Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:49:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to sale 30m SHIB  (Read 157 times)
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1219

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 08:42:23 AM

~snipped~
I checked and none was found too. The only thing I can see is Trust Wallet and there's an exchange inside that wallet too.
Yep, what's inside Trust Wallet is called a Dapp. Investors and traders alike can easily do their buys and sells there and pay swap and slippage fees. It's a decentralized system and no one hodls anyone's tokens except the one who has the passphrase or key to the wallet. It's better than trading on centralized exchanges. I trade there using Pancakeswap. It's easy to do if one can over look the fees which have become very high now.

I think what the OP wants isn't even feasible. There's no way he gets to sell Shiba Inu without going through an exchange. It has to be from his exchange (since there's no private wallet for Shiba) to another exchange (that of the buyer). It's as simple as that.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 09:54:41 AM

you have to show proof that you are trapped by phishing or something so we can be more alert and what exchange made you lose ! until you don't trust the exchange anymore ! there are many methods to quickly sell like the dex trustwallet that friends have mentioned above ! Now price BNB 2.25 for 30m shib there are apps for mobile phones like kucoin coinbase or binance that you can use to trade ,it won't be phishing because you don't have to enter any url in your browser very safe !

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
MIner1448

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 10:38:34 AM

You know, a lot of scammers fall for such tricks, especially on phishing sites. It seems like everyone is familiar with nonsense, but for some reason even experienced users fall for these tricks, and about selling it is better to sell on stock exchanges, everything seems to be transparent there.
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 3211

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 11:04:24 AM

Hello, I'm not a tech savy person, I have a very bad experience with exchanges. First time I lost 900 dollars and they told me it was phishing website and that I should always type the domain in address and not click from google. Second time was the worst of all, I lost 7.5k dollars worth of crypto and they told me DNS hack or something! (not sure if this is right) but I typed the exchange website myself and it was correct. They didnt refund me anything!

Thanks to god I have invested in Shiba last year and all my losses got recovered. I have now 5b SHIB, I was hoping we will kill another zero and I will sell some of my holding but unfortunately that didnt happen. Now I'm thinking to sell 30m of my SHIB for 2.1 BNB. I dont want to go through any exchanges anymore, I dont think anybody can find a better deal than this on any exchange, I want BNB because I know a secure way to cash it out. So if someone is interested, contact me on my telegram @Heinfend

You can't blame any exchange if you fall on a phishing link. That's your fault not from exchanges.
However, there will surely come a time when you will have to use the exchange, maybe it's better to accept that fact as soon as possible

if you are still looking for a solution, maybe you can check on the BestChange exchanger list where you can directly exchange SHIB to BNB https://www.bestchange.com/shiba-inu-to-binance-coin.html

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
Jackl87

Activity: 1722
Merit: 269

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 11:09:32 AM

Hello, I'm not a tech savy person, I have a very bad experience with exchanges. First time I lost 900 dollars and they told me it was phishing website and that I should always type the domain in address and not click from google. Second time was the worst of all, I lost 7.5k dollars worth of crypto and they told me DNS hack or something! (not sure if this is right) but I typed the exchange website myself and it was correct. They didnt refund me anything!

Thanks to god I have invested in Shiba last year and all my losses got recovered. I have now 5b SHIB, I was hoping we will kill another zero and I will sell some of my holding but unfortunately that didnt happen. Now I'm thinking to sell 30m of my SHIB for 2.1 BNB. I dont want to go through any exchanges anymore, I dont think anybody can find a better deal than this on any exchange, I want BNB because I know a secure way to cash it out. So if someone is interested, contact me on my telegram @Heinfend

First of all conratulations to your investment which is now worth around 220k $ which is a life changing amount of money and you have achieved what many are trying to when they are investing into cryptos but of course most of them fail (including me so far). I am strongly against meme-coins because i think they are harmful for the crypto space as a whole but there is no denying that they made some people rich (including you). To your point of selling your SHIB directly to someone via OTC. I would strongly recommend you not to do it. Yes it is very annoying and sad what happened to you when you first used exchanges but does not mean that it has to happen again.
Shiba Inu is a coin that is traded on all the big exchanges and there you can be 99,99% sure that nothing will happen to your money and that everything will work out smoothly.
Marykeller

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 07:02:52 PM

Trade back your SHIB the way you bought it. We have exchanges that you can trade SHIB on but you prefer using telegram as easy means for you. Is it not somehow fishy and funny?
I wonder what will be the fate of SHIB in year's to come when her price skyrockets a bit. when the investors start selling off their millions of tokens cos majority of her investors has millions of token of SHIB as you do

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 07:28:35 PM

Why would you fall to exchanges if there are plenty of them that are legitimate?

For you to remove that worry, these are the exchanges where you can sell those shib's of yours.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/shiba-inu/markets/

There's a lot of market for it and there's binance.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 05:00:51 PM

I'm not a tech savy person, I have a very bad experience with exchanges. First time I lost 900 dollars and they told me it was phishing website and that I should always type the domain in address and not click from google. Second time was the worst of all, I lost 7.5k dollars worth of crypto and they told me DNS hack or something! (not sure if this is right) but I typed the exchange website myself and it was correct. They didnt refund me anything!

Like seriously, do you ever learn a lesson? You said you have lost your money many times, yet you still want to deal with strangers directly, don’t you know that you’re about to take another huge risk? And moreover, which exchanges did you make use and ended up losing your money, why didn’t write their names?

There are lots of trusted exchanges that are very popular in the market, there is – Coinbase.com (which is very easy to use), and there is Binance.com (which is one of the biggest and most popular exchange), so why don’t you make use of any these two exchanges? Or you can even ask your friends and look for local exchangers your location that you can sell your SHIB to, rather than just selling to a random person that would contact you from this forum?

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████