Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 07:54:09 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Discounted $302 USD Bitmain Coupon  (Read 94 times)
Dockin (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 04:41:11 AM

I had to send my Antminer to Bitmain to get repaired that they issued me a coupon to compensate for my shipping cost. I have no intentions of purchasing any more items from Bitmain for a while and would like to offer it at a discounted price here.

The coupon value is $302 USD ($1 x 302) and can be applied when purchasing Bitmain products (Antminer/PSU/Parts). This is a digital coupon for shop.bitmain.com. Good for another 3 months (Expires 2022.02.26).

Screenshot of coupon: https://pasteboard.co/w6JMfaNXB9u6.png

Selling for $140 USD. I can accept PayPal, or eTransfer but would prefer BTC, xUSD, USDT. If you want to pay using a different alt coin just ask and we might be able to work something out. If it makes you feel more comfortable I can list it on ebay at a decided price but it would need to be more since Ebay takes about 12% of every sale. Alternatively, we can exchange in small increments. I can give you one $10 ($1 x 10) coupon for an agreed upon amount of xUSD for example and we just do that like 30 times.

You need to create your account on the Bitmain website in order for me to transfer the coupon over to you. to buy something (it is fast and easy to create an account).

PLEASE READ BITMAINS COUPON USAGE RULES BEFORE PURCHASING (I've pasted the rules below from the Bitmain Website)

• In the event that the amount you paid for the products is at or near zero after applying the coupons, Bitmain is required to state the product value based on the export value or current sales price. All additional costs including customs clearance and tax will be borne by the customers.
  • The coupons may only be applied to new Antminers/PSU/parts purchases on https://shop.bitmain.com/
  • The coupons are only valid for purchasing our products on https://shop.bitmain.com/ and cannot be exchanged for cash.
  • Coupons cannot be applied on repair orders.
  • The coupon can be used for deducting maximum 30% of the order total amount (shipping fee not included).
  • Once order has been submitted, the applied coupon is deemed to be used even if the order expires.
  • Coupons are transferrable to other users’ accounts on www.bitmain.com.
  • Issued coupons are final; any changes to value/expiration date are strictly not allowed.
  • You may use one or more of the Post-sale Coupons for your order. Please note that you cannot use Post-sale Coupons with other type of coupons per order.
  • The coupon is effective from 00:00:00 on the starting date and 6 months validity.
  • If you do not redeem the full amount of your coupon for one product, the remaining value will be forfeited. E.g. A product costs 400 USD, if you used a 500 USD coupon on this product, the remaining 100 USD would not be returned to you.
  • Bitmain reserves the right to revoke, amend and limit all coupons.

Also noted on the Bitmain website is that "USD coupons can only be used on our English website and CNY coupons can only be used on our Chinese website."

I'm selling the USD coupon (for the English Bitmain site).

Post below or pm me if your interested or have any questions. Thanks
Dockin (OP)

Activity: 86
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 01, 2022, 05:14:18 AM

Still available. Price is now $115 USD firm. I accept PayPal, eTransfer or BTC, xUSD, USDT.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: