Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:01:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Help needed to get a legit token with good volume listed on Coinmarketcap  (Read 84 times)
leedayee (OP)

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 22, 2021, 11:59:56 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2021, 12:11:15 AM by leedayee

This is super annoying for my community because we are being rejected for 2 weeks now while a project that literally copied our name and concept 3 days ago just got listed today.
Coinmarketcap has been refusing to accept our application even though we have a very solid community of 1000+ people, nearly 2000 holders, +1m usd mcap, a good concept, a website better than that of some billion dollar projects, and a decent volume of around 100k a day. It has been 2 weeks now. What are we supposed to do?

If someone with experience could help or offer guidance we would really appreciate it.
thank you.
Techdev

Activity: 265

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 04:32:26 PM

I can help you. Please hit me on Telegram: @SMMarketingPros
Bitcoin_Arena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1807

฿itcoin for all, All for ฿itcoin.

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 10:13:32 PM

If they rejected you then they must have given you a reason for you application not getting accepted. If not have you tried reading through the listing guidelines to the dot? -
1. https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043659351-Listings-Criteria
2. https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
leedayee (OP)

Activity: 2

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 11:32:32 PM

If they rejected you then they must have given you a reason for you application not getting accepted. If not have you tried reading through the listing guidelines to the dot? -
1. https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043659351-Listings-Criteria
2. https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/requests/new
Believe me when I say that we read every single article that they had to make sure it wasn't something that we were missing, but like I said projects that literally copied us 1:1 got listed on their day 2, and our stats are not any worse than them.
This is the response we got:
https://i.ibb.co/h1ctGrR/blank.png

After reading this email at first we thought it implied that they think we have inflated stats, but our very mission is to grow the project organically so we would never do that, nor do we have any outrageous stats, our TG member count is simply at 1k for example, while it could easily boosted to 10k by paying someone $20.

We're entirely clueless as to what it is we're missing, and what every rugpull coin seems to have that CMC is so eager to list them but not us... Apologies for sounding spiteful but it really is upsetting.
miner29

Activity: 1264
Merit: 138

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 05:33:10 PM

What coin/token is it? 
livingfree

Activity: 2800
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 08:26:21 PM

Also interested to know what token you have and the copier.

I think you can defend yourselves and explain to CMC's management that you're better than them and your idea has been copied without your permission.

For the meantime if you're rejected in cmc, there's coingecko.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
kurniawan05

Activity: 1708
Merit: 13

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 11:15:32 PM

This is super annoying for my community because we are being rejected for 2 weeks now while a project that literally copied our name and concept 3 days ago just got listed today.
Coinmarketcap has been refusing to accept our application even though we have a very solid community of 1000+ people, nearly 2000 holders, +1m usd mcap, a good concept, a website better than that of some billion dollar projects, and a decent volume of around 100k a day. It has been 2 weeks now. What are we supposed to do?

If someone with experience could help or offer guidance we would really appreciate it.
thank you.

I think you have to show proof to CMC management that your project is the original one whereas the project that has just been registered with CMC is taking your project name and concept. Show evidence to CMC.

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    CHECK OUT KUWA    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: