Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 11:30:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: A thankful heart ❤  (Read 408 times)
KingsDen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
November 24, 2021, 04:52:41 PM

First let me congratulate you for the rank you achieved.As a total beginner im seeing forward of achieving status like yours by giving and saring information that is helpfull and accurate. Big ups for the good spirit and good luck in the future developments of yours !
Thank you very much.
It all happened very fast as I least expected. You can do it and better than myself. The main thing is to discover your interest and abilities, strike from the area of your core essence and you will prevail.
As you can see, I am not technically inclined and neither do I posses special skills. But I was able to grow because I discovered where I can help with what I have.
Also, there will come a time you need to hibernate for good and that is the period I am now.

Gratitude is always important to people around around you. Have been following most of your write up and I have learn a lot from them. It's not a surprise to see you at this point which you are, it shows it is as a result of hardworking.
We cannot toe the opposite of Gratitude. At every point I see reasons to be grateful and I seize every opportunity to express same. Though this forum has changed many styles of my life but it cannot change my gratefulness even if they term it begging I don't care. Cheers!

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ShowOff
Legendary

Activity: 2604
Merit: 1179

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 07:42:46 PM

KingsDen, Glad to see you managed to rank up, and congratulation for that.

It is always important to have gratitude in any situation whether we are doing well or not. Thanking anyone who has helped us grow is something that must be done and as a form of gratitude for what we have achieved so far is to return to contributing to the community. I hope you will never stop here because there are still many thing you have to do if you still want to continue the adventure until you reach Legendary. So do it with passion and stay consistent, it will help you grow faster than you predicted. As long as this merit system exists, I can also feel what it's like to reach a new rank, and not too long ago I only managed to rank up to Legendary after struggling to improve in quality.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
KingsDen (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1023

Hello Leo! You can still win.

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2021, 01:02:26 AM

KingsDen, Glad to see you managed to rank up, and congratulation for that.

It is always important to have gratitude in any situation whether we are doing well or not. Thanking anyone who has helped us grow is something that must be done and as a form of gratitude for what we have achieved so far is to return to contributing to the community. I hope you will never stop here because there are still many thing you have to do if you still want to continue the adventure until you reach Legendary. So do it with passion and stay consistent, it will help you grow faster than you predicted. As long as this merit system exists, I can also feel what it's like to reach a new rank, and not too long ago I only managed to rank up to Legendary after struggling to improve in quality.
Thank you very much and congratulations for reaching the apex. The struggle in the forum is not an easy one, most time I don't blame some newbies that give up on the long run.
The merit system is working well but the forum itself is like two double edge swords, one in the hand of an unknown friend, the other in the hand of an unknown enemy.
Whatever be the case, we are not giving up. We must get there.
Thanks very much for the encouragement.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
GeorgeJohn

Activity: 1428
Merit: 658

Bitcoin is achievement

View Profile
November 26, 2021, 05:16:35 AM
Last edit: November 26, 2021, 05:33:53 AM by GeorgeJohn

First let me congratulate you for the rank you achieved.As a total beginner im seeing forward of achieving status like yours by giving and saring information that is helpfull and accurate. Big ups for the good spirit and good luck in the future developments of yours !
You only achieve yours when you engaged yourself seriously to the platform of bitcointalk community because what will sky rocket you is the ability to carry on research of things that is unknown to the community, secondly observation and determination, build up yourself with different dimensions or varieties of what will profit forum users, i noticed that this account has been adamant since you created it and how are you going to achieve the same height with someone who are active and curious to make the community better, the difference between active user and non active user is activities and understanding of new concepts of bitcoin here, because your consistence makes you to be acquainted to new informations of cryptocurrency.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██