Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:11:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Consider the Solution-Oriented Self-Organized Collective. Take the red pill.  (Read 39 times)
BabylonShallFall (OP)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 02:37:57 AM

I know kung-Fu.

After more than 12 years of reading, watching, observing, learning, collecting, processing, discerning, cataloguing, understanding, un-learning, despair, depression, dead ends, eureka moments, after riding the Dunning-Kruger waves and after digging myself into unenumerated rabbit tunnel-networks, something changed deeply inside my brain chemistry. It felt similar to the sound of the arch-demon from the Mines of Moria coming back to life again.

“To learn is to live, to study is to grow, and growth is the measurement of life. The mind must be taught to think, the heart to feel, and the hands to labor. When these have been educated to their highest point, then is the time to offer them to the service of their fellowman, not before.”

- Manly P. Hall in Self Unfoldment By Disciplines of Realization.

I may very well be the last radical idealist, but hear this; I have decided to embark on the Sisyphean task of forming an open society, welcoming any critical thinker that has a hard-on for any (or all) of the following activities: surveying the edges of culture and perception, collecting information and acquiring wisdom, fucking with the writers of reality, hacking the culture, performing social disruptions, and other counter-culture specific stuff. The main purpose is to research, organize, verify the sources in order to ensure maximum credibility, and finally deliver them to the masses. It is time we distribute the unspoken truths we all know about to the masses and catalyze change. Knowledge and Wisdom are to be shared, not hoarded. If you didn’t learn these things in order to demonstrate them in practice, what did you learn them for?

I'm looking to reach out to the ones that are able to see the big picture, the ones that are the most tired of the passivity, the ones that still believe we could jam a wrench in the control mechanisms, and for this I gave this concept of a Solution-Oriented Self-Organized Collective, if you like labels. Research Cacophony Society, culture jamming, counter-culture movements, culture hacking, social subversion and resistance movements in history.

This will be a self-organized collective, with no central authority, which will try to create ripples of change in society by employing subversion tactics such as stencil art, memetic warfare, Dadaist pranks, USB stick dropping, creating videos and articles with original content, culture hacks in the veneer of creating discrete counter-cultural interventions aimed at changing how people interact with each other. and many more activities that are needed to wake people up and make them aware of the control matrix. If anyone is interested, please speak up. I need to compare notes and discuss solutions. My interests are as pure as they come: Service to Others.

Disclaimer: Violence is not the answer, for unenumerable reasons. But words... Words hurts like swords. Pictures? Pictures are worth a thousand words. Knowledge? Knowledge is power.
The mission is to hijack the minds of the common people back from the puppet masters, by employing clever subversion tactics. We need to access the part of their brains that handles a deeply forgotten sense we all have: Intuition. Every walking "normie" on the street, every corrupt cop, depressed bank teller, every 99 percenter deep down knows everything is fucked-up on an accelerated scale. They need to know they are not alone in this thinking, and help each other in this dire situation.

As protests are, so far, not effective in making the various governments comply with the demands of the people, we can conclude that protests are a thing of the moment, that is, they leave no lasting impression. To overcome this limitation, it will be necessary to change protest strategy and tactics. One strategy is to deliberately create a visible 'marker', as a main mission or ours, a reminder that will cause change in the deep state. There are many potential tactics to attain this goal, but we need to prioritize forming and solidifying this think-tank in order to define our short, medium, and long term goals, strategy & tactics, find methods to grow our ranks and also perform as much introspection as possible, in order to incubate the best ideas and concepts for the Collective.

Thank you, and may the Universe work in your favor!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: