Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 01:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Great coins to invest in?  (Read 1929 times)
G-Money7777
Copper Member

Activity: 177
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 29, 2021, 08:53:47 PM

OPCT should do really well over the next few months. Held strong at 40 Cents when the whole market dipped.
A competitor to Filecoin, Sia, and Storj. WAY more potential to 50x - Market cap is only 40M too!

Active CEO with video updates, Polygon integration and AMA December 9th, Active Community, and a User-Friendly Private Storage solution with the mobile app releasing in December. Check it out and at the very least... try the free plan!

"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
altixz

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:39:09 PM

Now gaming NFT are very popular. They allow play and earn money. Also games already have a big communities of gamers.
Gaming NFT is a good popularization of cryptocurrency like this https://medium.com/@metasens/1-faq-aebbb6433011

NFT is a tool that allows gamers to earn money. That is why such tool is very popular.
Metaverses allows to include different games on one platform and offers more tools to earn money.

NFT is now very popular, that is why the price of the tokens of NFT marketplaces continues to grow.
Now created the whole metaverses where it is possible to trade by NFT of different games within one Metaverse. It is very comfortable.
3la9l_kolbaCa

Activity: 896
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:47:23 PM

I suggest you should pick ada and shib from those choices you had, because I've foresee a good platform it has compared to those that doesn't have any track. Though their community has strongly driven with support but that doesn't mean we put out confidence on that certain information. Total scrutiny must be done prior every will set into place as investments will walk through the process.
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2352
Merit: 339

View Profile
November 30, 2021, 10:51:01 PM

Now gaming NFT are very popular. They allow play and earn money. Also games already have a big communities of gamers.
Gaming NFT is a good popularization of cryptocurrency like this https://medium.com/@metasens/1-faq-aebbb6433011

NFT is a tool that allows gamers to earn money. That is why such tool is very popular.
Metaverses allows to include different games on one platform and offers more tools to earn money.

NFT is now very popular, that is why the price of the tokens of NFT marketplaces continues to grow.
Now created the whole metaverses where it is possible to trade by NFT of different games within one Metaverse. It is very comfortable.
They got famous now but that doesn't mean that they all have market potentials. Perhaps, only the gaming platforms were able to soar high while the others are just ignored. The play-to-earn money scheme that most gaming platforms innovative strategy to uplift their demand it really helps for them to gain more players and that it changes everything in their side.
Well, OP...
I think you don't need to have this number of coins. I suggest choosing those potential coins, not them if you want to see ROI or else, you will just waste your time and money.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
hodlftw

Activity: 326
Merit: 104

Santa Coin

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 01:00:34 AM

Avax, Algo, Ada are worth it. The others mainly are not. It's hard to know the next great coin, but a great place to start would be with what is trending or what seems like it will be trending next. Those coins often get hyped, past their reasonable valuations. Shib already is past that point. It can 2-5x from here, but it can't 50-100x anymore.

ahsanif

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 02:06:46 AM

there are a lot of new metaverse projects scattered around but if you want good fundamentals of course i'll say MANA and SAND
i think Cardano can also be an option and don't forget that Kadena has great potential in the future

███ TWITTER █████████████████ Udego Finance ████████████████████ WHITEPAPER ███
███ ANN ██████ Reinventing Decentralised Finance on BSC █████ FACEBOOK PAGE ███
███ TELEGRAM █████████████████ AMM ███████████████████ MEDIUM ███
abralzain17

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 04:16:48 AM

Avax, Algo, Ada are worth it. The others mainly are not. It's hard to know the next great coin, but a great place to start would be with what is trending or what seems like it will be trending next. Those coins often get hyped, past their reasonable valuations. Shib already is past that point. It can 2-5x from here, but it can't 50-100x anymore.

I agree with you that Avax, Algo, and Ada are promising investments. but if the reason for choosing a crypto is just because it is trending or a lot of media are reporting about the crypto then in my opinion it is the wrong choice, maybe after you invest in it there will be no more news about the Crypto and it will cause you to lose in the following days.
many examples we have seen, at the end of 2020 happened with aurora, vidy and vidy X, many people, media and various telegram groups said that these tokens are good, but what is happening now is the opposite and even VIDY and VIDY X are planned to be abolished in Indodax Market. therefore do not just choose investment because of the influence of the media.

nurulhmani1280wat

Activity: 394

XEGGEX

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 06:13:59 AM

ADA, BNB and ETH coins are very profitable and can survive in the long term, these coins recorded significant growth in the last month, if you want long term investment in some other coins you should know the strong development team, but ADA, BNB ETH, this coin has the potential to give you high profit if you are a trader

▀████▄       XeggeX      ▀████▄
✈ ✈ ✈ THE WORLD'S MOST ADVANCED CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM ✈ ✈ ✈
 ✈ ✈ ✈ xeggex.com ✈ ✈ ✈[/center
cryptoexchanger.org
Copper Member

Activity: 133

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 05:50:46 PM

Metaverses allows to create different games inside one platform, to communicate between the users, to interact between different games, to collect NFT and buy and sell NFT of different games. Metaverses unite games, unite blockchains and unite NFT.
lixer

Activity: 2506
Merit: 586

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 01:34:47 PM

ADA, BNB and ETH coins are very profitable and can survive in the long term, these coins recorded significant growth in the last month, if you want long term investment in some other coins you should know the strong development team, but ADA, BNB ETH, this coin has the potential to give you high profit if you are a trader

ADA has really grown to be one of the most trusted coins in the market these days. If you ask people which coin to choose they are more likely to mention this particular coin.It has really had a good year as more investors’ focus on it has led to further increase in level and price. Apart from ADA, I think Solana is also another good coin to invest in, although I am not fully sure about this, because they once had an outage and people were really not happy about that. With that said, it’s good to note that it has really been a big trend this year as well, alongside Polkadot (MATIC).

As for the Binancecoin, we already knows THAT it is really good for to consider, and it will keep seeing growth as the business continues to grow as well, since Binanceis one of the biggest exchanges, the coin is also going to keep having more values as they keep growing.

JeWay

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 12:20:00 PM

Many experts think that NFT does not depend on the cryptocurrency market. But many NFT is bought for cryptocurrency and that is why they depend on the cryptocurrency market. Now cryptocurrency market raise and NFT games and Metaveses are very popular.
Everyone has their own dependence in anything on cryptocurrencies, so no one takes off without the support or influence of the other because in the past there were many projects that died because there was no support and dependence on him
sarmrakib

Activity: 1292
Merit: 101

Vave.com

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 12:28:04 PM

Is there anyone to help me?
1. Which are worth it
2. Is it possible to make a long-term investment?

Thank you
If you want to invest in the long term, then a very wise and good choice is Bitcoin, Ethereum and BNB.
But if you like the coins on the list, then there are only 4 that are worth it, namely Algo, Avax, ADA, and Ping, the others I dare not recommend.
We all know that btc and eth are the best coin ever you to invest .You may invest your money on btc and eth for long term i just wanna suggest you to invest on dip that's how it can helps you to get return quickly .DYOR always before enter on the market .However it think AVAX ,ADA,Algo is not much bad as you said .Those are well established project on the market .Those has bright future .I think he may invest on those as well if he has enough fund ,i m just sharing my thought .You will research before doing invest on any project .Remember the this is that crypto is high volatile market you may loose your fund and also you may get huge return .

K4C

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 12:47:30 PM

There are so many coins for hype a little bit research will let you to a good coin for the future.
I personally very excited for the metavers they could  give you very high profit . Specially in the new year . You can also do your own research .. it is not a financial advice.

alfanjhon

Activity: 253
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 01:15:36 PM

I think investing in your money in coins from 1-20 rank in coinmarkercap, don't be wrong to invest, do deep research, love your money.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2021, 02:34:35 PM

I just see ADA as a coin worth having and the rest is just shitcoin. Try to dig deeper into coins that can increase in the next five years. Coins that have a clear project. AXS, SAND, SOLANA, MANA, ATLAS are at least better than what you see on your list because many of those on your list won't last long.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 02:53:33 PM

Since a week my eyes are on MATIC, and it has proven to be up more than 38%, I believe this is a start because this year MATIC can reach a price of at least $ 10, so I suggest to continue to buy MATIC.

arbifahrozy

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
December 03, 2021, 06:12:10 PM

Market is full with great and top coin always choice which coin have use case in world or have something big like games nft space some project which I know Mbox, cifi ,Pyr ,icp ,link ,Luna this project is looking oxm and give a huge return in future

purka5

Activity: 191
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 04, 2021, 06:52:38 PM

Many experts think that NFT does not depend on the cryptocurrency market. But many NFT is bought for cryptocurrency and that is why they depend on the cryptocurrency market. Now cryptocurrency market raise and NFT games and Metaveses are very popular.

Now a lot of Metaverses are developing and creating.
Cryptocurrency market raise and a lot of new products and tools appear.
Cryptocurrencies allows a lot of opportunities to earn money.
llecrf

Activity: 420

View Profile
December 05, 2021, 05:37:53 PM

I choose coins that have good fundamentals with DeFi technology.
Biswap, Apeswap, 123swap and many other coins like Terra which have good features for exchange and payment transactions.
Some meme coins will be in my portfolio, because the hype still hasn't stopped and I think it's still profitable

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
Megladoge
Copper Member

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 07:01:16 PM

NFT allows users to earn money and their price continues to grow, that is why they are so popular.
But each NFT is unique which is why it is very important to choose the right NFT for investing.

Now NFT is very popular that is why people buy them. A lot depends on the NFT collection how popular it is, how much promotion it has.
It is very important to develop and promote the NFT collection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: