Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:33:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: — Hypothetical theories on the going inside behind the scenes with top players.  (Read 50 times)
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 06:59:18 PM
Last edit: November 24, 2021, 11:40:48 AM by Vlad2Vlad
Merited by hornetsnest (10)

I’m coming for you!!!

Craig Wright - (Aussie fed but good guy just a liar)

Matthew Mellon - (not dead, pathological liar)

Winklevii Twins - (not evil)

Roger gay Ver - (almost as gay and Brock and can’t even read cue cards, yeah he’s running the real Bitcoin, haha)

Brock da Cok - (diabolical)

Luke - (not evil, good guy, doing it for God, but it’s more specific.  Luke is Satoshi Nakamoto and iXcoin’s Thomas Nasakioto)

Microguy - (lying thieving criminal fed)

Ramirez - (most likely Brock - feels like pure evil and is a pathological liar)

Halinyo - (thief and liar)

Elon Musk - Why he pumped doge the dog?  Cause he needs billions and he was told to, cause doge was never a meme coin, it was always a hedge fund coin which I told you 8 years ago.  

Kyndman - nice guy, I like him but, well, that’s all I wanna say about him but I’ve got him clocked.  

BTX and Germans/Turks - not gonna touch that, they’re too close to me.  Haha.  One of the best teams I’ve seen tho, especially Ivo but Luke is gifted.  Nobody like him in all crypto and you mocked and laughed at him for a decade.  For that 99% of you will miss his greatest coin.  

Vatican - underground cold storage for all the banks, the global treasurer.  Everyone will be marked with their symbol and chipped like dogs.  Hence the inverse image of IX - XI will be the last coin standing.  

Rockefeller mob - too much to put in a few words.  Lord Jacob gets a pass, benefit of doubt.  

Why oust innocent good guys like Luke and winklevii when they probably think they’re working for the CIA and JPMorgan when in reality they’re working for devil worshipping baby killing Rockefellers.  I don’t feel good going after good guys to get to the evil maggots.  

Hey, Rockefellers, you trillionsure, murderers, who haven’t had a job in your life:  Whachu gonna do about it?  Maggots are level above you faggots who destroyed America.  

I won’t touch the innocent like Luke and winklevii Twins.  Good people.  The rest are dog shit and I’ll prove it.  

And many more…

People still take me for granted.  Odd.  

~ Vlad2Vlad ~

The fuckening starts tomorrow.  

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 07:12:14 PM
Last edit: November 23, 2021, 08:02:38 PM by Vlad2Vlad

My theories on what’s really happening with the biggest liars in crypto.  

Craig
Not dead Matthew Mellon
Beard wearing homosexual Brock da Cok
Roger Ver
Winklevii (not liars but fronts for the richest in the world, Rockefellers is my guess, they own Gemini))
Luke (not a liar)

And much more…

You wanted war - war cometh to all!!!  

save the day gif

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 07:17:29 PM

Truth is Light ahd crypto has become full of evil and darkness.  Time to take it back. 

save the day gif

Vlad2vlad

Vlad2Vlad (OP)
Legendary

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
November 23, 2021, 07:51:50 PM

Gonna cut loose and let it fly.  I’ve got IX imprinted in my heart so whachu liars gonna do that you haven’t done already?  I warned you!!!

I hung out with billionaires in HS.  Most are a pathetic group I couldn’t go around with.  You think you’re special trust fund kids, or fronts for big bankers and feds!  Reality distortion field destruction incoming.  Haha

Vlad2Vlad ~ I’m not even angry now, just deeply disappointed!  Wait until 9 years of righteous rage kicks in.  

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: