Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:00:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Three Great Alternative Blockchains with Really Low Transaction Fees  (Read 121 times)
Psilocybin9 (OP)

Activity: 14
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 09:11:23 PM

With ETH gas fees reaching new highs every couple of months I decided it's time to start using some alternative blockchains. These are the three alternative blockchains that I found to have the best performance, in case you are looking to mix things up a little.

Cosmos is cheap, fast, and most importantly highly interoperable. On average transactions can go through in a few seconds. The cost of making a transaction on Cosmos is also really low, it usually only costs a few cents! The main reason why Cosmos is so fast and cheap is due to its immense scalability. Cosmos can easily process 4000 transactions per second.

Cosmos has a large selection of DApps and you can find a whole list on their website, but a lot of the DApps on Cosmos were only recently made and are still either under development or a testnet.   

Persistence is a relatively new blockchain, but it performs amazingly well. Persistence is made on Tendermint, so it is highly interoperable with all other blockchains (Cosmos, Kava) using Tendermint. Transactions on Persistence take only a few seconds to process, and the cost of making a transaction is just a few cents.

Persistence doesn’t have a lot of DApps right now since it was only launched recently, but it still has a few really good DApps. There is the Persistence wallet for storage, pStake which is a liquid staking DApp, and Audit One the Persistence validator DApp.

Solana is one of the most popular alternative blockchains in the space. The main aspect of Solana is that it claims to be the fastest blockchain in the industry. Transactions on Solana can go through in a matter of seconds, and transactions on Solana are significantly cheaper than Ethereum. Solana may be the most scalable blockchain with the ability to perform 50,000 transactions per second.

As for DApps, Solana has a great selection of DApps. Raydium is Solana’s native decentralized exchange/automated market maker. Another great DApp on Solana is Solsea, which is an NFT marketplace.
DapanasFruit

Activity: 1218
Merit: 49

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 01:45:46 AM

The rising transaction gas fees of Ethereum pushed the rise of many new blockchain alternatives...and this is actually good news for the whole industry as we don't want a monopoly of some sort. Yes, there are actually many new and potentially lucrative new blockchains right now and there can be more showing up in 2022. Of course, they are gonna be fighting for the expanding market and it would be exciting to watch which will eventually gain a viable level of traction in this industry. As to Solana, I think this is already an assumed leader and can continue its coverage in the next few months and one one day can go head to head with Ethereum. As to the others, I am wishing them good luck and hope they can employ effective marketing techniques to push the name and the adoption they all desire.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
dansus021
Copper Member

Activity: 2016
Merit: 921

Part of AOBT - English Translator to Indonesia

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 01:55:51 AM

for me solana and polygon is great alternative because there is bunch smart contrant deployed there, binance smart chain actualy fast and cheap but since gaming on chain or play to earn come the network congested many time  Cry Cry and everyday there is new coin and offcourse dont forget about the dusting attack of phising coin

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
cryptoaddictchie
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1315

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 02:27:29 AM

You forgot fantom and avalanche. These two as well have low fee transaction and fast blockchain. In terms of level, I don't think persistence should be on the level of 2 you list. Cosmos and solana are two different major from the last one. Its better to put polygon and fantom which truly showcase a big ecosystem then has a small gas fee.

I've used those and proven they are really effective chain for many transactions.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Brus123

Activity: 661
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 04:08:09 AM

Personally I also switched to alternative chains because of high transaction fees on Ethereum. I use Binance Smart Chain, Polygon, Tron, Avalanche. All of them have developed ecosystems, so I can find projects from all branches and for all need including NFT-projects, games, Defi-projects, different wallets, oracles, aggregators and bridges for interacting with other chains.

nira09

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 05:56:23 AM

You need to add Stellar, Algo, Ripple in your alternative blockchain to make transactions/sends.
All three blockchains have very low fees for transactions and the transactions are fast too.
Apart from ALGO, Stellar and Ripple, there are actually several other blockchains that have fairly low transaction fees. BSC and Polygon networks are also fast and inexpensive.
RussianEnglishTranslation

Activity: 840
Merit: 6

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 07:40:20 AM

With ETH gas fees reaching new highs every couple of months I decided it's time to start using some alternative blockchains. These are the three alternative blockchains that I found to have the best performance, in case you are looking to mix things up a little.

Cosmos is cheap, fast, and most importantly highly interoperable. On average transactions can go through in a few seconds. The cost of making a transaction on Cosmos is also really low, it usually only costs a few cents! The main reason why Cosmos is so fast and cheap is due to its immense scalability. Cosmos can easily process 4000 transactions per second.

Cosmos has a large selection of DApps and you can find a whole list on their website, but a lot of the DApps on Cosmos were only recently made and are still either under development or a testnet.   

Persistence is a relatively new blockchain, but it performs amazingly well. Persistence is made on Tendermint, so it is highly interoperable with all other blockchains (Cosmos, Kava) using Tendermint. Transactions on Persistence take only a few seconds to process, and the cost of making a transaction is just a few cents.

Persistence doesn’t have a lot of DApps right now since it was only launched recently, but it still has a few really good DApps. There is the Persistence wallet for storage, pStake which is a liquid staking DApp, and Audit One the Persistence validator DApp.

Solana is one of the most popular alternative blockchains in the space. The main aspect of Solana is that it claims to be the fastest blockchain in the industry. Transactions on Solana can go through in a matter of seconds, and transactions on Solana are significantly cheaper than Ethereum. Solana may be the most scalable blockchain with the ability to perform 50,000 transactions per second.

As for DApps, Solana has a great selection of DApps. Raydium is Solana’s native decentralized exchange/automated market maker. Another great DApp on Solana is Solsea, which is an NFT marketplace.

Cosmos isn't going to make it but Crypto.com Cronos is getting a lot of adoption. NEAR protocol is superior to Solana and highly undervalued. The same VC backing Solana is backing NEAR protocol but they just haven't marketed it heavily yet as they are still accumulating. Another good buy is REF, which is the AMM token for NEAR. I would choose Fantom over Cosmos any day.
cabron

Activity: 2828
Merit: 600

https://www.betcoin.ag

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 07:47:02 AM

It's time really to find another blockchain because of the gas fees but it's not necessary to just use the ones that are not well known. What you need is a chain that has more users on it as well. Solana is perfect because of its fee and there are also lots of users. TRX is actually good but its reputation isn't.

~
Cosmos isn't going to make it but Crypto.com Cronos is getting a lot of adoption. NEAR protocol is superior to Solana and highly undervalued. The same VC backing Solana is backing NEAR protocol but they just haven't marketed it heavily yet as they are still accumulating. Another good buy is REF, which is the AMM token for NEAR. I would choose Fantom over Cosmos any day.

Is crypto.com a smart contract platform? I have not read their roadmap but if they have this plan, then perhaps it has to have a good TPS. They are pretty popular for having thier own arena.

tulusikhlas

Activity: 1526
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:05:12 AM

You might be missing out on Polygon Matic as their network also offers very low shipping costs. So far I have no assets at Cosmos and instead interact frequently with Solana who is all aware of the many launches of their very lucrative projects this year.

██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
zasad@
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 4310

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 08:31:31 AM

https://info.uniswap.org/#/
TOTAL VALUE LOCKED $4,120,000,000,000

https://raydium.io/
TOTAL VALUE LOCKED $ 2,236,591,695

Do you understand the difference between the two largest decentralized exchanges?
Other blockchains offer similar projects, but they cannot offer the same decentralization.
I am not ready to store my coins in the Solana ecosystem.

...AoBT...
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████
█████████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████
The Alliance
of Bitcointalk
Translators
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███
████████████████▄
▄██
███████████████████▄
▄█
██████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
███████████████▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
..JOIN US..

▄███████████████████████▄
█████▀▀██████▀▀██▀▀▀▀████
████████▀██████████
████▄▄▄▄▀███████
███████▄▀▄█▀▀███████
████████████▀████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
█████

██████████
..HIRE US..
btcltcdigger

Activity: 2002
Merit: 756

To boldly go where no rabbit has gone before...

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 08:43:40 AM

I actually have very high hopes for persistance. I was lucky to jump in into presale and project has made me shitloads of money. So go persistance!
btc_angela

Activity: 2618
Merit: 542

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 09:47:01 AM

I think amongst those mentioned, SOL has a good future as an alternative to ETH.

Even BSC now, the fees are going up last time I heard.

So projects and investors and traders are looking for other options, and maybe SOL is the go to crypto right now as the price has been skyrocketing for the last couple of months.

And the project itself looks solid, but it's good to hear that there are lot of choices now so that we will not be bound to ETH in the future.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Ulven
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1127

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 11:28:08 AM

Some people just wait to get out of the system completely, because, in the light of the rapid development of the industry, people feel that relying on ETH can no longer guarantee the security of their assets.Huh
But matic and solana has another solution, and also provide we all we need we "do not need" the shared storage on the blockchain.!!!
aprilnot

Activity: 1204
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 12:08:17 PM

for me the best alternative is solana and BSC. both of these networks are good enough to replace ethereum and are good as an alternative choice. low cost and fast is the reason. the other may be good, but neither is better than the two networks. solana became one of the serious challengers in the Dapps platform competition, sticking closely together with BSC.

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▄                    |          TWITTER          |        TELEGRAM        |          DISCORD          |                    ▄
▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 12:47:27 PM

I will choose Solana ! by looking at speed and current average transaction fee $0.00025 compare with cosmos average cost $0.01 ,I don't mean to compare but reality is like that ! sometimes I don't care about fee but important thing is it's chep and fast ,no matter how many cents the difference and most important thing is not tens of dollars or hundreds that have already happened on the erc20 chain

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
OrangeII

Activity: 2086
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 02:21:10 PM

So far, after ethereum has a very high fee, I use BSC, and MATIC as an alternative. however, many references say that SOL also has fast transaction speeds and low fees. So, I think BSC, MATIC, and SOL are the alternatives that are often used nowadays. So far, I've never used Cosmos, so, I can only recommend the three coins I mentioned. however, I mostly use BSC because there are so many coins based on the platform, and I think, almost everyone here feels the same way.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

pantek talacuik

Activity: 773
Merit: 101

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2021, 02:46:06 PM

for me the best alternative is solana and BSC. both of these networks are good enough to replace ethereum and are good as an alternative choice. low cost and fast is the reason. the other may be good, but neither is better than the two networks. solana became one of the serious challengers in the Dapps platform competition, sticking closely together with BSC.

Two very good networks to maintain so far. This will continue to be in the attention of people to continue to stay on the network. If you don't take big action then nothing will change in the future.

Mkmanik

Activity: 986
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 03:52:07 PM

So far, after ethereum has a very high fee, I use BSC, and MATIC as an alternative. however, many references say that SOL also has fast transaction speeds and low fees. So, I think BSC, MATIC, and SOL are the alternatives that are often used nowadays. So far, I've never used Cosmos, so, I can only recommend the three coins I mentioned. however, I mostly use BSC because there are so many coins based on the platform, and I think, almost everyone here feels the same way.
We all know, Ethereum gas fee is very high right now. But still, sometimes I need to do transactions in Ethereum smart contact and I need to pay a huge amount of $ as a gas fee. Most of the time I like to do transactions using BSC or Matic smart chain. The transaction speed is very fast and fees are also low. I have also tried SOL, it's also very fast and fees are also low. Besides those, I also use Trc20 based coins, Whenever I need to move USDT I like to use TRC20 based USDT. Transaction speed is superb and fees are very low.

Nowadays there is a lot of Ehteruem competitors but I don't think any of them can able to bet Etehreum. Still, Etehreum is the top 2 ranked coins based on market cap. It's very trusted and they have a strong community. Still, most of the project is made using Ehtereum smart contracts, and When the gas price problem will be solved more people again use Ethereum smart contact as before. I know It's taking so long time, but Ethereum is still queen in the crypto world. It's a great supercomputer, No one can bet Etehreum.
chakhigh

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 04:05:16 PM

High Gas fees are a nightmare when you want to withdraw your funds. Because you don't want to lose a big amount of money just to claim your profits. But, it happens most of the time! We need to avoid using eth ERC20 when doing simple transactions, that is why I believe Avalanche and BSC are good alternatives right now. We don't really know what the future hides for the long-term holders, as things change all the time.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: