Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:38:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Measuring how much Elon Musk pumps crypto like Shiba Inu, Floki, Doge  (Read 38 times)
bbc.reporter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1446

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 03:35:31 AM

Protos has reported on Elon’s tweets and the effects, however, it did not ask why he is doing this. I am very skeptical if he is doing this similar to John Mcafee. John Mcafee was doing this to pump the coin and he can make a profit from the pump. It was also speculated that he was a paid shiller. But Elon Musk? He does not need the money, he also owns several companies and he holds only 3 cryptocoins according to him, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Dogecoin. Is he doing this for his own happiness? There might be something wrong in his head hehehe.

Floki Inu (FLOK), for example, debuted on decentralized exchanges shortly after Musk tweeted: “My Shiba Inu will be named Floki,” in late June.

FLOK initially listed at $0, but reached a top of $0.00000871 four days later — all based on Musk tweeting that he intended to name his new Shiba Inu pup “Floki.”

Not to mention, the price of Dogecoin mimic Shiba Inu (SHIB) exploded 186% on the day that Musk tweeted: “I’m looking for a Shiba Inu pup!”.

SHIB pumped up to 2,100% in the next week — the single biggest Musk pump on record. The token even held onto about half of those gains, closing the week up more than 930%.

There was also BABYDOGE, a shitcoin entirely inspired by one of Musk’s more braindead tweets from July 1: “Baby Doge, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, Baby Doge, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, Baby Doge, doo, doo, doo, doo, doo, Baby Doge.”

Read in full https://protos.com/musk-crypto-pumps-twitter-dogecoin-shiba-inu-floki-bitcoin/

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
josephdd1

Activity: 1358
Merit: 513

View Profile
November 24, 2021, 03:40:44 AM

Elon Mask is the richest man on the Earth, so I don’t really believe that he is interested in earning on crypto speculation. i think that the reason why he mentions these coins is that he just wants to hog public attention, and  he really succeeded in it.
On the other hand it is a really good strategy to pump coins using your authority, so it also brought him some money. Nevertheless, people might have understood that, so price doesn’t change so significantly because of his tweets now.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: