounding like that you are mentioning about option trading (call and put). Honestly it is not at all a trading method but it is purely a gambling.

Long and Short Signals.
Know when to short or long👍
Futures Long and Short 👍
Trading is not about only long and short but it is all about where you are going to take long position or where going to take shorting. If it is all about either short or long then it will not be having any differences from head or tail type of gambling.

Trading is all about predicting till the end point (target level) and not just the beginning point.

If it works then it works whatever way is working its best way this channel works perfect
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: