Bitcoin Forum
July 05, 2024, 05:58:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: SELLING:BTC/CSGO/RUST/DOTA2 Gambling Site - Jackpot / Roulette / Crash / Esports  (Read 92 times)
wiss13 (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 10:21:40 PM

Today after 2 years i decided to sell my own website because i am not currently into this business anymore.

This website has Crypto / Skins Deposit (P2P) as well and alot of options like Admin Panel / Rain on chat and many many more.

You can access the website to see it live (just send me a message on discord to open the bot for you) And test it out yourself!

Is very well coded in PHP / NodeJS and everything is clear and easy to edit.

Included features:

- Chat with Moderator and Admin ranks,also users has their own leveling ranks. Admin's/Moderators can mute and ban users.

- User profiles with profit statistics and a graph including additional data for admins (steamid, tradelink and IP address)

- Level system based on the amount gambled

- Proxy support for loading player's inventories

- Provably fair system based on the EOS Blockchain

- Game history for players

- Admin panel with statistics (total users, deposits, profit etc) and ability to view and withdraw items from the bot

Contact me on discord: celes#2280

Demo: http://64.225.101.226/roulette

Proof: http://64.225.101.226/proof.txt
faultfaith

Activity: 8

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 03:38:19 PM

Looks great actually.Is it comfortable for you to discuss the price here or youll give me another way to communicate with you. Its on you.
cheers Smiley
wiss13 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 03:45:50 PM

Looks great actually.Is it comfortable for you to discuss the price here or youll give me another way to communicate with you. Its on you.
cheers Smiley

I writed my discord username on the post u can add me there to discuss Smiley

celes#2280
wiss13 (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
December 06, 2021, 02:29:02 PM

Bump
Pages: [1]
  Print