Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:36:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Feels like im being ripped off  (Read 100 times)
zizzybits (OP)

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 02:23:19 AM

So I put over £800 of ETH in my blockchain.com rewards wallet.. when trying to withdraw I am told the limit, so I withdraw the limit. 2 days pass and i have less money, it seems they have charged me and not transferred the funds, i try again and the same thing happens.

I cant even see the transaction report because the reward wallet has no address shown, has no errors shown... seems to just do what it likes to do. And blockchain has no customer support.. i had a ticket open with them for 5 months and still no reply.

actually i found transaction history.. it just keeps saying "refunded" and refunding me with less than i had
jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 02:30:54 AM

Where are you trying to withdraw the funds to? I'm thinking they ONLY allow transfers to their web wallet and then you'll have to withdraw to an address from there...

Have you checked their web wallet/maybe a dashboard overview if they have one, to see if the coins are just there?
zizzybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 02:37:38 AM

Where are you trying to withdraw the funds to? I'm thinking they ONLY allow transfers to their web wallet and then you'll have to withdraw to an address from there...

Have you checked their web wallet/maybe a dashboard overview if they have one, to see if the coins are just there?

im withdrawing to their web wallet, it is the only provided option. they say they will have it transferred within 2 days for a small fee... but it refunds me minus the fee.
livingfree

Activity: 2828
Merit: 578

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 10:54:05 AM

So I put over £800 of ETH in my blockchain.com rewards wallet.. when trying to withdraw I am told the limit, so I withdraw the limit. 2 days pass and i have less money, it seems they have charged me and not transferred the funds, i try again and the same thing happens.

I cant even see the transaction report because the reward wallet has no address shown, has no errors shown... seems to just do what it likes to do. And blockchain has no customer support.. i had a ticket open with them for 5 months and still no reply.

actually i found transaction history.. it just keeps saying "refunded" and refunding me with less than i had
It's been so long since I've used them, so they have now a separate wallet for rewards? The last time that I've sent a ticket to them, they've replied.

Do it on their wallet app maybe it would work there.

Their web wallet and interface is usually full of bugs.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?.
..PLAY NOW..
Findingnemo

Activity: 2366
Merit: 793

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 04:03:55 PM

im withdrawing to their web wallet, it is the only provided option. they say they will have it transferred within 2 days for a small fee... but it refunds me minus the fee.
Access blockchain wallet from the web browser and see what its showing there because app if full of bugs even I am annoyed lot of times while using it. And they have customer support too for that you have to raise a support ticket via this link https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/requests/new then wait for their reply. You also can contact them via official Twitter here : https://twitter.com/AskBlockchain

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
JeromeTash
Legendary

Activity: 2184
Merit: 1215

Heisenberg

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 09:26:05 PM

Is there any extra benefit you are getting for using Blockchain wallet which is custodial? Because I don't see any, except locking up your funds with a third party. Anything can happen to the third party and your funds could be lost forever.

Try engaging their support, but you may have to wait longer to get answers.

██
█████▀▀███████▀▀███████
█████▀░░▄███████▄░░▀█████
██▀░░██████▀░▀████░░▀██
██▀░░▀▀▀████████████░░▀██
██░░█▄████▀▀███▀█████░░██
██░░███▄▄███████▀▀███░░██
██░░█████████████████░░██
██▄░░████▄▄██████▄▄█░░▄██
██▄░░██████▄░░████░░▄██
█████▄░░▀███▌░░▐▀░░▄█████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
.ROOBET 2.0..██████.IIIIIFASTER & SLEEKER.██████.
|

█▄█
▀█▀
████▄▄██████▄▄████
█▄███▀█░░█████░░█▀███▄█
▀█▄▄░▐█████████▌▄▄█▀
██▄▄█████████▄▄████▌
██████▄▄████████
█▀▀████████████████
██████
█████████████
██
█▀▀██████████████
▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
    PLAY NOW    
Findingnemo

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 08:47:33 AM

Is there any extra benefit you are getting for using Blockchain wallet which is custodial? Because I don't see any, except locking up your funds with a third party. Anything can happen to the third party and your funds could be lost forever.

Try engaging their support, but you may have to wait longer to get answers.
Most of the newbies are choosing blockchain wallet and coinbase wallet because they don't know what is actually a wallet so end up choosing the one based on google results like that. But once they gather knowledge they will realize what is an actually a wallet and why they should avoid custodial and weba wallets.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
joniboini
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1795

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 10:51:25 AM

It's not new, we've been seeing a lot of threads complaining about them. There's no other choice but to keep annoying them on their social media, but don't get your hope up. They might simply claims that you're not using their service according to the ToS or something.

I suggest you to start using other wallets such as Electrum, or other reputable non-custodial wallets if you want multi-chain support. Don't compromise even if flexibility is your main choice. While earning more sats from reward program is quite interesting, it should not make you lose more money when you failed to WD.

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
zizzybits (OP)

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 01:23:09 PM

Access blockchain wallet from the web browser and see what its showing there because app if full of bugs even I am annoyed lot of times while using it. And they have customer support too for that you have to raise a support ticket via this link https://support.blockchain.com/hc/en-us/requests/new then wait for their reply. You also can contact them via official Twitter here : https://twitter.com/AskBlockchain

i do use the web wallet,

i finally got a reply by email but now its been 3 days and no response to my feedback. i also messaged multiple times on twitter, again i got 1 reply and not a second
Findingnemo

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 03:57:37 PM

i do use the web wallet,

i finally got a reply by email but now its been 3 days and no response to my feedback. i also messaged multiple times on twitter, again i got 1 reply and not a second
I am saying that access the web wallet in the desktop mode not via the app in your smartphone because many features and details won't be displayed in the app but you can get clear idea of what is going on in your wallet.

Anyway what the reply from blockchain said? Can you share that with us!

.Duelbits.
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3150
Merit: 1138

View Profile
December 01, 2021, 07:47:13 PM

i do use the web wallet,

I am saying that access the web wallet in the desktop mode not via the app in your smartphone because many features and details won't be displayed in the app but you can get clear idea of what is going on in your wallet.

Anyway what the reply from blockchain said? Can you share that with us!
One of the problems when you do make use of an app which not every information on web-based access could really be shown up but actually as a known online wallet provider they should really be able to show up everything and its odd on why transactions of OP been refunded but getting less?
So this means that he had been  charge some interest or fees at least? Thats truly unjustifiable.

ice18

Activity: 2492
Merit: 542

View Profile
December 02, 2021, 03:05:42 PM

. i had a ticket open with them for 5 months and still no reply.
Really? 5 months open ticket and not resolve until now? I can't believe www.blockchain.com have very poor customer service. I have use this wallet before and the time I found out its a custodial wallet, I immediately withdraw all my coins. This kind of service is really unfair to users and must be a wakeup call to others to stay away from this site to avoid same incident in the future, theres a lot of trusted alternative site with much better service than this one.

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: