Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:54:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Advice me how to receive project announcements  (Read 59 times)
SOCAR (OP)

Activity: 69
Merit: 8

View Profile
November 19, 2021, 09:48:38 AM

Hello everyone, I recently ran into a problem, followed one project called CheckDot for a long time, and waited for the opportunity to buy their token. But I went after the weekend to check their website and found out that the pre-sale was already over. How to get all the info on time?
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 04:15:30 AM

Hello everyone, I recently ran into a problem, followed one project called CheckDot for a long time, and waited for the opportunity to buy their token. But I went after the weekend to check their website and found out that the pre-sale was already over. How to get all the info on time?
Personally I follow some Telegram channels and YouTube bloggers who monitor all upcoming projects and then share this information. You should also find some channels where people make posts about new projects and how to invest in them. This way you will not miss information. Also you can monitor new pre-sales on coinmarketcap and try to be whitelisted.
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 04:39:58 AM

Sync your gmail to their site if you want to receive notifications from the projects.. And also follow their social medias such telegram, twitter or whatever it's at least you will be notified once they publish announcements and etc. That's the easiest way mate no other option perhaps..  Cheesy
haasanjui

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 07:16:24 AM

If you have joined any project and you wanna receive announcements of joined project. You have to join discussion and announcement telegram group of project. All of the projects have there announcement groups and social media accounts to provide information to participants.

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │     TRIDENT PROTOCOL     │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL
████████████|           Twitter           |          Telegram          |            Reddit            |████████████
khiholangkang

Activity: 2030
Merit: 560

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 10:39:07 AM

If you don't want to miss any info, you can follow the project's social media. All info about the project will definitely be updated on their social media first.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 11:12:43 AM

As others already said in this thread, i also think that Telegram channels are the fastest and most direct contact to any project. Most projects have a channel for communication where every one can send messages to chat with each other or asking questions to the other community members, admins or directly to the project team and then there is also a announcement channel which is read-only where all the important news are posted. So the best thing would be to join at least that announcement channel on telegram and then set it that you always get an alert on your phone when a new message is posted in it. That way you should never miss an important announcement anymore.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: