Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 04:27:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Re: Official FutureBit Apollo BTC Software/Image and Support thread  (Read 45 times)
devincrypt (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2021, 10:35:01 PM
Last edit: November 21, 2021, 11:45:08 PM by devincrypt

I'm one of those that use this great BTC miner to mine other coins. I pulled the SSD and stuck it into a cheap thin case from Amazon (simple USB SSD) since running a node has zero value to me. I received my full + 2 end of June 2021 and up and running within a week (after moving around shelves and other stuff). These have been running with no problems (after removing the SSD).

I'm posting this as an encouragement to others that want to focus on other coins. The dashboard pic and the wallet pic were grabbed today. All the coinage shown was mined since the first week of July. There were a few days my room was too hot because of the hot weather, one or two power outages, etc.

I simply see this as diversifying my crypto portfolio. Good luck!

crypto_curious

Activity: 924
Merit: 175

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 03:10:49 AM

I'm one of those that use this great BTC miner to mine other coins. I pulled the SSD and stuck it into a cheap thin case from Amazon (simple USB SSD) since running a node has zero value to me. I received my full + 2 end of June 2021 and up and running within a week (after moving around shelves and other stuff). These have been running with no problems (after removing the SSD).

I'm posting this as an encouragement to others that want to focus on other coins. The dashboard pic and the wallet pic were grabbed today. All the coinage shown was mined since the first week of July. There were a few days my room was too hot because of the hot weather, one or two power outages, etc.

You are mining Peercoin, #2705th coin in market cap list? Is that a joke or you just randomly select shitcoins as you please?  Cheesy
Muppet007

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 23, 2021, 06:11:42 AM

Each to their own.

One persons 'Shat Coin' is another's treasure.

The user is only giving an opinion/example of what can be mined in reply to a number of questions that have been left unanswered. eg/words to effect, 'what can be mined with the Apollo BTC miner?'

Apollo BTC is equipped with an ACIC (application specific integrated circuit) running SHA-256 algorithm. Many ALTS/Alternative coins use the SHA-256 algorithm as per aforementioned posts. Data capture varies in regards to market caps on many sites.

Google/Duck Duck Go search 'minable SHA-256 Tokens' in your language/country. (just an example of what one could search)
jsonbrav

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 09, 2022, 10:18:29 PM

https://lessms.me/apollo/dashboard%2011212021.jpg

https://lessms.me/apollo/Wallet%2011212021.jpg

You are mining Peercoin, #2705th coin in market cap list? Is that a joke or you just randomly select shitcoins as you please?  Cheesy

This is great.  I just got 3 full nodes from the latest batch, I am curious, I can't find any documentation about setting it up to mine other coins.  Also how did you get all your miners to show up on one screen, I have to go to each miner individually.  Lastly, I can't figure out how to SSH into the machine, futurebit:futurebit does not work. Thanks!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: