Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:52:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Viable Altcoin for the moment  (Read 1697 times)
standingdol

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 04:57:39 PM

The other day I saw a new project related to P2E gaming - Enjinstarter. I advise you to pay attention! This platform allows game creators and developers to run fundraising campaigns and build communities
sulendra12

Activity: 2856
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
March 23, 2022, 06:08:30 PM

Just make sure to invest on top altcoins on https://coinmarketcap.com/ because it has bigger volume and you will expect something from there if you keep checking it a lot. It's really good for both day trading and just simply for hodler, or maybe just look at your preferred exchanges and look at the most volatile one for bigger potential of earnings if you are into the risky stuff.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
lombok

Activity: 868
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2022, 01:08:51 AM

-snip-
indeed for long-term investment it is very suitable and profitable because it has strong fundamentals,
when it comes down we don't have to worry and stay patient to hold it

In fact, if the price drops it is an opportunity to buy more of the two coins, where later we can get more results from staking the two coins while waiting for the price of the coin to rise to its newest ATH. For long-term holders, of course, it will be very profitable.

-snip-
Now that the price of ETH and BNB is still low for people to buy and hold to prepare for a great future that will make them to remain in profit making in the community.

In the long term views, the current price is still relatively cheap when compared to the next few years where current developments or upgrades will have a big impact in the future prices and mass adoption from various parties and fields.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
CapGelatik

Activity: 1064
Merit: 100

Combo Network

View Profile
March 24, 2022, 02:00:40 AM

There is numerous potential projects in crypto market but i choice Ethereum. Ether is already establish, it can be surely best passive profits source in the long run. Its true that, authority unable to handle fee issue even after applying so many technique but they made ether better and hopeful for their future attempt. And Idea behind burning ether with each & every transaction, will take ether higher in lonf period.
Ethereum is one of the best indeed and that is without a doubt,
and for long term investment Ethereum is the right choice because it is feasible and can provide profit,
This coin will not stop here and in the future it will continue to grow, let's just wait

ArrakeenSun

Activity: 23

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 11:44:15 AM

Have been looking for the most viable altcoin of the the week, as we are all aware of the deep that is currently happening in the entire cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is my most preferred choice at the moment but am also looking for Alt that I can invest in for a long term basis that will offer me a passive profits in the long run.

If you want to invest in altcoins for the long-term you should consider some fundamental tokens that have real use-cases and good projects under them. First of all, consider tokens of different alternative chains such as Fantom, Polygon, Polkadot, BSC, Near etc. If you are tolerant to risks, pay attention to tokens from gaming sphere and metaverse as they are very trendy now.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:19:04 PM

I think your choice is correct by choosing bitcoin to invest in, but if you are looking for altcoins to invest in now are Ethereum, cardano, and Bnb. I think some of the altcoins that I mentioned will be able to benefit you if you hold them for a long time. ethereum promises more profit if you are able to hold it for a longer time.

JooBra

Activity: 1204
Merit: 162

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:26:44 PM

Have been looking for the most viable altcoin of the the week, as we are all aware of the deep that is currently happening in the entire cryptocurrency market, Bitcoin is my most preferred choice at the moment but am also looking for Alt that I can invest in for a long term basis that will offer me a passive profits in the long run.

If you want to invest in altcoins for the long-term you should consider some fundamental tokens that have real use-cases and good projects under them. First of all, consider tokens of different alternative chains such as Fantom, Polygon, Polkadot, BSC, Near etc. If you are tolerant to risks, pay attention to tokens from gaming sphere and metaverse as they are very trendy now.
What about AVAX EOS did you think they are good long term? I have some of them I have high hopes for it.
Smitty Werben Man Jensen

Activity: 1568
Merit: 100

COMBONetwork

View Profile
April 05, 2022, 06:31:14 PM

I think your choice is correct by choosing bitcoin to invest in, but if you are looking for altcoins to invest in now are Ethereum, cardano, and Bnb. I think some of the altcoins that I mentioned will be able to benefit you if you hold them for a long time. ethereum promises more profit if you are able to hold it for a longer time.
What is clear is that what you mention is the top coin of all and for a long term investment it is very worth it,
especially at this time Bitcoin is in an uptrend which is also followed by altcoins,
In addition to the three altcoins you mentioned, I think there is another one that is good for long-term investments, namely Matic, which is a coin that has the potential to continue to grow

Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 09:08:25 AM

What about AVAX EOS did you think they are good long term? I have some of them I have high hopes for it.
Well if you have done your primary findings of the couns and have already purchased some I will say you should take a close look at the coin performance.

If you see that the coin have an unstable market movement then you should try to make quick cash out as there may be possible pump and dump event in the coun market.
Zanab247

Activity: 1232
Merit: 161

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 03:25:01 PM

Those coins you just mentioned, hard to fail in the future. Investing a huge amount of capital on ethereum,cardano and binance will really help you to embrace your opportunity when their price increase higher before the end of this month. Those altcoins are good for long term investment, show that anyone that used last year 2021 to bought more of those altcoins will soon receive massive reward from crypto market because those altcoins are preparing to move higher for their investors to benefit from their investment.

kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 04:57:44 PM

What is clear is that what you mention is the top coin of all and for a long term investment it is very worth it,
especially at this time Bitcoin is in an uptrend which is also followed by altcoins,
In addition to the three altcoins you mentioned, I think there is another one that is good for long-term investments, namely Matic, which is a coin that has the potential to continue to grow
I think matic is also a very competent altcoin to invest in the long term, but I don't mention it because I am more interested in several altcoins as I mentioned earlier, namely Cardano, Ethereum and Bnb for long-term investments.

BlackBaron

Activity: 643
Merit: 263

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 05:21:59 PM

I think matic is also a very competent altcoin to invest in the long term, but I don't mention it because I am more interested in several altcoins as I mentioned earlier, namely Cardano, Ethereum and Bnb for long-term investments.
You can combine several other top altcoins for analysis in determining the potential for a higher increase not necessarily in the long term target, I set aside some funds to consider buying Matic and Fantom coins, both altcoins are very good and have high profit potential.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 08:36:16 PM

My favorite altcoins are: DRC, 0xMR, UTNP, and ATRI. What I am buying right now is ICP, HBAR, and XRP though. These have bottomed hard and are ready to pump.
perfect999

Activity: 1610
Merit: 299

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 09:53:50 PM

I do agree that there is a good chance we could end up with Matic doing better in the long run but there is an equal chance it may not do as well as we hoped it would. Doesn't mean that it will go down, but just not as good as we imagined. ETH gas fee is not as high as it used to be and people assumed that the only reason to use Matic would be to eliminate the costs of gas fee and instead use Matic.

However, as we can see right now, that doesn't seem to be the case. This is why I believe that there is a good potential, because if it is not high only due to eth gas fee, then it is a good sign, but why is it high? We do not know that now, we assumed it was due to eth gas fee but if it is not that, then what is it?
cryptosru
Copper Member

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 06, 2022, 11:06:40 PM

Just make sure to invest on top altcoins on https://coinmarketcap.com/ because it has bigger volume and you will expect something from there if you keep checking it a lot. It's really good for both day trading and just simply for hodler, or maybe just look at your preferred exchanges and look at the most volatile one for bigger potential of earnings if you are into the risky stuff.

Top altcoins are overvalued now and it is impossible to earn big profits on them. That is why many people prefer to invest in new and prospective projects. But a lot depends on the tools that project offer. It must be useful like this https://twitter.com/InpulseX_io/status/1511365325950005252
kesmex

Activity: 1110
Merit: 104

The OGz Club

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 09:25:46 AM

You can combine several other top altcoins for analysis in determining the potential for a higher increase not necessarily in the long term target, I set aside some funds to consider buying Matic and Fantom coins, both altcoins are very good and have high profit potential.
don't always choose top altcoins, I've done an analysis on Fantom and Matic,
indeed their projects are very good and could go to new ATH again if the altcoin season comes,
but isn't it good if you invest in projects that are still underrated and undervalued, there are lots of choices,
try to do the project hunting  Grin

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Tellek Garing (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 130

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 03:10:41 PM

Thanks for your suggestions but I am not interested in coins that are pumped on exchange I will rather look for coins that are not easily changed in price and are relatively stable.

I use to follow some exchange signal to buy altcoins previously but I later found out that it just gave short-term satisfaction.
doctor877

Activity: 896
Merit: 115

View Profile WWW
April 08, 2022, 05:31:16 PM

It's good to say Avax, Solana, Luna are cool to go with. Watch them closely, make some research on them. You will see reason why you should have a little of them in your wallet. This is just what I feel. Kindly make your research and draw your conclusions.
nininyashka

Activity: 72

View Profile
April 08, 2022, 08:15:40 PM

Top altcoins are overvalued now and it is impossible to earn big profits on them. That is why many people prefer to invest in new and prospective projects. But a lot depends on the tools that project offer. It must be useful like this https://twitter.com/InpulseX_io/status/1511365325950005252

Everyday a lot of new projects appear and it is necessary to carefully check all the projects that appear on the market to evaluate its future potential.
Tupan.io
Copper Member

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 09, 2022, 08:02:48 PM

Everyday a lot of new projects appear and it is necessary to carefully check all the projects that appear on the market to evaluate its future potential.

The more popular the cryptocurrency is the more new projects appear every day.
It is necessary to carefully monitor the market to find the best projects for investment and have a high profit.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: